Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

08-15-2017 Marriage freedom is to ensure willingness to have a marriage

08-15-2017 Marriage freedom is to ensure willingness to have a marriage (婚姻自由就是保障有意愿才结婚)

Heard this morning's broadcasting's tone of saying" you can be a married couple without willingness from both of you" (中文附后)。
My response: The person who said so must be a practicing prostituting PIG. To this her, the penis from a pig is no difference with a dog's penis as long as that penis can thrust her piggy butts.
 I just want to remind this female who has this almighty powerful tone and courage to pronounce herself a pig only: Please keep in mind we are female human. We know now that you are just a practicing prostituting pig. We human don't do what you said. You tell your pig kind about how you can not tell the difference of different penis, Don't ever say such thing to us human. Don't ever do that. Obviously you don't live in a country that marriage is not free for a citizen. You are horrible. All I wonder is how you could possibly find some human kind to do your prostituting thing, Do you live in a FARM, or a ZOO?
----August 15th, 2017

Heard some saying this person is someone called My representative in Match Making Business.
My response: Unlikely. Totally not my style that I presented in 2004 meeting. I did hear rumor that I was excluded from some match making business by some females.

My understanding: If I am happy in my own marriage and if I help another great female to have her happy marriage, well, we both females would be safe in our dealing with each other. Get along with each other or not, our great males are safe from us fancy each other's.
----August 15th, 2017

Heard there were rumors that I advise a wife have a abortion to risk her marriage.
My response: What I advised is a wife who, by the story, was having severe anxiety over her pregnancy to stop pregnancy and work on her marriage first. I came from mainland, China that I do not put a lot of thoughts into advising abortion is a true statement.

I understand the situation was not that if she is sure this is her marriage, but anxiety over if she would be stuck into this marriage. I do not know a lot about her marriage beyond her obvious anxiety. I advised so is out of my understanding that she may realize someday with some help that this is not just her marriage but her marriage she wants to stay willingly or at least OK for her to stay. To expect a child with joy or some expectations would make her pregnancy so much different. Why not give up this chance to have a much better next chance.

Some said it may not easy for her to get pregnant again. Well, I acknowledge that is true. In U.S. where I live, this is like growing pains for every female. Teenage girls and their parents are dedicated to prevent pregnancy while married wives and their parents are dedicated to get pregnant. I did thought this was just like her growing pain in her marriage to learn if she is ready to be a mother to her husband's child. I do acknowledge that I did not put a lot of thoughts into advising abortion a is true statement.

Some said is it possible she was anxious over possible pregnancy challenges? I am not sure. I did advise her to seek a psychologist's help before she make a decision about abortion.

----August 15th, 2017

Heard the saying this radio program is to revenge to let me have "next chance forever" and this is not out of wanting to own this or that male.
My response: I was asked about this wife's pregnancy. I never called to demand to interfere. I do not know why I was asked is a true statement. Who asked you to meddle with my relationship or my children? Especially those who need to fly 12-13 hours from China to meddle? Why you say it was never out of your pimping prostituting desire? Who asked you at all?

I never intend to manage your man. I have been managing my own money and demanding your answer regarding why my money need to pay for your man's thrusts? This is to Chinese Premier Li's Wife. Why my money should pay for your man? Why my money need to pay for your husband's children with you or other woman ?

If my private owned money had ever paid for this or that man should never be your question but my own question to ask. You just answer my question that I directed to you, Chinese Premier Li, Who the fuck do you think you are? Why you deserve to have by my private owned money against my own wish?


----August 15th, 2017


听说今天早上的广播剧播出的口气是:“你们男女双方愿不愿意都可以结婚做夫妻。”
我的回应:说这话的一定是个还在卖的娼妓母猪。对这个女的来说,一只猪的男性阳具和一只狗的男性阳具只要能进出这女的自己的猪屁股就没有任何区别。我就想提醒这个有权有势有勇气宣布她自己就只是头母猪的雌性:请记住我们是人类来的。我们现在已经知道你就是只卖淫的母猪而已了。我们人类是不会按你说的去做的。你就只需要告诉你自己的猪同伴你分不出男性阳具的差别根本没什么关系就得。但你不应该向我们人类这么说,也永远别向我们人类这么说。很明显你并不是生活在一个公民没有婚姻自由的国家,你真是恐怖啊。我就是奇怪你那有可能找得到人类来卖淫啊?你是住在农场里,还是住在动物园里?
----2017年8月15日。

听说传言这是我在红娘做媒生意里的代理。
我的回应:不太可能。这风格和我2004年开会时展现的我的风格完全不同。我是有听说我被一些女性给挡在了一些红娘做媒生意的外面。

我的理解:如果我有一个自己很满意的婚姻,如果我帮助其他优秀的女人拥有她自己幸福的婚姻,那我们两个女人打起交道就都安全了。处的好或者不好,我们两个女人都不馋对方的优秀男人。
----2017年8月15日。

听说有些传言说我建议一个妻子脱胎而威胁了她的婚姻。
我的回应:按照我听到的故事,我当时建议的是一个因为怀孕而惊恐不已的妻子先流产看看自己婚姻究竟怎么回事。我是中国大陆出来的,我承认我提这个建议时确实是没认为流产是什么特别了不起的事。

我当时对这故事的理解是:这不是那女孩确不确定这婚姻是女孩自己的婚姻,而是那女孩在惊恐女孩自己会不会从此就困在这个婚姻里。我完全不清楚那女孩婚姻故事,就是能感受到女孩惊恐。我提这个建议是出自我的这份理解:经过一些婚姻咨询类的帮助,有一天这女孩也许会明白这婚姻不光是女孩自己的婚姻,而且是女孩自己愿意待在里面的婚姻,至少是女孩自己认为是可以待在里面的婚姻。充满快乐的期待一个孩子出生或者是在盼望一个孩子的出生会让这个女孩怀孕的感受有很大的不同啊。为什么不为了下一次更好的机会放弃这一次?

有人说让女孩再次怀孕可能没那么容易。我承认这是实话。我是在美国生活,这感叹好像是每个美国女性成长的烦恼。美国青少年女孩们和她们的父母们就忙着千万别让做女孩的怀孕,结了婚的美国妻子们和她们的父母就忙着怎么能让做妻子的怀上孕。我可能想当然就把这当成这女孩在婚姻里成长所伴随的烦恼,女孩在婚姻里做妻子是不是已经成熟到可以做她丈夫孩子的母亲啦。我承认我确实没有多想流产还意味着什么。

有人说那女孩会不会是在惊恐怀孕的危险和痛苦?我不清楚,我当时有建议让女孩去看心理医生再决定流不流产。

----2017年8月15日。

听说了这个广播剧的目的就是好让我有”永远的下一次“,这还不是因为在馋这个或者那个男人。
我的回应:我是被人问到这个妻子的怀孕故事。我从未主动联络或坚决要求介入这个妻子的怀孕故事。我不清楚为什么会来问我也是事实。谁要求让你来介入我的生活的?特别是那些得坐飞机飞上12-13个小时从中国赶来介入的?你们为什么说你们不是在卖淫拉皮条啊?谁让你们来闹腾的?

这是对中国李姓总理老婆的提问: 我从来没有任何对你男人的阳具管三管四的愿望。我只管我自己的钱财。我一直就在问你,为什么我的钱要支付给你的男人?为什么你很清楚是你的男人却一定要由我来付钱?为什么你男人和你或者其他女人生出来的小孩应该由我来付钱?

中国的李姓总理,我的私人钱财钱是否有花在这个那个男人身上永远和你无关也永远不是你需要问的问题,那是我自己问的问题。你只需要回答我问你的问题, 你他妈的你以为你自己是谁啊?为什么我的私人钱财在我不愿意的情况下必须给你花?
----2017年8月15日。