Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, August 5, 2017

08-05-2017 Min Fang's clarification on August 5th, 2017

08-05-2017 Min Fang's clarification on August 5th, 2017 (方敏在2017年8月5日说清楚)

Heard this morning's broadcasting featured confusion why would I assume a female is not with her man to be so picky on me(中文附后)
My response: That is wrongful assumption. I earn my intellectual income good sized to be confused as that stupid as assumed. I am the heir of my own long history family by the blood I carry. I am the heir from this family that has male's privilege in matrimony as this family's expectation. I am the heir of my own biological family that has already inherited my own birth grandfathers entrusted wealth. I am the heir from this family that can support my own. I am supporting my own biological children and my own birth parents' spending.(**Note: This family of mine has never been implied by me in anyway anyhow referring to People's Republic of China).
----August 5th, 2017

I have to make myself clear to any female has this kind confusion here:
You are not my woman, you will never be my woman. I will never tolerate your insults. I will never tolerate you being picky on my own in anyway anyhow. I will never confuse you as if I am a male ever fancy your breasts. PLEASE do not ever confuse with all that.

I will never be you man's woman.
 I have no need to live on your prominent man's wealth, be that money or other nature, since I have my good sized my own wealth, be that money or other nature, just like your prominent man have.
I have no reason to live on your prominent man's wrinkles since I prefer young and smooth youth just like your prominent man. Please do not be that sick psycho yourself.
----August 5th, 2017

I will never be a part of you and your prominent man's relationship:
I have no desire to hear your inappropriate tone in anyway anyhow, do not ever fancy I will tolerate you because of your prominent man.
I am the spoiled heir having my own inherited title of Missy Fang Ingonyama on my own wealth and by my own birth family just like your prominent man.
I am truly very girly on my own support, after current mess that is of course, without any discounts like your prominent man can provide you.
Your prominent man may or may not tolerate you to have a lover or two, I won't be in a relationship that's not excluding any female sex partner or that nature.
Do not ever confuse my own man as if that is yours in anyway anyhow. If this "my man" want you, do not ever fancy that you can ever address him as if he can still be my man. I will do whatever it takes to make situation clear.
----August 5th, 2017

All I am saying is:
I am as rich as your prominent man who make you so proud of what you got.
I am having the same privileges to extend to my own as what you can have from your prominent man.
I have no intention to separate you and your prominent man since I am much more picky than your rich man to make it impossible for me to fancy you prominent man's wrinkles or your leftover perfume on him.
I am not the person need to be afraid of your prominent man's support on your insults. I have the same support of my own to extend to my own.

You do not need to impress your prominent man you are too stupid, this is for your own sake.
I am just listening who is the person having this huge problem with me.
It is never I am so afraid of you together with your prominent man.
It is never that I can not do anything about your picky on me.
----August 5th, 2017

A lot of this kind of "way of expression" does remind me of 1980 time in China (PRC80)
I elaborate: Yesterday, I was having lunch in a Chinese restaurant, I was told via glass house cancer channel that I do not need to worry about my going our for lunch. My trained ear picked up and I responded "How are you going to pay my lunch bill for me not to worry? So, this saying already made you my sponsor without paying a penny." Yesterday afternoon when I was in a public library, there was a similar announcement that I can be tolerated in that public library which created the impression that this public library is privately owned and I was told I could sit there by the "private owner"
I figured exactly what this announcement was for must have defined in criminal laws that fits a lot of variations. A lot of PRC80 style conversations actually have a lot being defined in laws for all kind of variations regarding taking advantages of situation intentionally created. Why this is promoted on the radio program by Chinese government's strong support is what I do not understand.
----August 5th, 2017


听说了今天早上广播提到有些人很奇怪我怎么就认定了一个女人会没有身边男人的支持来骚扰我。
我的回应:这是错误印象。我能挣到数额不小的智慧产权收入,就不至于会这么愚蠢。我是承载我自己的有着悠久家世背景的血液的女继承人。我是被我自己的这个娘家娇宠着可以在我的婚姻里像个传统中的男人般优越。我是我自己娘家的继承人并且我是已经继承了我娘家爷爷们遗嘱信托给我的财产。我有我自己这个娘家支持我自己的所爱。我有支付我自己亲生父母及我自己亲生孩子们的费用。(**我所讲的这个娘家从来不是中华人民共和国)
----2017年8月5日。

我得和那些弄不清的女人在这里把话讲清楚:
你不是我的女人,你永远都不会是我的女人。我也永远都不会容让你对我的挑衅。我永远都不会容让你骚扰我和我的所爱。我永远不会让你以为我可能是个男人会在馋你的奶头。请你永远别弄不清所有这些事实。

我永远不会是你男人的女人.
我不需要依靠你男人的任何财富,金钱或是其他。我有我自己非常丰厚的财富,不管是金钱还是其他,都很富足。一点都不比你那条件很优越的男人差。
我更是不需要依靠你那条件优越男人的一身皱皮。我会更喜欢选择享受弹性光滑的年轻肌肤。我就像你那条件优越的男人一样,真的很有条件和实力对此可以很挑剔。你自己别像个花痴精神病就好。

我永远都不会是你和你男人的家庭或情侣关系中的任何成员。
我没有任何兴趣听你没有教养的言谈举止。永远别幻想我会因为你那条件优越的男人而容让你半分半毫。
就像你那条件优越的男人一样,我有我自己的财富宠着我,我是我自己娘家的受宠女继承人,我有的是从我自己娘家继承的头衔,我是从生下来就是“狮子王方家大小姐”的。
就像你那条件优越的男人可以替你撑腰一样,我有我自己的财富替我自己撑腰,做一个可以任性随我自己心意的方家小姐,等目前的混乱状态结束,我对我自己的这份支持可是一点都不会打折的。
你那条件优越的男人可能会或者可能不会让你拥有你自己的情人(们),我可是决没有兴趣和一个女人分享男人或者类似分享情况。
永远别幻想你可以把我的男人当成好像是你共有的。如果这个“我的男人”想要你,永远别幻想你还可以把这个男人称为是我的男人。我会做该做的一切来表明我的态度。
----2017年8月5日。

我想要说的也就是:
我和那个让你骄傲的不行的男人一样拥有我自己的丰富财富,一点不比他差。
我和你的那个条件优越能替你撑腰的男人一样也有非常优越的一切来替我所爱的人撑腰。
我没兴趣让你和你那条件优越的男人分开。就像你那条件优越的男人一样,我也是非常的挑剔,没有任何兴趣来幻想你那男人的一身皱皮或是你留在他身上身上的香水味。没有任何兴趣就只有鸡皮疙瘩一身。
我不是那种会因为你有这么一个优越男人撑腰来挑衅就会怕了你的那个人。我自己有足够自己的能力替我自己及我的所爱撑腰。

你自己别让你自己那条件优越的男人认为你很愚蠢就好,这还是为你自己好。
我也就是在仔细聆听究竟是谁铁了心的要和我闹腾。
从来不是什么我怕了你或是你身边那条件优越的男人。
从来不是什么只要你敢挑衅我,我就一点办法都没有。
----2017年8月5日。

很多类似这种“表达困扰的方式”让我想起80年代的中国(PRC80)
我说详细点:昨天我中午在中国城吃饭时,有一个女性通过脑控癌的通讯屏道告诉我别担心中午出来吃饭(有没有钱)。我这训练有素的耳朵一下就竖起来了。我回答说:“你准备怎么替我付账让我不用担心?你就这么一宣布你是一分钱不用付就已经成了“那个替我付账的人”啦. 昨天下午我去市立图书馆,也是有这么一人宣布“你可以呆在这图书馆里”就把这公共图书馆给变成私人拥有的了,这“主人”是在表达允许我可以呆在这公共图书馆里。
我估计这些宣布要达到的目的可能都是法律甚至刑法条文中对其各种变异都已经详细定义了。很多中国80年代那一套其实都是在法律条文中已经就其各种变种都已经定义了。我就不太明白为什么是中国政府在通过广播剧推销这种表达方式?
----2017年8月5日。