Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Monday, August 7, 2017

08-07-2007 "In English" is not that easy

08-07-2007 "In English" is not that easy

Hear this morning's broadcasting saying I do not need to be like this.
My response: First of all, Why those have to be like that?
I have to be like this because I can tell what may not be presentation only. That is the reason I have huge problem with some people.

That is the difference you can certain picture between a party organizer with a movie director & actor/actress if there is a scene of some real money dropping from air by some accidents happened during a party or on a set.

Heard one a government official Miss O'Connor saying the stopping of agreed-upon-providing frustrated her.
My response: I can only express my "consonance" that if I can let her know if starting investment when she heard I was born would make huge difference, that is if I can talk as a newborn to a egg still in her mother's ovarian.

I learned doing a survey job can improve English.
My details: Yesterday, I was trying out my this week's MBA 515 assignment. It was some survey data from my own designed survey project that I need to analyze. I was choked up when I realize why one group of data that does not make sense at all at beginning.

The question were: "Some said, Grilling is an art easy to watch than self-practicing, how you describe food from your own grilling experience"(A), and "How would you like to grill your food"(B), the cross table I did with these two questions produced one very interesting group of data: Selected answer "Open grill only when food needs to be flipped" from question B also selected "Occasionally dry" as out-numbered majority for question A.

At beginning, I thought this is caused by the wording of the answer for the questions I choose is confusing. Based on data from same cross table, cover to gill means less chance of getting dry grilled food. How come this groups is cover the grilled the most but getting majority on "occasionally dry". Then, as you may already figured, I started choking up to realize this is the group already tried everything to have some decent grilled food.

I learned a lot from doing this project. It is not easy to get as much as possible information out from just 5-6 questionnaires.

----August 7th, 2007