Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

05-02-2017 I give all my thanks to LAWS

"May I know who is calling?"
"May I know what this is about?"
"May I know your contact contact number (or information)?"

All above seems part of very normal, common and polite phone exchanges you would suppose happen when intended recipient not around, and actually these happens while you standing right next to the phone and trying to get the phone. It is very important for one party to have these three questions' answered, and it is equally important for you to get the phone before these three questions are answered. Why is that? After this incidence, you are spun out from whatever you are part of. You are no longer needed since this person can take it over from you after this incidence with a easy phrase "I know I can take care of that, don't worry." You won't be told who and what this phone call is about and after this, you won't hear anything from caller either.

Looking back, I give my thanks to LAWS that I can not been spun out from my inheritances. You heard stories that I am not needed when and how my money should be spent. You heard announcement on the radio who deserve to own my inheritances. Those who need money already know what my inheritances(the Funds) and who represent my inheritances, they just make their spending requests directly to the money. I was announced already on the radio worldwide that I just deserve to go die in poverty and nothing should be wrong with it.

I Give All my Thanks to LAWS.
--May 2nd, 2017