Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Monday, August 14, 2017

08-14-2017 My current daily providing and rumors of the classmates' trip (我现在的月供及当年和男同学游北京的不雅谣言)

08-14-2017 My current daily providing and rumors of the classmates' trip (我现在的月供及当年和男同学游北京的不雅谣言)

Heard this morning's broadcasting about my current daily providing (中文附后).
My response: I am currently housed by Boston Housing Department project,  live on $200 Food Stamp and $300  Cash Assistance by Boston Transition Department. I am having free MassHealth health insurance. This is agreed upon providing on July 1st of 2004 in my entrusting meeting. My paying of this amount should be in appending amount to my inheritance fund regular donations. I do not know this append-um is to which of my inheritance fund or what is the donation's receiving account name. This should be in July 1st's meeting records. I was aware in the meeting that I may need to qualify to apply these public welfare and I remembered I said in the meeting that "I am having anxiety disorder is the reason I want to concentrate on my health and live alone, so I probably will qualify".

I had some problem not about my current providing but over possible delay of my providing size upgrading.

----August 14th, 2017

Heard there was anger regarding my defense on the fact I never even dated in college.
My response: I never dated in college is a true statement. I have my own security tape of my entire college time to prove that. Radio program had broadcasted a small piece about a everybody-"cheat"-Neurobiology -exam in January of 1990 which was my senior year in college.

The Beijing trip I went with my college classmate Mr. Li, Jianze (李健泽)sparked some curiosity in college and was all. Real rumor was after 2004's meeting that some from same college saw British Prince was being naughty in the same meeting.

The Beijing trip was a week or so trip in 1988's summer break. There was 2-3 nights in Beijing, one night in Tianjing, both housed by same year and same major classmates. We took a night train to Taishan to save some boarding cost, I remembered it was a slow local train arrived at 5 AM. The only night that is "inappropriate" as two not-dating-classmates was the night in Jinan, Shandong where we boarded in a local hotel which means no-eyewitness or  no used train ticket to prove our innocence. We were college student and trip was funded mainly by Mr. Li's money (I only gave him about ¥50-60. Monthly average cafeteria cost then was ¥12-15/month, and assistance for in-need student was ¥6/month. We did not need to pay our tuition and boarding in our entire college time). That was the first night of this Beijing trip, I was checked into a woman's 4-person room upstairs and I remember there was a woman checked in that night very late or so. I remember I locked ward door from inside when I checked my self in and I was awoke up to open the door for that late arrival. Mr. Li was downstairs in a man's four-person ward.

There was some issue over those photos he shot in our trip. Not the photos were inappropriate or anything, but somehow I just did not like those photos to be printed out. Each print cost about ¥0.5 and he printed out without asking me. I did not complain but I refused in a way by did not take printouts. My monthly providing was ¥50 in college time, it was not about the money or amount this trip and those photos cost, it may be related to my not-ready to date thing. I just can't bare to look at everybody if they saw these photos. These photos were like evidences of something I did not want to associate myself with. It was not about if he was a good guy and photos are single shots of myself. I should have paid for those photos and remaining expense I owe for the trip. and do what I feel comfortable about those photos. He showed me those photos in an classroom before one of our class session, my nervous reaction was strong in front of entire class and I refused to talk to him afterwards. I already felt everybody's curiosity and I was already angry about as if I was dating knowing it was just a classmates' trip with eyewitness.

I was not the person like to hang around a lot with close friends since elementary school. I am kind of  very comfortable to go to places by myself. I was not a good student like to study in some classrooms, but I was busy all time on non-sense. I do not really know what I was busied about but definitely not about boys or guys or men. I was just being very very busy but not into dating thing.

Nobody knows what I was doing in college time should never a reason I can be called a slut since college. This is by law and by decency. Other than some trips on holidays, I spend every night in that 8-person's dorm room entire college time. Even those limited nights I was not in that dorm room,   somebody in that dorm room knew my abouts.

I have huge problem with some college classmates' relatives. In order to see themselves to be called Mrs HugeThis or Mrs HugeThat, they tell everybody they knew I was a slut since college time to promote themselves knowing themselves are real whore-borns. And they expected I would assume nothing wrong with them promoting themselves like this. I just want to slap them hard. Who the fuck they think they are.

Not even the same man, they do this to me to ruin my name honor to see me lose my relationship, and they expect me to sacrifice myself for their possible marriage, who the fuck they think they are? I do my best to slap them back real hard. Who the fuck they think they are.

----August 14th, 2017



听说了今天早上的广播提到我现在的日常生活的金钱供给。
我的回应:我现在住的是波士顿房屋管理局的廉租屋,吃用的是波士顿贫困援助局的免费的粮食卷和三百美金的特别现金补助。我的医疗保险也是免费的麻州扶贫医保。这份供给是2004年7月1日在我的财产信托会议上决定的。我对这份供给的付款应该是通过我所继承基金的常规捐款以附加金额部分的方式进行支付。但我不清楚这份金额是附加的我的那个基金的捐款账号或者接受捐款的账号是什么。这些应该都在2004年7月1日的会议记录里。我在会议上就知道这些公共福利是需要够条件才可以申请的,我记得我当时说“我就是因为有很容易惊恐的心理状态才决定自己一个人在外面待着在没有纷扰的环境里恢复健康,估计我可能会符合申请条件。”

我一直吵个不停的不是对我现在的每月金钱供给而是对可能的月供增加延迟。

----2017年8月14日。


听说了今天早上谈到有人很愤怒为什么我坚持说我在大学从未恋爱是事实。
我的回应:我在大学从未恋爱过是事实陈述。我有我自己的整个上大学期间的保安录像带可以证实。广播剧曾今播出过一段全班“作弊”的神经生物学考试,那是1990年1月我上五年级的上半学期的考试。

我和大学同班同学李健泽的一趟北京游在我读大学时就引发了很多人好奇我们是什么关系,当时也就是好奇而已。真正的谣言是在2004年7月1日电讯会议以后,当时有很多和我一样从上海医科大学毕业的可能通过视屏看到英国王子在调皮。

那趟北京旅游是在1988年的暑假。2-3个晚上是在北京同班同学王红家里,1个晚上是在天津同班同学冷言家里。我们是乘坐夜班车去的泰山就是为了省点旅馆费用。我记得当时坐的是慢车,早上5点到的泰安车站。唯一一个晚上不太合适的就是山东济南的住宿。没有人证也没有用过的火车票作为物证来证明我们的清白同学关系。我们当时是学生,这趟出去玩的钱也主要是李健泽的(我只给了他大约¥50-60元, 当时学校的贫困学生补贴¥6元/月,平均的学生伙食费用是¥12-15元/月, 我们当时是免费大学教育和免费住宿)那是我们北京旅游的头一个晚上,我们当时是住在一家小旅馆里,我是登记入住楼上的女性4人房,我记得那晚还有个女的投宿。我记得我入住时是把们给从里面插上插销后才睡下,后来是被叫醒给这个女的开门。李健泽是住在楼下的男性4人房。

这趟旅游回来后因为一些他拍摄的照片有点不太愉快。那些照片本身并没有什么不体面的,我就是不愿意洗印那些照片。洗印一张照片大概是5毛钱,他没问我就给洗印出来了。我没抱怨什么但我就是拒绝拿那些照片。我上大学时的每月月供是人民币50元,不是那次出去玩或洗照片花了多少钱了,可能是和我当时不愿意和任何人谈恋爱有关。我就是不愿意让别人看见这些照片。这些照片根本就是“物证”把我和我很不愿意的事情连在一起。这和李健泽是不是优秀无关,那些照片也全都是我单人独影。我当时应该是把照片及旅游的钱给算了再按我自己意愿处理照片。他当时是在一个大教室里上课之前给我看的那些照片,我当时是当着全班同学的面在那紧张干笑,从那以后整个大学期间我拒绝和他说话。我当时已经感受到大学同学对我们这趟北京游很好奇,我对明明有人可以证明我们就只是同学结伴出去玩还这么好奇好像我们是一对也已经是很气很气。

我从小学开始就不是那种喜欢和别人成群结伙一起玩的。我是那种独来独往很自在的那种人,我从来不是什么喜欢待在教室念书的学生,我就是整天东晃西游非常的忙。我也不记得我都忙些什么,但绝对不是忙的什么男孩子,什么小伙子或者什么男人。我上大学时就是非常非常忙,但就是没谈过恋爱。

没人知道我在大学的时候都在忙些什么从来就不是可以张口闭口说我大学时就是婊子的原因,这是由法律保障的,也是正经人应该的体面做法。除了出去游玩,我是每天晚上都在寝室过夜。就算是那些有限的不在寝室过夜的时间,寝室里也都有人知道我去了哪里。

我和一些大学同学的亲戚矛盾很大,她们自己想当这个那个有着响亮家族名字的什么人的老婆,就到处说他们最清楚我从大学时就是个婊子破鞋来推销她们自己,明明知道她们自己才是正宗婊子养的。他们好像还指望我会很不在乎他们如此踩跺我来推销她们自己。我就只想狠狠抽她们几大耳光子。他妈的他们以为自己是谁啊。

根本就不是同一个男人,他们就这么说我是婊子破鞋好让我从此名誉扫地让他们看着我失去婚姻家庭,还指望我牺牲自己去保护她们可能的婚姻, 他妈的他们以为他们自己是谁啊。我一定尽我最大的力量抽回他们几大耳光子作为回应。他妈的他们以为自己是谁啊?一群婊子养的娼妓破鞋。


----2017年8月14日。