Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

08-23-2017 Lehman Brothers' Story and this Radio Program (雷曼兄弟控股和广播剧)

08-23-2017 Lehman Brothers' Story and this Radio Program (雷曼兄弟控股和广播剧)

Heard Lehman Brothers' story is the reason of this radio program revenging on me.(中文附后)
My response: That is ridiculous. I was called stupid in Chinese Community and China because I jump into things I knew nothing of and things got nothing to do with me. How about all these people jumping into everyone else private romance managing?

Some said I did that in 2004 in order to have a great Financial person.
My response: That is untrue statement. The other party is also a great Financial person. They both are.

The rumor I heard recently is, the other one has been my inheritance business representative before 2004. I have to say that when I first heard this rumor, I said I have to take it as a joke.

I did ask "the public post" if interested to represent my inheritance but that was after my famous "jump right in".

This Lehman brothers‘ investor is the 400 years old French Fund announced this morning that also have confusions from family that has been representing it for 200 years already. The other one announced this morning that has similar confusion is the 500 years old French Fund from also a 300 years representing family..

Heard the Lehman Brothers’ investor story in 2004 is the behind scene reason of this radio program current style.
My response: Well, in July 1st of 2004 “discussion”, the only targeted is the investor to cost him to experience what "the public post" had complained: financial difficulties impacts and a lot more because of something. I was famous for "jump right in" was because I did not even ask what caused financial impact.

In entire discussion was how to make "the investor" to experience financial difficulties and limited to financial difficulties together with its impacts. There were efforts from myself to limit possible impacts to Lehman Brothers' other investors, or impacts to its employees, etc.. I also made myself very clearly in the discussion that I have no intention to take advantage of Lehman Brothers' possible situation caused by this discussion and I would have nothing against anyone to help the investor.

This of course would hurt this investor's feeling if he is indeed a great business representative of my inheritance. Can I say if so, that should best let it be limited between me and this investor.

Some said why do you do that to your own people and your own investment.
My response: Well, If I knew he has been business representative for my inheritance, I definitely would ask him what happened or what was his family's side story after I heard the complains and before I "jump right in".

About the investment, it was Never OK to do this to anybody's investment. There were some real reasons, it just sounds like targeting the investor.

----August 23rd, 2017


听说了有关雷曼兄弟控股公司的故事是造成广播剧向我报复的原因。
我的回应:真是莫名其妙。我被一些大陆及海外的华人说是二百五就是因为我莫名其妙的冲过去管人家和我完全无关的的事情。那他们自己整天忙东忙西的到处管理别人家的私人恋爱又算什么呀?

有人说我这么做是为了能有一个很好的金融人才。
我的回应:这是误解。另一方也是很好的经融人才。双方都是非常非常优秀的金融人才。

我最近听到的说法是: 另一个在2004年之前就一直是我所继承的一个基金的生意代理。我得承认我刚听到这个说法的时候,我回答说我就只能当你是在说笑了。

我是有问当时的公职人员是否有兴趣在离开公职后做我所继承的某个产业的代理,但那是在我那非常有名的“一听就跳了进去”之后的事情。

这个雷曼兄弟控股公司的投资人就是今天早上宣布的那个代理一个有400年历史的法国基金已经有200多年的代理人的家里的一些困扰的那家。今天早上宣布的另一个困扰是那个代理另一个有500年历史的法国基金已经有300多年的代理人的家里的。

听说了2004年雷曼兄弟控股公司投资人的故事是广播剧现在这种风格的幕后真实原因。
我的回应:在2004年7月1日的“商议”中的唯一标靶就是那个投资人,就是要让那个投资人体会一下那个公职人员所讲的因为什么原因引发的的财务紧困艰难及其造成的影响还有其他更多。我因此很有名就是因为我一句都没问是什么引发的就直接“一听就跳了进去”。

整个商议的过程就是如何要让那个投资人体会一下什么是财务紧困艰难且只限于财务紧困艰难及其造成的影响。在商议当中,我自己也很努力不要让雷曼兄弟控股公司的其他投资人或者员工等等不要受到影响。我自己当时讲的就很清楚我不会对雷曼兄弟控股公司因此可能出现的状况而乘火打劫,我也不会反对那个投资人的朋友去帮助他。

如果这个投资人真的就是我所继承的基金的出色的生意代理,这些当然会伤害他的感受。我能不能说,能不能让这个问题就只局限在这个投资人和我私人之间。

有人说你为什么对你自己的工作人员,自己的投资这么做。
我的回应:如果我当时要是知道他一直就是我所继承基金的生意代理,在我听到公职人员的抱怨之后及“一听就跳了进去”之前,我一定会问问他究竟怎么回事或者他们家的说法是什么。

至于投资,从来就没有任何人的投资可以被如此对待。当时其实是有一些原因的,就是听起来好像是针对投资人的。

----2017年8月23日。