Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Sunday, August 20, 2017

08-20-2017 A Female's Right to be a Polygamist? (多夫是女权?)

08-20-2017 A Female's Right to be a Polygamist? (多夫是女权?)

Heard this morning's broadcasting reflect some anger from a lot women(中文附后).
My response: I was born into a over 2000 years long history polygamist family as a female heir is the reason I am understood as a polygamist who has male's privilege.

My family has some stories recorded in history books how my ancient grandmothers and my ancient grandfathers fought in order to let me to be able to have a marriage family housed in Imperial court proudly and in order to let me have a privileged polygamist marriage if I was born in their time. These stories left my Empress grandmother (武则天)historically known as a lusty woman which make me saying loudly with tears that I am a polygamist on Boston 96.9 FM.

I myself is not the person into Romance a lot. I fancy romance like a lot of literature lovers but that is it. I am a pharmacologist (sort of engineer in pharmacy) and a computer programmer (official title should be software engineer) who is very interest in what a financial manager can do as an engineer in financial things related. I only briefly lived with a Chinese delivery guy for a year or so plus some hanging around time, some flirty chattings with an American colleague and some true loves in my mind & my heart to be called my entire dating history before 2004. This is the polygamist me in reality.
----August 20, 2017

Heard this morning's broadcasting of a question directed to U.S. Laws of demanding female's lawful right to be a Female Polygamist.
My response: I felt those anger a lot more. I did hear some rumor of these fights and I heard some even try to file official challenges to U.S Laws.

I have to be very honest to say I also hear a lot of anger from those being considered in second position males.  I also did hear roars from a male to a female declared him her second husband "who wanted you?" The only reason these males, from what I hear,  are considered suitor for the second position is because those considering married females felt they truly deserve to have a handsome or a good provider to be the second husband.

I know these angers are directed to challenge U.S laws in lawful way and I know I am not anyone privileged at all to block any female to own a polygamist marriage. I am just curious how many males are willing to be a second husband just to be a female's financial provider only, a female's great sex experience provider only or a female's pride provider only.

The rumored saying is if this is my curiosity, how come I do not understand those females desires to own at least some of my wealth. Well, I have to say I do know a lot of males share the same desires to own someone else's wealth to have more than one wife. I do know males are not privileged to challenge U.S laws in lawful or unlawful way  to own other people's wealth in order to have a polygamist marriage. So I refuse to understand any male's desire and/or any female's desire to own my money and/or my man. I refuse to understand all these.

----August 20th, 2017


听说了今天早上的广播反映了很多女人的愤怒。
我的回应:我是一个出生于一个有着2000多年一夫多妻家庭历史的女继承人,如果我有一妻多夫婚姻,这是我会在婚姻里拥有类似一夫多妻婚姻里男人待遇的原因。

我的家庭里有一些被载入史册的故事,说的就是我的爷爷奶奶们为了可能会在他们的时代出生的女继承人我能拥有一个可以公开在皇宫里安置的婚姻家庭,为了能让我可以体面的公开拥有我喜欢的多夫婚姻而努力挑战祖制的故事。这些努力让我的女皇奶奶武则天成了历史书上有名的喜欢男人。对这些家里故事的理解让我在波士顿96.9FM哭着说我是个一妻多夫者。

我本人不是特别富有浪漫情怀。我就像很多文学爱好者一样会憧憬唯美浪漫,也就是憧憬憧憬。我本人是学药理的(类似药学行业的工程师),电脑程序员(正式称呼为软件工程师),我对融资经理也就是金融行业的工程师究竟是怎么运作资金的也很感兴趣。我只有一下经历可以成为我的全部恋爱史:和一个华人送外卖的很短暂同居的一年外加一些两人相处的时间,和一个美国同事的调情聊天,再加上一些在我心扉里在我脑海里的真爱就成了我2004年之前的恋爱全集。这才是真实现实生活中的我。

----2017年8月20日。

听说了今天早上的广播提到向美国的法律提出要求女人有权拥有多夫合法婚姻。
我的回应:我感受到的更多。我确实是听到过一些有关这样的抗争传言, 我也听说有些甚至想向美国相关的法律进行正式的挑战。

我是非常诚实的在说我也有听到过一些男人被某人考虑成某人二房的愤怒。我还听到过一个男人被一个女人宣布是那女的二房丈夫时的河东狮吼”谁想要你啦?“从我所听到的,那些男的被考虑成为二房丈夫合适人选的唯一原因就是那些做此考量的已婚女子们认为她们自己就是应该有个或者英俊或者富裕的男人做她们这些已婚女子的二房丈夫。

我知道这些针对美国法律的愤怒及针对美国法律的挑战都是用合法抗争的方式,我也知道我没有任何特权去阻止任何一个女人拥有一个多夫婚姻。我就只是好奇有多少个男人会愿意做一个二房丈夫就只为了让一个女人每月拥有由这男的提供的大把月供金钱,就只为了让一个女人拥有由这男的提供的美好性体验,就只为了让一个女人拥有由这男人提供的人前人后的那份骄傲?

传言中的说法是:如果这是我的一份好奇,那我怎么还不能理解这些女人想要拥有至少一部分我的财富的想法。那我就说我知道很多的男人们也想拥有别人的财富再多娶几个老婆。我知道男人们就没有这样那样的特权来合法或者非法拥有别人的财富再多娶几个老婆。所以我拒绝理解任何女人及任何男人想要拥有我的财产男人的任何愿望。我拒绝理解这一切。

----2017年8月20日。