Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, August 19, 2017

08-19-2017 Who should be recognized as "know managing"?(谁才是懂管理的?)(有更新)

08-19-2017 Who should be recognized as "know managing"?(谁才是懂管理的?)(有更新)

Heard this morning broadcasted my saying of 2008 Beijing Olympic Game opening Ceremony (中文附后).
My response: I repeat what I said: If you are in position can verify the authentication of Beijing Olympic Opening Ceremony's  creator is me (Min Fang), if you have ever received any Chinese Culture related history or literature class in school, you certainly know being a creator of Olympic opening won't be what a prostituting whore only can do. I myself is not history or literature majored in college, but I have grandfathers who were famous for their Chinese literature and music achievements in Chinese history. I do carry their blood.
----August 19th, 2017

Heard the anger towards my authentication is also from I do not even know what is a "talented manager".
My response: I have to quote out "talented manager" because that female was, by newspaper‘s report, an arrested highest organizer of a whore ring business. It was in 2006 or 2007 when I went back China to visit my father, I was told by my younger brother to read newspaper because he thought the arrested female was(is) a very talented manager. It was all over the newspapers in my hometown city Nanjing that this whore ring was reported as the biggest ever Nanjing police department had ever cracked down.  It was a long report that introduced how hard this crack down was. Somehow my younger brother and his friends or so were impressed that the reported organizer female was a very good manager who can handle this difficult "seasonal, ungrateful prostituting group". I was a visitor to China as a US resident then and I knew I was closely watched, because of my anxiety medical situation, by my American doctors with Chinese government's help, I did not think it would be appropriate for me to "recognize" a possible criminal to Chinese Laws as a talented manager in anyway at all, so I stayed clear from reading any newspapers during my entire visit in China. I did not know if my younger brother's or his friends' impression were correct. It seemed understood in China that I did not know anything about administrative managing. Heard this caused huge anger towards if I am an authentic person that can have any achievements as "introduced in 2004 meetings".

Rumored she was specially promoted to manage "how to crack me down" since I cannot be anyone but a practicing prostituting whore to Chinese government. I assume if so, it must be decided by some real talented huge Chinese that the most suitable person to lead this crack down from Chinese government should be this talented prostituting whore manager.

I myself can only say how brilliant it is, if rumors are true, to use whores to harass me knowing I do not talk their languages.  I do not know who is that person understand their languages but not mine to identify if I am one of prostituting whores. I am curious how Chinese government operates knowing to verify the authentication of creator of Beijing Olympic Opening ceremony is no hard job at all.

I won't apology for my dirty languages I directed toward Chinese government unless this rumor proved to be incorrect.

----August 19th, 2017

Heard this morning featured my College classmate Huang, Li.
My response: This is the person I visited on a June Sunday in 2004 that drafted Beijing Olympic Games Opening Ceremony. Her husband was a New York City MBA student in 2004. Her husband wrote his essay used some materials from my 1-2 hours‘ June Sunday's solo. On July 1st of 2004, tt was her husband's professor who asked me about those social security ideas her husband's wrote in his essay.
----August 19th, 2017

Heard she assume I have illusion about her husband is the issue between me and her.
My response: I was not close to anyone in my college time to say I had a buddy is a true statement. She was a dorm mate that kind of understood as close to me since we hung around some, similar like the dorm mate I shared cafeteria lunch with.

It was not surprising to anyone from my college to know that I was not invited to her wedding in New Jersey in 2002 or 2003, or I knew nothing about her pregnancy till she finished her maternity leave, but why I was invited to Shanghai in 1993 to see her departure to U.S. surprised everybody.

I do not know a lot about her marriage other than her husband is her second marriage and obviously she cherish her husband very much. I was having a lot of my own issues in 2004 when I visited her and her 6 month old son in her husband's apartment 2-3 times between January to that June Sunday in 2004. First time I met her husband was a ride I shared with her to a college classmates' reunion at Guowei Xiao's place in Queens, New York in 2002 or 2003. I moved to Boston, MA from New York City by end of July in 2004. I was working for Janus Associates which located in Stamford, CT, she works for a pharmaceutical company in New Jersey, her husband office was in White Plain in New York. Everybody in Janus Associates knew that I left office daily at 5 PM sharp to take I-95 to commute to my apartment I shared with a Beijing roommate in Corona, Queens.

If she said she have issue with me over her husband, her saying is an untrue statement. It never happened.


----August 19th, 2017


听说了今天早上的广播提到我讲的有关2008年北京奥运会开幕式。
我的回应:我重复我所讲的:如果你是有条件有能力核实北京奥运会开幕式的创意人是我方敏是真实的情况下,如果你曾经在学校里学过一点和中国文化有关的历史文学,你就应该I知道2008北京奥运会的开幕式不可能是一个“就只是婊子破鞋而已”的创意。我本人在大学不是学文学或者历史的, 但我的一些爷爷们在文学音乐上的成就在中国历史上是有记载的。我身上承载的是他们的血液。

听说针对我的愤怒还包括认为我根本就不懂什么是“有才华的管理人”。
我的回应:我得把那“有才华的管理人”用双引号是因为所指的那个女的是个报载曾被警方抓起来过的卖淫集团的最高组织者。我2006年,2007年回中国探望我父亲的时候,我弟弟告诉我报纸上登载的南京警方破获的南京有史以来最大的卖淫团伙案,他和他的朋友之类的看过后认为那个被抓的女的最高组织者好像很有管理才华,可以管理“流动性很强又态度恶劣的卖淫妓女”。我很清楚我当时是已在美国生活只是回国探亲而已,我当时有经常恐慌的情况需要我的美国医生们在中国政府的帮助下随时关注我的情绪波动,我不认为表达对一个可能违法中国法律的犯罪分子管理才华的赏识会是适当的行为,所以我在整个回国探亲期间就选择回避看任何的国内报纸。我完全不清楚我弟弟和他的朋友们的印象是否正确。好像中国方面就此认为我根本就不懂组织营运方面的管理。听说这是造成一些人认为我根本就不可能是像”2004年会议所介绍“的那样真实。

传言中国政府认定我就只是个婊子破鞋而已,这个女的被中国政府特别提拔来组织管理”破获我方敏”案件。我推测如果真是这样,那一定是那个中国真正最有才华的真正了不起的真正大人物认定只有这么一个有才华的卖淫妓女管理者才是可以带领中国政府破获方敏的领导者。

如果传言是真, 我方敏自己就只能说这真是绝顶聪明,知道我完全听不懂妓女的语言,妓女也完全不懂我在说什么,就专门找了一些妓女破鞋对着我骚扰不停。我不清楚哪个是能够听得懂她们妓女的语言却听不懂我说话的,从而不能断定我是否只是卖淫妓女而已。我很好奇在中国政府可以轻易证实北京奥运会创意人是方敏的情况下还这种做法,那中国政府是如何进行运作组织和管理的。

除非这些传言是假,否则我绝不会就我用脏话针对中国政府的回应指责做任何道歉。

----2017年8月19日。


听说了今天早上的广播提到了我大学的同班同学黄莉
我的回应:2004年6月的一个星期天我就是在这个人的家里创意了北京奥运会的开幕式。她的丈夫2004年时是纽约大学MBA的一个学生。她丈夫在他的一篇论文里用到了一些我那天在他们家的1至2个小时的“单人演讲”里的其他内容。2004年7月1日那天就是她丈夫纽约大学MBA的教授在问我有关她丈夫在论文里所写的一些有关社保的想法是谁的。

----2017年8月19日。


听说黄莉猜测我对她的丈夫有幻想造成了她和我之间的矛盾。
我的回应:我在大学期间和谁都不是特别近乎是真实。她在我的寝室室友里算是和我亲近的,就像那个和我在学校餐厅分享一块大排的林立新。

大学里的要是听说了我没被邀请参加黄莉2002年或2003年的婚礼,或者我是直到她产假结束才知道黄莉做了母亲,不会有人觉得奇怪的。但我1993年去上海送黄莉出国,倒是有很多人非常奇怪。

我完全不清楚黄莉的婚姻状况,只知道这是她的第二次婚姻,很珍惜她现在的丈夫。我在2004年1月-6月的时候一共只见过黄莉两到三次,是去黄莉丈夫家里探望黄莉和她6个月大至一岁大的儿子,我当时自己已经是被自己一堆的事情弄得焦头烂额。我第一次遇见黄莉的丈夫是在2002或者2003年和他们共车去肖国伟家(肖国伟儿子当时是不到一岁)和一些当时在纽约的大学同学聚餐叙旧。我是2004年7月底搬到麻州波士顿。我上班的Janus Associates 是在康州斯坦福,黄莉在New Jersey 的药厂上班, 她的丈夫是在纽约皇后区附近的White Plain上班,我上班的Janus Associates里基本上各个知道我是每天下午5点准时下班,开车走I-95公路回我在纽约皇后区Corona的和一个北京女孩同住的两房一厅。

如果是黄莉说因为我看上了她自己的丈夫而和我有很大矛盾,黄莉的说法是不正确的。丛来没有这么一回事情。

----2017年8月19日。