Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Friday, August 18, 2017

08-18-2017 Who is this eligible to challenge if U.S Laws means Justice (是谁这么够资格挑战美国司法是否公平)

08-18-2017 Who is this eligible to challenge if U.S Laws means Justice (是谁这么够资格挑战美国司法是否公平)

Heard this morning's broadcasting is all about anger of unable to fulfill money desire(中文附后).
My response: With all that "If"s, you know they are not the authorized representing party for those being "if"-ed. Why producing team feature today's episode to express ridiculous outsiders anger towards my inheritances that I got from my own birth grandfathers, I can only answer you that I heard rumors some lawmakers suppose to back their relatives requests to change inheritance or entrusting laws. This has been the rumors since last year.

You can hear this morning's producing technique is
Step 1: "express angers" on behave of those inheritance law applicable without authorization(?) but with real true angry desperation.

Step 2: With voice to represent my representing attorneys without authorization (?) but with real true haughty attitude saying "That is by LAW".

Step 3: With onlookers angry yelling "Whore Born" towards representing "attorneys group", echoed with silent acknowledgement of this title from those evil "attorneys".

Step 4: The end of episode " LAWS are so unfair"。

My narrative calm voice: The "?" marks I made is to note that I heard they are all Chinese performers. They may be authorized or can be authorized with some help from Chinese government.

----August 18th, 2017

Heard this morning''s saying about "What will happen if I am in China".
My response: In China, a senior's death brings neighbors, friends and relatives together to come forward to offer comfort to departured senior's surviving family.  Those who came never meant, and ensured by Chinese laws since ancient time, to make gains from this senior's death. Everything owned by this departured senior belong to this departured senior's surviving family.

My inheritances are all from my grandfathers' willed entrusts. My grandfathers are all passed away before I was even born. I do not expect any comforts offered from Chinese heritages or any Chinese from China or Chinese community aboard, and I also should not expect threats regarding my inheritances. My expectations are from my knowledge of Chinese traditions and Laws that governs any lawful country including China or U.S.A.

----August 18th, 2017

If anyone asks how the real true anger can be performed so vividly.
My response: I assume it is from real true anger plus desperation. I just do not know where they got this real true anger from? Who are so eligible to challenge if Laws means Justice. They are all outsiders.

I do not know if this anger is from those confused families of some my inheritances' representing attorneys. I assume their confusions won't go this far to become real frustration as if they really mean to take over a client's wealth by a written representative attorney's letter by their grandfather knowing that is, by laws in history of my willed inheritances and by now laws, an evidence from a possible criminal activity.

I do not know if this anger is from some outsiders who are not even covered by inheritance related laws on my inheritances matters. I did call law enforcement's help on this possible organized triggering anger to create hatred scheme.

I do not know if this is from my grandfathers' other children. If so, I can only explain that China has similar inheritance laws since ancient time. My inheritances are from my birth grandfathers' own wish to let me have. My inheritances are all willed inheritances that following Chinese laws at willed time. All my grandfathers did have distributed their wealth as they wished among those other children as well, those other children that each of them father, at the same time each of them willed my inheritances.

----August 18th, 2017


Heard the saying "She just put money in her own pocket so no body can see."
My response: I put money into my own pocket is because that is my own lawful money and my pocket is where I want it to go. I have no intention to show off my inheritances and I do not assume those anger is from those who never see paper bills of currency ($5, $10, etc.) or coins (penny, 5 cents, dime, etc.) .
----August 18th, 2017

Heard this morning's saying of "I do feel bad and I really want to give out Min Fang's money"
My response: First of all, I do not think this is someone who father any of my children.

I can totally imagine the saying of feeling bad, and I still have to say, even if this is the person who father my children, that I won't let this person to spend a penny of my money without my own willingness even this spending desire is out of this patron's feelings to give out instead of feelings to keep or to buy.

----August 18th, 2017


听说了今天早上广播剧所表达的愤怒都是出自要求满足有钱的欲望。
我的回应:你听到那一堆的“假如”,你就知道他们不是那些被“假如”的一群人授权的代表。至于为什么广播剧制作团队如此制作,让今天的节目成为那些和我完全无关的一些外人来表达针对我继承我自己爷爷们财产的愤怒的地方,我只能回答说我是从去年就有听到一些传言,传言就是说有一些立法委员们会按照并支持他们的亲戚要求来推动修改继承法或信托法的一些相关法律。

你可以听到今天早上的制作技巧是:
第一步:用”假如“来未经授权(?)就代表那些继承法适用人员来”表达愤怒", 所表达的也是真实确切的好像是给逼到了墙角的愤怒。

第二步:通过用声音象征我的律师代表(未经授权?)来表达那一份傲慢空泛的“这就是法律”。

第三步:用一些旁观者的声音来发出愤怒的吼声“婊子养的”,用来回应的是那些坏蛋律师们的沉默来表达对这称呼的认可。

第四步:此集节目“法律就是如此不公”结束。

我的镇静旁白话音:我加上的那些问号“?”就是注释一下我听说他们都是华人表演者。他们可能有授权,或者他们可能可以在中国政府的帮助下取到授权。

----2017年8月18日。

听说了今天早上的说法“如果我在中国会什么样”
我的回应:在中国,一个老人的去世会让邻居们,朋友们及亲友们纷纷赶来表达对死者家属的慰问和关切。这些赶来的慰问者不是为了得利,按照中国自古的法律所保障的,他们也都不应该因死者的死亡而得利。死者留下的一切都是归死者的家属所有。

我所继承的财产都是我爷爷们有遗嘱的信托。我的爷爷们也都在我出生之前就已经统统去世了。我不会认为华裔社区或中国国内人员及由中国血统的需要对我表达关切和慰问, 我也不认为我应该因为我所继承财产而受到任何威胁。我的这些认为都是出自我对中国传统的认知及我对包括中国和美国在内的法治国家法律管理的认知。

----2017年8月18日。

如果有人问我怎么这真切真实愤怒能表演的如此逼真?
我的回应:我猜测是出自真实再加上给逼到墙角的愤怒。我就是不知道他们从哪来的那份如此真实的愤怒?他们哪来的那份资格来挑战说司法就是不公,他们都是些和我及我所继承的财产完全无关的外人哎。

我不知道这份愤怒是否出自一些有困扰的我所继承财产的代表律师家属。我估计他们的困扰不至于这么严重到似乎给逼到墙角了,好像他们真的以为就可以凭一封他们爷爷作为财产的代表律师所写的信就可以占据客户的财产。他们是律师都很清楚,按照我所继承的财产被信托以来的历史上的法律以及当今的法律,这封信都可以被认为是财产的代表律师企图占据所代表的客户信托财产的刑事犯罪证据。

我不知道这份愤怒是否出自一些就我所继承财产而言根本就是遗传相关法律不适用的外人。我确实是已经就这种有可能是有组织的激发愤怒来制造仇恨而报警求助。

我不知道这愤怒是否是出自我爷爷们的其他孩子们的。如果是,我只能解释中国自古就有类似的继承法。我所继承的都是我爷爷们按照他们自己的意愿留给我的。我所继承的财产所按照的遗嘱全部都是遵照当年书写遗嘱时侯的中国法律而立下的遗嘱。我的每一个爷爷当年在给我立遗嘱的时候,也都有按照他们自己的意愿同时给他们自己的儿辈子女们分配财产, 这些我每一个爷爷去世当年的儿辈子女们及他们的后人也就是如今现在的我爷爷们的其他子女们。

----2017年8月18日。

听说了今天早上的说法”她就把钱放在她自己钱袋里不让人看”。
我的回应:我把钱放在我自己钱袋里是因为那是我自己合法的钱财,我就是喜欢把钱塞在我自己的钱袋里。我没有什么意愿到处炫耀我有多少钱,我也不认为那些愤怒是因为那些人从来没见过什么一元或者五元的纸张货币或者一毛,两毛的硬币。
----2017年8月18日。

听说了今天早上说的“我真的是感到很难受,我也真的愿意把方敏的钱给出去”。
我的回应:首先,我就不认为这人是什么我孩子的父亲。

我完全能够想象这是一种什么样的很难受,但我还是得说,就算这人是我孩子的父亲,我都不会让这人不经我同意就花我一分钱,就算这人花钱的想法是出自想把钱给别人,而不是出自这人想把钱留给自己存起着或是这人想把钱用来买东西了。
----2017年8月18日,