Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

08-16-2017 "Illusion" triggered this morning's obvious "Strengthened" on Radio? “幻觉”造成今天早上的广播“强台风”

08-16-2017 "Illusion" triggered this morning's obvious "Strengthened" on Radio? (“幻觉”造成今天早上的广播“强台风”?) 

Heard this morning's radio program broadcasting saying: Why can't I provide for those women if I do have money.(中文附后)
My response: I am not willing to provide for any male and I am not willing to provide for any male's wife or mistress(es). I got nothing to do with the male, why would I spend for this male or his woman at all? I am not willing. By laws, I do have money as a female should never be the reason to provide for a male and/or that male's wife/mistress.
----August 16th, 2017

Some said why I keep saying I have money knowing  I am currently on public welfare.
My response: Purely because it is true statement and I am spending $400 Million a year on my health currently. Heard after an attorney, announced as attorney represented my green card application,  said on the radio that I spend about $100,000 a month on my medical treatment according to his own findings, there have been some curiosities about if I exaggerated. I say Nay. I am not certain about this $100,000 is announced as for a month or for a day , my glass house cancer treatment maybe, by average, $100,000/day, and I have anxiety disorder history, etc. By the way, if you knew how I was like when I was in JP Morgan Chase Lowell technology center(Boston, MA area) in 2004, you won't believe how good my psychologist is. My current daily living providing has never been on public welfare but provided through public welfare by agreed-upon in my entrusting meeting on July 1st of 2004.

----August 16th, 2017

Heard this morning's broadcasting with some obvious enhanced strong strength compare to yesterday.
My response: I wrote a rumored story yesterday on my web blog about "a scared pregnant wife" . I also said privately that this Taiwan female, by rumor, may had illusion about a young and handsome American guy who she never dated. That young and handsome is the one who know nothing about my inheritances and clarified about whose business representative in entertainment industry he might be on the radio program. There was some reaction about "illusion" word I used among those glass house cancer session listeners at the moment I said it. Not sure if this "illusion reaction" is related to this morning's "strong reaction" on the radio.
----August 16th, 2017


听说了今天早上的广播谈到:我要是有钱为什么就不能给点给那些女人?
我的回应:我就不愿意花钱在什么男人身上,我也不愿意在那什么男人的老婆或情人身上花钱。我和那男的又没有什么关系,为什么我要为那男的或者那个男的自己的女人花钱啊?我不愿意。按照法律,我作为一个女人很有钱的话,绝不是我就应该为一个男人或者这个男人的妻子情人花钱的理由啊。
----2017年8月16日。


有人说我为什么明明吃住依赖公共福利还老说自己有钱。
我的回应:就是因为这是事实而已,我现在每年花在身体健康上的钱有4亿美金。听说自从帮我申请绿卡的律师在广播上说他亲自查了一下后发现我每个月的治疗费用是10万美金,就一直有人很好奇说我自称一年花4亿美金是不是在吹牛啊。我说真的没有吹牛。我不是太清楚那宣布的10万美金是每天还是每月。我的脑控癌治疗这一项治疗费用大约是每天平均花费是10万美金,我还有其他像恐慌症病史等等。你要是知道我2004年在麻州波士顿地区的摩根大通银行Lowell科技中心做工时的样子,你根本不敢相信我的心理医生有多好。我从来就没有吃住依赖公共福利,我现在的每月生活供给是按照2004年7月1日我信托我所继承财产会议的协议通过公共福利系统支付。
----2017年8月16日。

听说了今天早上的广播和昨天相比力度是明显的加强。
我的回应:昨天的博文我写的是传言中的“一个吓坏了的怀孕妻子”故事。我私下还说了这个台湾女子,按照传言,对一个这女孩从未交往过的年轻英俊的美国男人可能有幻觉。这个年轻英俊美国男就是在广播上说他完全不知我是否有钱同时澄清他自己可能是谁在娱乐圈的生意代理的那个。当时我是在“脑控癌聊天室”说“幻觉”这词的,一说完就有一些”反应”。不清楚这“反应”和今天早上的广播剧力度加强是否有关。
----2017年8月16日。