Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, August 26, 2017

08-26-2017 I never dated that 7 years relationship and I never dated in College (我从未和那个7年男子谈过恋爱,我读大学时从未谈过恋爱)

08-26-2017 I never dated that 7 years relationship and I never dated in College (我从未和那个7年男子谈过恋爱,我读大学时从未谈过恋爱)

Heard this morning's broadcasting of a seven years relationship.(中文附后)
My response: A roommate is not considered a relationship in U.S. culture. The male who had a seven years relationship mentioned in this morning's broadcasting is not the person I ever dated is a true statement.

I am currently live a Boston Housing Authority's Hispanic residents majority community. It is obviously very necessary for me to do clarifications to keep myself clear from all these confusions & possible conflicts from those announced romantically involved Hispanic females' friends or families.

----August 26th, 2017


Heard this morning's argument if I ever dated in college.
My response: I never dated Jianze Li (李健泽) and I never dated in college. I heard “never dated” was echoed by Jianze Li (李健泽) this morning.

The confusion was from our Beijing Trip in 1988. In  my college time (1985-1990), dating means holding hands and hanging around together in China. The day we visited Jinan city in Shandong, we did that. We did not think that was dating because it was not an "announcement" to let everybody know to stay like that. It was in another city 6 hours train time from our college and no dating intention from both me and Jianze Li (李健泽), we were just holding hands hanging around as friends. And that was all from our own understanding, both of us. I was asked about if this "hanging around in Jinan" means anything when we arrived in Beijing a couple days later (in 1988) by those behind security cameras. Jianze Li and I both stated we were not dating and we had no intention to date.

I do have security tapes since I was born and somehow this Jinan city hanging around piece was discovered caused the confusion. He is very handsome guy may be contributed to this "jealous" like confusion ( Do not know who though). His wife was from our medical college's medicine major, they started dating in a year after that Beijing Trip.  His wife has been annoyed by her own curiosity of this entire Beijing trip, and I have been very annoyed by his wife's curiosity the same. Jianze Li (李健泽) is the person keep saying nothing ever happened.

----August 26th, 2017

听说了今天早上的广播提到了一个有着七年既亲密又紧密相联的一种关系的男子。
我的回应:按照美国的传统和常识,和一个男性室友的室友关系不是一种既亲密又紧密相联的一种关系。今天早上的广播里Tina O'Connor 提到的那个和她有着七年既亲密又紧密相关的男子是我从来没有恋爱过的一个男人是非常正确的说法。

我现在是住在属于波士顿房屋管理局的一个拉丁美洲裔占绝大多数的一个社区里。很明显我必须做这些说明以澄清自己,避免引发广播剧里所宣布的那些有恋爱关系的拉丁美洲裔女友的亲朋们可能会有的因误会而起的冲突。

----2017年8月26日。


听说了今天早上的有关我大学期间是否谈过恋爱的争论。
我的回应:我从未和李健泽谈过恋爱,我在大学期间从来没有谈过恋爱。我听说今天早上李健泽也说了他从来没有和我谈过恋爱。

困扰是因我和李健泽1988年的北京游。1985年到1990年我上大学的时候,在中国的大学校园里谈恋爱也就是牵着手成双结对的到处晃悠。我和李健泽在山东济南游玩的那天就是这么牵着手到处晃悠。我们当时都不认为是在谈恋爱就是因为这不是什么“公开声明”然后就一直如此。我们当时是在离学校有6个小时火车车程的济南,我和李健泽两人也都完全没有谈恋爱的打算。我们两个就只是像朋友一样牵着手晃悠,我和李健泽两个人都认为就是仅此而已。几天以后当我们抵达北京后(1988年),我就被那些我的保安录像机镜头后面的人们问道“济南牵手游”是否是在谈恋爱,李健泽和我当时都表态不是在谈恋爱也没有谈恋爱的打算。

我从出生开始就有保安录像带,山东济南牵手游这一段不知怎么被人给发现了。李健泽长得很英俊是真的,这可能是造成现在这种“闹吃醋”似的“就是困扰啊”(也不知道是谁如此这般困扰)。李健泽的妻子是我们同一个医学院的,她是医疗系的。他们两个是在我和李健泽北京游回来之后的一年之内开始谈恋爱的。李健泽的妻子是被她自己对整个这趟北京游怎么个游法的那份好奇心给“折磨着”,我是被李健泽妻子的这份好奇心给烦的不行,那烦和“那份折磨”是同等程度的。李健泽就是不停地说“什么都没发生的”那一个。

----2017年8月26日。