Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, August 12, 2017

08-12-2017 A World War II Strategy and A Zu's Tribe (二次大战及明朝的朱家)

08-12-2017 A World War II Strategy and A Zu's Tribe  (二次大战及明朝的朱家)

Heard this morning's broadcasting is about a Zu's Tribe (family) from Chinese Ming dynasty.
My response: This is the family sparked a lot of rumor about I blame them for World War II. I do my clarification here: I blamed them for 1989 in May of 1989 is a true statement. I did not do any research on World War II to blame them. I had bias on them in 2004's discussion about World War II, maybe, was because of 1989. Heard a couple of years ago that 1989 was from someone from this family but not the heir‘s or other major branches.
----August 12th, 2017

Heard World War II research revealed one of the strategy of World War II a couple of years ago, and this radio program is positioned to prove this.
My response: Why assume a documentary about World War II strategy is not enough? Why this radio program is not "presentation only"?

Heard the strategy is "Intentionally make a fake announcement but take following up actions according to the announcement as if this announcement is a true statement." Heard this was told to radio producing team in early 2016 time.

This is entire time my complains about radio program, they patch making everybody else's stuck-on little pieces as featured stories to make announcements about me broadcasted,  and follow up promoting those announcements in my reality life that attempted, at least from what I felt, to make what broadcasted become real.

----August 12th, 2017

Heard this morning's broadcasting talked about who is the real heir of this Zu's tribe.
My response: I would assume the one that is from the first born daughter's 5-6 generation ago. My reason is that DNA test they did seems proved that the son is not the one who carries this family's blood.

What I heard is: The heir from the first born daughter and the heir from the son (the third child) did only one DNA test from same testing instrument. The result is the very correct one that they are in 6 cousin relationship. ???

How could this possible? One is mother side, one is father side, one DNA test from same instrument?
And correct answer of in six cousin relationship?

I heard the explanation of one test is enough is because only one DNA twist, just some different segments of this same DNA twist, why bother do it twice? Why not read different segments from same chart and compare?

Well, I never did any DNA test myself, but I did have some lab work experience as a pharmacology lab tester (some similarity to chemistry lab). Have you heard those strong arguments about the rumor that I can not be anybody that can have any achievement ? that is because of this work experience. I am the person seems can never do a lab test with results in that damn 5% range. My anger is: What this got to do with my achievement as computer science programmer person who got nothing to do with chemistry or related lab test any more?

Per my knowledge I learned from Chemistry textbooks and from my no-so-good-hands-on lab tester work experience, the difference of those segments of compared DNA twists from two person need to be obvious enough to compare if there is any difference between two person and how differently.

A DNA test result chart is like a grouped together slopes chart. Each slope has its tiptop and its base slope. The tiptops of of one segment of two DNA twists may be at the same value position, but base slopes may have a lot of details differently. DNA test is all about how similar of all these details together with the tiptop value.

In order to make those details reproduce-able and difference of two person obvious enough, there is a lot of requirements about test conditions including instrument's setting and solutions used. You must have heard DNA test has some standard settings and standard procedure, these are to ensure DNA test results correctness.

In order to make father's side segments of two DNA twists comparable, tons of test have been done to ensure the DNA testing instrument's settings and testing solutions used to make most detailed and correct DNA segments' results to be comparable and reproduce-able.

If these instrument's settings and solutions are father's side segments specific, how could these possibly to make mother's side segments correct? Even father's side and mother's side are in the same DNA twist, they may not in the same segments. And even if they are in the same segment, the difference of two person may not in best test condition to have results to be obviously different enough to compare DNA difference level. How could it possible to compare this two person in correct 6 cousin relationship? So I concluded: The one from the third child Son may not the one carrying Zu's blood. I heard the rumor that 5-6 generation ago, this Zu' family changed their inheritance Heir rule from first born son to first born which include first born daughter. Rumored, this inheritance rule change was done by the father after that son (third child with two elder sisters) was born.

By the way, this son's heir and consecutive daughter are the ones who have huge problem with me. Heard this daughter is indeed a one in her late thirties, a computer programmer never married. That is probably the reason she constantly challenging and competing with me.

Heard Chinese Premier Li is a father side third cousin to this son's heir, heard this was often said by this son's heir and acknowledged by the Chinese Premier Li publicly and privately. This is suppose a real true statement in 1980 style. So I figured this rumor means One's last name is not Zu, the other one's last name is not Li. Not sure what should be the shared last name for both of them.

----August 12th, 2017

**Note: Heard some said this DNA test is invalid obviously. I agree that is true. And I won't deny I am saying this son's heir is a whore born himself though and through. This whore born title is his hard making from his own proud announcement. This is just an exchange returned from the real lawful and biologically authentic Heir of Tang dynasty for his remark's on my blood.

By the way, I carry my mother's lawful husband's blood by the birthmark I got from my birth father who is my mother's lawful husband. I did sit with my birth father and compared our palms' similarity in 2007 on my visit to my father in China,  all those palm lines on our 4 palms are almost exactly the same. I have my own security tape of this and I believe Chinese government or other governments may have satellite image to verify this as well. We were sitting in the small park near Nanjing's city hall.
----August 12th, 2017


听说今天早上广播剧谈到了明朝皇帝的朱家。
我的回应:坊间很多传言说被我指责和第二次世界大战有关的和就是这家。我在这里澄清一下:我确实是在1989年五月的时候指责他们这家和1989年的学运有关。但我本人从来没有正式做过有关第二次世界大战的研究而够资格指责他们这家和二战有关, 我在2004年有关二战的谈话中对这家的偏见可能是和1989年有关。 前几年有听说1989年是和这家的什么人有关,但不是继承人这支或其他主要分支。
----2017年8月12日。

听说了几年前已经发表的军事研究论文揭示二次世界大战的一个策略,这个广播剧就是想演习证实一下。
我的回应:为什么假定用记录片报道形式展示二次大战的策略是不够的?为什么这个广播剧不是“就只展示一下”而已?
听说二次世界大战的策略就是“有意发布一个假的声明,所有后续行动就按照这声明是真的来做。“ 听说广播剧剧组是在2016年的时候听说的。

这也是我一直以来对广播剧的抱怨,他们把这人那人的故事凑在一起做成一个故事播出,然后就这个故事对我方敏发布公开声明并通过广播剧的促销活动企图在我的现实生活中弄假成真。这抱怨至少是出自我方敏的真实感受。
----2017年8月12日。

听说今天早上还提到谁才是朱家真正的继承人。
我的回应:我猜测应该是那个5-6代前的那个长女的继承人吧。我这么说的原因就是他们做的那个DNA鉴定。

我听说的是:那个长女的继承人和那个儿子(老三)的继承人就只做了一次DNA鉴定试验。然后这唯一的一次实验结果就证实了非常正确的两人六等亲关系。???

这那有可能啊?一个是母亲方面,一个是父亲方面,就用同一台机器做了一次试验?还是真确的实验结果:六等亲关系?

我听说这一台机器一次试验就足够的原因是:测DNA一个人就只有一个DNA螺旋而已,父系或母系就只是在不同位置上读取而已,为什么要做两次试验?为什么不能在一起做一次实验然后在不同位置上读取数值就可以?

我本人是从未做过任何DNA鉴定实验,但又确实有些实验室做实验员的工作经验。你们听说过一些论点说我是那种不可能有任何成就的人?这说法就是因为这份实验员的工作经历。我是那种无论如何都没有可能把那实验误差做到5%以内的实验员。我对这种说法的愤怒就是这和我在电脑科学上做程序员的成就有什么关系?我早就不做这些类似化学实验室的测定实验啦。

就我从书本上学到的化学知识和我那动手能力不太好的实验员的工作阅历,两个人的两条DNA螺旋在一些区段的数值必须差别明显而且要足够明显才可以进行比较两人(DNA数值)是否有差别及差别有多大。

DNA检测图谱就像是一组组的曲线组合图,每一条曲线都有峰值也都有基峰。两个人的DNA鉴定图谱一些区段的曲线峰值可能是一样的,但曲线的基峰会有很多细节会很不相同。DNA检定讲究的就是同时强调峰值和这些基峰的细节差别。

为了要让这些细节能够每次实验都能做得出来同样的结果,并且两个人的DNA差别要能足够明显可以鉴定,DNA鉴定试验的实验条件设定有很严格的要求。你一定听说说过DNA检定实验是有标准步骤的,这些标准步骤就是为了确保DNA鉴定实验的正确性。

为了能让两条DNA螺旋的父系区段可以进行比较,DNA研究历史上是做了很多很多的实验来确定实验条件,包括鉴定仪器的实验条件设定,实验所用溶剂等等,都是为了确保每次实验都能都到同样的鉴定结果,并且两条DNA的特定区段的鉴定结果细节的差别可以明显足够到了可以进行比较的程度。

如果这些仪器的设定及所用的溶剂是做DNA螺旋中的父系区段的鉴定用的,哪有可能保障那些母系区段的实验结果,就算是父系和母系都同一对DNA螺旋上,但父系和母系可能不在同一区段。就算在同一区段上,两个人的差别也没有在最佳实验条件下让实验结果确保两个人之间的差别足够明显可以进行准确的血亲关系鉴定。这两个人的非常正确的DNA鉴定六等亲关系是如何得出的?所以我推定:那个老三儿子的继承人根本不带朱家的血。我是有听说朱家5-6代之前有修改继承人的规则,从长子继承变成头胎老大继承,也就是如果头胎是女儿就是长女继承,头胎是儿子就是长子继承。听说这继承人规则的改变是由当时做父亲的在老三这个儿子出生之后才做的决定。这个老三儿子的前面有两个姐姐。

顺便说一句,听说这个老三儿子的继承人和他的女儿是不停向我挑衅的那个。这个女儿是个三十好几未婚的电脑工程师可能是她不停的就是要和我较劲要比的原因。

听说中国的李姓总理是这个老三儿子继承人的三等亲堂兄弟。听说是这个老三儿子的继承人经常或当众或私下这么说,中国的李姓总理也是每次都认可这说法(或当众或私下)。按照中国的八十年代风格,这三等亲应该是真实陈述。所以我推测:这也就是说这一个不姓朱,那一个也不姓李,就是不知道两个人共用的应该是那个姓。


----2017年8月12日。

**附注:听到有人说这DNA鉴定明显无效。我同意确实如此。我也不会否认我就是在说这垃三儿子的继承人他自己才是道道地地正宗婊子养的。这婊子养的头衔还是他自己努力奋斗争取来的并且是由他自己骄傲的宣布他自己这婊子养的头衔的。这也就只是一个真宗,血统纯正的唐朝皇帝李世民的继承人对他这婊子养的一些胡说八道的回敬而已。

也就顺便提一句,我承载我亲生母亲合法丈夫的血液的证明就是我有我亲生父亲(我母亲的合法丈夫)同样的胎记。我2007年回中国探望我父亲时,曾经和他坐在一起比手掌。我们两个人的四只手掌上的掌纹基本上是一摸一样。我本人有我自己的保安录像带,我也相信中国政府或其他政府会有卫星影像资料可以查核。我们当时是坐在南京市政府前面的鸡鸣寺公园里。
----2017年8月12日。