Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

08-02-2017 Who are those real whore-borns?(谁才是真正婊子养的?)

08-02-2017 Who are those real whore-borns? (谁才是真正婊子养的?)

Yesterday morning's broadcasting mentioned about a $100Million check titled in my name.
My elaborate: The full story I heard of is: The check was titled in my name, given out to express a point of someone else's that is considered necessary to be treated as my expense. The recipient of this piece of check was Chinese Premier, it was under Chinese Justice Minister's watch to be deposited into Chinese Premier's wife's personal account with Chinese Central Bank's (Chinese People's Bank) help. It was Chinese Premier Li's and Chinese government's announcements that I have nothing to do with this Chinese Premiere Li, and his wife by People's Republic of China's law is a Beijing woman, why this is reason enough for my private owned money deposit into this Chinese Premiere Li's wife's personal account? Why this is lawful in People's Republic of China to deposit a check into a different name? I refused of this $100Million spending to be put under my name. I did call law's help on this in U.S..
----August 2nd, 2017

Heard this morning's broadcasting about "my mother's side" saying about my blood(中文附后).
My response: This is ridiculous enough.  I am my mother's lawful husband's child by my birthmark that I got from my birth father who is my birth mother's lawful husband. This birthmark I share with my birth father, my birth grandfather, great-grandfather, etc. is the reason I got entrusted inheritances from my grandfathers dated, longest time, 1200 years ago. I was born from my birth mother's own belly in a hospital with my birth certificate as part of her medical record. Who is this psycho saying I am not my mother's husband's child by blood?
----August 2nd, 2017

Heard the saying is My mother said whoever saw me with her knew who seeded her.
My response: Ya, what she said is a true statement. How come this means she acknowledged I am not her husband's child? I am after her husband obviously just by look at me. This had been the case everywhere she brought me. This had been a trick everybody knew how to find my father or how to find my father's daughter ( that is me, of course) if they need to talk to me or him but have not met us yet.
----August 2nd, 2017

Why those "my mother side" telling public this "whore born" from their "whore sister" story?
My response: Entire time that is the reason I kept saying my mother does not have a maiden family. My mother has never been a sister to those who insist on blackmail her by making up this "whore born" story.

My mother's childhood stories you heard on the radio several years ago were true stories. She was born with no hair and her mother's outcasted, she was never considered a sister to her mother's other children because what her mother did to her when she was a new born. It was her father took her back from the snow pile where her mother left her and survived by her father's flour-paste feeding. She grew up like a maid in her mother's place in Shandong province and her "eldest sister's" place in Nanjing, Jiangsu province.

These "sisters" who publicly call her a whore to express this hatred they have since their childhood time, all have not been living in Nanjing where I was born. At the time when I was conceived in 1966, train ticket from Nanjing to where they were priced about the size of their monthly income. One lived in Beijing (17 hours train time in 1987 when I visited Beijing), One lived in Dalian, Liaoning Province which is even further, One lived in Jinan, Shandong which was about 9 hours train time when I visited that city in 1988. How come they are the authority of my mother's underwear activities with this long distance between them?

There was one eldest sister of theirs in Nanjing that my mother lived with since 11 years old till moved out as my father's bride. You heard her stories featured on the radio program that her fiber thyroid caused her childless were all true stories. How she hated my mother was everybody around her knows. (How she despised my mother is mostly what you would hear from her friends' sayings). She adopted a child from her youngest brother that I did not get along with was one of the reason I stayed aloof after her adopting that daughter. Some other reasons includes her efforts of keeping making her points that's her own child.

This eldest filed a lawsuit, by rumor, several years back to say I am her husband's child from my mother. That lawsuit pissed off my father. My father is the person know for sure I am his girl ever since I was born. He was told by his father(my grandfather) that he is his father's boy carrying his father's birthmark. I do carry the same birthmark in my hands.
----August 2nd, 2017。

Why radio program has to be produced this way to impress audience that I owe them by the fact they "dare" to call me a whore-born? Who else's hatred is the reason of producing radio program this way? Why this radio program trying to impress audience that I need to pay for their daring to blackmail me by calling me a whore born publicly? Who the fuck are they? REAL PROSTITUTES? REAL MOTHER FUCKERS? REAL WHORE-BORNS?
My response: You are suited.
----August 2nd, 2017


昨天早上的广播提到了一张以我的名字为支票抬头的一亿美金支票。
我详细说:我听说的整个故事是:这张以我的名字为支票抬头的一亿美金支票,是为了表达一个人的什么观点,是被这人认为是应该算作我的支出而给出去的。这张支票本身是被中国的李姓总理拿走,是在中国司法部长的关注之下由中国的中央银行(中国人民银行)存入到中国这个李姓总理的安照中国婚姻法结婚的北京籍妻子的私人银行账户里。按照中国的这个李姓总理本人及中国人民共和国政府的公开申明,我方敏和中华人民共和国的这个李姓总理都是没有任何关系。为什么我和这个李姓总理没有关系就已经是足够的理由把我私人的钱财存入中国这个李姓总理妻子的私人银行账户?为什么在号称有法律的中华人民共和国是可以把明确写有我方敏姓名抬头的支票存入很明确是其他姓名的非方敏银行账户?我拒绝把这·一亿美金作为我方敏的支出。我已向美国警方报警处理。
----2017年8月2日。

听说了今天早上的广播提到“我母亲娘家的”有关我是谁家孩的说法.
我的回应:这实在是离谱之际。我是我母亲丈夫的亲生孩子可以由我身上的我父亲家传胎记作证。我就是因为有和我的父亲,我的爷爷, 我的曾祖父等,有一模一样的家传胎记才继承到我父系爷爷们信托给我的财产, 最早的爷爷是1200年前的一个爷爷。我是在医院里从我母亲的肚皮里生出来的,我的出生证是我母亲医院就诊记录的一部分。谁是那变态精神病人说我不是我母亲丈夫的小孩?
----2017年8月2日。

听说了所谓的说法就是我母亲自己说她把我带到哪儿都是人人知道谁给她下的种.
我的回应:是啊,她说的是事实啊。怎么这就成了我母亲她自己都认了我不是她丈夫的小孩?一看到我就知道我是她丈夫的小孩啊。她走哪都带我到哪儿,到哪儿确实都是如她所言。这也是没见过我或我父亲的人要找我的父亲或要找我父亲的女儿时的秘诀。
----2017年8月2日。

为什么那些“我母亲娘家的”需要广而告之他们的这个“婊子姐妹”生的是个“婊子养的”?
我的回应:这就是我为什么一直都说我母亲根本就没有所谓的娘家的原因。我母亲从来就不是这些恶意造谣诽谤羞辱谩骂说她是”婊子“的这些人的什么姐妹,从来不是。

前几年广播剧播出的我母亲童年时的故事都是真实故事。我母亲出生时是个没毛的“白虎”,是个她母亲扔出去不要的东西。就为这,她从来就没被她母亲其他的孩子们认同是姐妹。我母亲是被她的父亲从她被扔的雪堆上给捡回来的, 用面糊糊给养活的。她从小在她母亲山东的家里及她的“大姐”在江苏南京的家里都是必须干活看人脸色吃饭的“保姆”。(谁都可以不做,但我母亲是必须干活才可以有饭吃)。

这些当众叫她是个“婊子”就是为了表达他们这份从小就有的这份仇恨的所谓“姐妹”,从来就没有在我出生的城市南京生活过。1966年我母亲怀孕时,当时从南京到他们各自居住地的火车票钱就相当于他们这些人的一个月工资。一个住北京(1987年我去北京时需要17小时火车),一个是辽宁的大连(更远些),还有一个是在济南(1988年还要7-9个小时)。.隔了这么远,怎么他们就都成了我母亲裤裆活动的信息榜了, 还都是权威人物?

他们有一个住在南京的大姐,就是我母亲从11岁直到结婚在南京住的那家。你听到的广播剧播出她因为子宫纤维瘤不育的一些故事全部是真实故事。她很恨我的母亲其实是所有人都知道的事情。(你从她的朋友那里能听到的都是她是如何的很烦我的母亲,很讨厌我的母亲之类的事情)。她从她最小的弟弟那里领养的一个女儿和我相处不来是我离她很远的一个原因。其他原因也包括她自己不停地用各种方式让我明白她自己家里已经有她自己的小孩了。

据传言,他们的这个南京的大姐前几年打官司说我是她丈夫和我母亲生的小孩。这场官司把我父亲给气疯了。我父亲是从我出生就很清楚我是他亲生的小丫头。他的父亲(我的爷爷)曾经告诉他说他身上有我爷爷的胎记绝对是我爷爷的亲生儿子。我出生时一双小手上有的是和他同样的胎记。
----2017年8月2日。

为什么广播剧需要如此制作来让听众认为就因为他们就是敢当众痛骂我是个婊子养的,我就欠了他们的?还有谁的仇恨是广播剧如此制作的原因?为什么这个广播剧要努力让听众认为只要敢对我方敏造谣诽谤谩骂羞辱痛骂"婊子养的“,我方敏就必须按这些人的要求付钱?这些乌龟王八婊子货都是些什么人啊?真正的妓女?真正的乌龟王八?真正的婊子养的?
我的回应:我起诉你。
----2017年8月2日。