Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

08-29-2017 I am born to be my own birth grandfather's heir. I am not an installed heir(我生下来就是我爷爷的继承人,我不是一个被“扶植”的继承人).

08-29-2017 I am born to be my own birth grandfather's heir. I am not an installed heir(我生下来就是我爷爷的继承人,我不是一个被“扶植”的继承人.)

Heard this morning's broadcasting featured some arguments which certainly can be understood as implied the question why I am "installed" as heir of a  Chinese historical Tang Tai Zong Emperor Li (唐太宗李世民)by a non-Chinese government(中文附后).
My response: What "install" means in here? This is incorrect word to refer who I am to my own birth grandfather whom I got my birthmark from. How this birth grandfather of mine(唐太宗李世民) became an Emperor in Tang dynasty is recorded in Chinese history books as by his famous palms' lines. I have the same palms like he had, like my birth father has, like my birth father's birth father had, like everyone of my birth grandfathers had (those grandfathers who had entrusted & willed some wealth to me. Some of these birth grandfathers of mine are recorded in Chinese history as heirs of this Tang Tai Zong Emperor Li(唐太宗李世民) that can be verified in Chinese historical books). I was not installed as my grandfathers' heir. I am born to be my own birth grandfathers' one and only heir according to my ancient grandfathers' inheritance rule which was updated by Tang Tai Zong Li and his Emperor father(唐太宗李世民和他的父皇),  there is no confusion at all about this and this is not arguable at all.

I announced myself the heir of Chinese Tang Tai Zong Emperor Li's Heir myself in my 2004's inheriting meetings. I inherited my own birth grandfathers entrusts and titles by my blood, as well as my own birth grandfathers' heir rule and my own birth grandfathers' wills. These grandfathers of mine are heirs of Tang Tai Zong Emperor Li(唐太宗李世民的继承人)is the reason that I announced myself publicly and nobody from those entrusted groups corrected me in January of 2004.

I announced myself when I was chatting with a group of Chinese who either graduated from my same medical school or my same high school (a classmate). I was asked why they were called into this meeting while I was like a host sitting there, I was asked exactly what is my family background eligibled me so, I said then and there in Chinese "Oh, I am heir to Tang Tai Zong Emperor Li". That chat was after ( may be before) I was recruited as U.S. military Three Stars General Strategist. I did not inform Chinese government before I said that is true statement, but it was never announced to insult Chinese government or to show any disrespect to Chinese government. The words went out after the meeting.

It was till early this year I realized some complains about meetings in June and July of 2004 is because those meetings are understood as either professional seminars or some official meetings. I was keep telling this or that person I am heir to my Tang Tai Zong Emperor Li whenever I was asked exactly who I am to host this meeting or that meeting.  I was told I should inform Chinese government about who I am and I replied with Chinese government were in the meeting heard what I said . What I meant is I did not hide from Chinese government who I am. All those meetings were inspired by some conversations in my inheriting meetings that we all took as extended casual chats among us my inheriting meetings participants. This is the reason nobody reminded me if my self announcement was appropriate or not when respecting Chinese government in consideration.

The real public announcement was made through the radio program in 2011 together with publication of copied paintings of my ancestors, I heard Chinese government (Beijing) was officially informed before this official public announcement. I heard Taiwan and Singapore were also informed at the same time.

I was not installed by any government to be my own birth grandfathers' heir. I am my birth grandfather's heir by birth. My announcement obviously made who I am (my true identity) went public in 2004, and that is all.
----August 29th, 2004


Heard the question if there is anything to do with me in this morning's talk about MTV former CEO cause troubles with radio company.
My response: No thing to do with me at all. I only knew current IHeartRadio (former Clear Channel) CEO is the co-founder of MTV from internet. I knew nothing about MTV to comment at all.
----August 29th, 2017.

Heard today that the other day's broadcasting was about a Boston Chinese Super Market (平价超市)
My response: I was grabbed outside by the security called by a manager like when I was trying to complain to this manager like.

In U.S., the typical way for a customer like me to handle this is to call 911 to continue my grocery shopping or leave it to attorneys. I had no mood to do any grocery shopping, so I chose to walk away from the scene to leave it to my attorneys.*I did tip the FBI to check if this incident was out of aroused hatred.
----August 29th, 2017


听说了今天早上的广播播出的一些争论很容易被听众理解成是在隐射这么一个问题:我为什么是被一个外国政府(即一个非中国的政府)扶植成为中国历史上的唐太宗李世民的继承人?
我的回应:这“扶植”是什么意思,指的可能是什么?这个“扶植”不是一个可以形容我和我亲生爷爷的词汇, 特别是在我有着和我的亲生爷爷一样的胎记掌纹是可以核实的情况下。我的这个亲生爷爷(唐太宗李世民)是如何成为唐朝皇帝是记载在中国的历史书上的, 史载就是因为他的一双手上的掌纹。我有的是和他一样的双手掌纹,就和我亲生父亲的双手掌纹一样,就和我亲生父亲的亲生父亲的双手掌纹一样,就和我的每一个亲生爷爷的双手掌纹一样(就是那些为我立了遗嘱并且信托一些财产给我的爷爷们, 我的这些亲生爷爷们中的一些是中国的古籍里明确记载的唐太宗李世民的继承人,这在中国历史上是有记载可查的)。我不是被“扶植”成为唐太宗李世民的继承人的,我是生下来就是血脉传承的唯一符合我的祖爷爷们的继承规则的唐太宗李世民的继承人,我祖爷爷们的继承规则就是由唐太宗李世民和他的父皇所确立的, 这是没有任何争议也没有任何疑点的。

在2004年我自己的继承相关的系列会议上,我是自己宣布说我是唐太宗李世民的继承人的。我是因为我所承载的血脉,按照我亲生爷爷们的遗嘱及家里祖宗的继承规则继承了我的亲生爷爷们所信托的财产和他们所传承的头衔称号。我的这些亲生爷爷们是唐太宗李世民的继承人是我本人在2004年1月的时候可以公开宣布同时没有任何受我亲生爷爷们信托的人出面更正的原因。

我的自我宣布是在我和一群或是上海医科大学毕业的(我所念的大学)或是南京师范大学附属中学毕业(好像是同班同学)的人聊天的时候说的。他们问我怎么他们被召集来开这个我好像是坐在台上的会议?他们问我是什么样的家世背景能够坐在台上?我就是在那时那刻用中文和他们说“哦,我是唐太宗李世民的继承人”。这闲聊是在我被招募为美国军队三星将军策略家之后(也可能是之前)。我在说这话之前没有通知中国政府是真的,但那不是为了挑衅中国政府,或是不尊重中国政府不把中国政府放在眼里。会议结束话就都传出来了。

我也就是今年早些时候才知道一些针对2004年6月及7月会议的抱怨是因为这些会议或者被当成是专业研讨会或者被当成是正式官方会议。当时只要有人问究竟我是谁可以坐在那儿好像在主持这个那个会议,我就在那儿不停的告诉这个那个我是我爷爷唐太宗李世民的继承人。当时是有人告诉我应该通知中国政府我的身份,我回答说中国政府就在现场,他们都已经听到我说的了。我这么回答的意思是我没有瞒着中国政府我的真实身份。当时所有这些会议都是从我的继承会议上的一些谈话所引申所联想而召集的,我们这些参与我的继承会议的所有人都认为这个那个会议也就是扩大了参与者的闲聊而已。这也是为什么没人提醒我这样(没有通知中国政府就)自我宣布是否有点不尊重中国政府。

真正的公开宣布是在2011年通过广播剧宣布的,同时发布的是我祖先们一些画像的复制品。我听说在此正式公开宣布前有正式通知北京的中国政府。我听说也同时通知了新加坡和台湾

我不是被任何政府扶植的我亲生爷爷的继承人,我是从生下来就是我自己亲生爷爷的继承人。我在2004年的自我宣布也就是让我是谁(即我的真实身份)在2004年公开了而已,也就这些了。

----2017年8月29日。

听说了今天早上广播提到MTV的前任CEO引发了一些这是否和我有关造成了我和广播公司的矛盾?
我的回应:和我一点关系都没有。我就只知道现在的IHeartRadio(以前的清晰频道)的CEO是MTV的共同创办人,还是从网上看到的。我完全不清楚MTV的任何事情,没有任何可以评论的。
----2017年8月29日。

今天听说了前几天广播提到的波士顿平价超市的事件。
我的回应:我当时是准备向一个经理摸样的人投诉时被这个经理摸样的人叫了保安人员给拖出波士顿的平价超市(华人超市)。

在美国,像我这样的一个消费者碰到这种事情的典型做法是打911报警电话,在警察的保护下进店采购或者交给律师处理。我当时已经给气到够呛,所以我选择离开现场,一切交给律师处理。*我确实有写信给FBI提到不知这是否某些因引发而起的仇恨造成。

----2017年8月29日