Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Monday, August 28, 2017

08-28-2017 I am helped by U.S. Government and U.S. Laws.(我有受到美国政府和美国法律的帮助)

08-28-2017 I am helped by U.S. Government and U.S. Laws. (我有受到美国政府和美国法律的帮助)

Heard this morning's saying of "performing style wife".(中文附后)
My response: What I heard, just like Chinese people( citizens of People's Republic of China), is that the wife is the one and only lawful wife by Chinese laws.

What I heard, from Chinese communities abroad, the mother of his children was known for sexually involved with him since he started to spend nights at her place on his vocations abroad. He was at the hospital the next day when she gave birth to her first born. This mother of his children is the girlfriend he acknowledged having over 7 years relationship on the radio in 2015 when her first born was about 6 years old.

I do not see myself in this picture at all, I do not see why Chinese government need a female to perform his wife, I do not see why Chinese government's money can not pay for this "performing style wife".

I really have nothing to do with Chinese Premiere Li and/or his wife and/or his girlfriend who mother his children.   I really have the same determination, just like Chinese Premiere Li's and his administration's known for to the world through this radio program, to let world know that I really have nothing to do with Chinese Premiere Li and I really cherish my own beloved including my own biological children.

I am not willing to pay and/or provide a penny for this Chinese Premiere Li and/or his wife and/or his girlfriend who mother his children and/or his children. All By Law is the accurate and vivid expression of my determination to declare I really have nothing to do with this Chinese Premiere Li.

----August 28th, 2017

Heard the saying China is like this to imply any money already taken and transferred to China won't be back to me.
My response: I can wait till People's Republic of China has decent government to govern this People's Republic of China as a lawful country to demand every penny of my money plus interests from this People's Republic of China. Any saying that I can never get every penny of my money back which certainly either imply the future of People's Republic of China or if this country can ever be a lawful county. I have to declare my confidence in the fact that to develop People's Republic of China to be a lawful country has been the education I grew up with. I have to declare that it was never from me if there is any implication of any saying about future of People's Republic of China.

----August 28th, 2017


Heard some questioned why U.S government tolerate this radio program like so as a lawful country?
My response: Freedom of speech has been the No.1 reason in a lot of arguable publishing related matters and filing lawsuits is normally and typically how impacted individuals to seek lawful fairness in each individual case.

I did call law enforcement help since August of 2015, and you can tell shits throwing at me since November of 2015 was not the same "easy and relaxed composure" style as radio program's daily broadcasting "educational" series <Min Fang does not deserve any money> had been since January of 2014 .

I am the person, as a victim,  requested radio program not to be shut down "immediately" as how this similar situations normally handled. I used the quoted "immediately" to describe when Freedom of Speech is no longer enough can be used to block radio program to be "immediately shut down" by government, I was already fully covered in all those shits they have thrown at me. "Immediately shut down" the radio program only means make me to "stuck in all those shits forever permanently". I do not know who they are, but I know I am helped by U.S. government and U.S laws.

----August 28th, 2017


听说了今天早上有关“表演型的老婆”
我的回应:我听说的,应该和中国人民(中华人民共和国的人民公民们)知道的一样,这个老婆是按照中华人民共和国的法律来说唯一的合法老婆。

我听说的,按照海外华裔社区的说法,这个男的孩子们的妈妈和男的是两性交往的恋爱关系是从男的海外休假都在这个孩子们妈妈的住处过夜就已经公开。男的孩子们妈妈在海外的医院生第一个小孩的时候,男的是在第二天赶到海外的医院探视。这个孩子妈妈就是男的2015年在广播上公开承认交往7年的女友,这个受到承认的女友的第一个小孩2015年当时有6岁左右。

我看不出这一切和我有什么关系,我也看不懂为什么中国政府需要一个女的来表演这个男人的老婆。我更看不明白为什么中国政府不能付钱给那个表演型的老婆。

我确实和中国的李姓总理或/和他的老婆或/和他的孩子们的妈妈都没有任何关系。中国的李姓总理和他所领导的中国政府团队通过广播剧所充分表达的那份坚决态度来表明有如此非常的必要性高度强调中国李姓总理和我没有任何关系,我方敏也是有着同样的坚定和坚决为了我方敏自己的所爱及我方敏自己的亲生孩子们,我方敏也认为是非常必要必须强调而且是充分完全的必须强调我方敏和中国的李姓总理确实没有任何关系。

我没有任何意愿支付任何金钱和/或供给任何金钱给中国的这个李姓总理和/或他的老婆和/或他的孩子妈妈和/或他的孩子们。一切法律非常正确非常形象的表达了我方敏坚定宣布我方敏确实和中国的李姓总理没有任何的关系。

----2017年8月28日。


听说了“中国就这样”的说法,也就是在暗示我那些已经被人拿走又转入中国的钱是不可能再还给我了。
我的回应:我可以等到中华人民共和国有了正经体面的政府对中华人民共和国作为法制国家进行国家管理职能的时候再要求这个中华人民共和国来归还我方敏的每一分钱还要加上利息。有些说法暗示我方敏可能永远都不可能从中华人民共和国拿回我方敏自己的钱,也就是要么暗示中华人民共和国的未来,或者是说中华人民共和国是否会成为法治国家。我必须宣称将中华人民共和国建设成为一个法治国家是我从小就受到的教育是事实。我必须宣称,如果有任何关于中华人民共和国的未来的任何暗示,统统都不是出自我方敏。

----2017年8月28日。


听说了一些人的疑惑:为什么美国政府在一个法治国家里会容忍如此广播剧如此这般?
我的回应:言论自由是引发各种与公开发表及出版一类有关的纠纷的占据第一位的原因,受到影响的个人或团体采用的典型及通用的做法是通过法律诉讼来寻求一个个具体案例的司法公平。

我是在2015年8月就广播剧说我方敏不应该有钱报警投诉,你可以感受到2015年11月开始对我方敏的羞辱谩骂攻击没有像2014年1月就已经开始进行的每天的广播剧“教育”系列《方敏就是不配有钱》所体现的那份"轻松从容和镇定"风格。

我是作为广播剧的受害人要求广播剧不得像通行做法一样采用一旦出现这种问题就“立即停播”的做法。我用了引号表达“立即”就是因为当言论自由作为理由已经不足以阻挠广播剧可以被政府立即停止播出时,我方敏己经是被屎团子砸的是浑身上下没有一处干净的地方。当时“立即停播”广播剧就只能是让我浑身上下永远没有一处干净的地方直到永远。我不清楚究竟扔屎团子的都是些什么人,但我知道我是有受到美国政府和美国法律的保护。

----2017年8月28日。