Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

08-09-2017 What I have screamed in Chinese this morning(我今天早上的中文怒吼)

08-09-2017 What I have screamed in Chinese this morning(我今天早上的中文怒吼)

Heard this morning's broadcasting featured a security company owner talking about me touching myself on my own bed in my own locked bedroom which is my own self-provided-by-agreed-upon-entrusting-bedroom.(中文附后)
My response: Do not know what a low cast this owner is to spy on a client's bed chamber activities and that is if I am this low-cast's client. I already called law enforcement's help on illegal spy on me.

Now I repeat what I said in the morning: "You saw me touching myself, you certainly know I won't be you mother-fucker's imply-able whore or prostitutes."

----August 9th, 2017

Heard this morning broadcasted what I said in Chinese about Chinese government.
My response: I accused People's Republic of China's government participated organizing all these shits throw at me, I accused this Chinese government's aim is to rob my private wealth and my should-privately-owned-penis(es) in the name of helping penises to get free. I say this People's Republic of China's government is not people's government but "A whores', prostitutes' and low-casts gangsters' government." I am still being harassed at this moment by organized harassment to ensure I am aware this penis or that penis can not be put as privately owned. Do not know who is the organizer. Why it is this Chinese government job or some US government employees' job to ensure non-Chinese penis(es) can never go private in a way to make penis matter a national matter or a public matter which is totally and obviously what I mean in this paragraph. This is what U.S. criminal laws defined as "sexual harassment". This is also what I mean private in what I said this morning.

Any educated Chinese high school graduated should already know from basic Chinese History class offered in school that there are at least several dynasties in Chinese history, why would any one from People's Republic of China would ever assume I would imply in anyway and/or anyhow that "People's Republic of China is my maiden family and Chinese citizens are my own people?"
My ancient grandfather Li Shimin(唐太宗李世民) that I am heir of is a very good Emperor in Chinese history, and my family were Emperors of more than one dynasties in Chinese history, but I am my grandfathers' good heir who is good enough to know at least some basics of Chinese History.
This clarification also apply to Chinese communities or Chinese race.
This clarification also applies to "similar of this" regarding those who are families to employees/staffs/representatives/etc. of my inheritances.

Any activities trying to use this "my own people" thing to disadvantage me would be understood as "race discrimination against me" to report as criminal activities.

----August 9th, 2017

Heard this morning's broadcasting implied I won't have chance to go to Britain as long as a British female mother his children.
My response: This is obviously somebody was trying to announce some British laws defined criminal activities called sexual harassment.

Nobody consider I have anything to do with any British Prince before radio program's featured stories. The whole situation was created by those featured stories, intentionally misleading or for some good reasons or by misunderstanding, I was one of those millions that truly thought British Royals were doing some sort of announcements in the radio program. The reason I truly believed in this radio program producing of those featured stories is that all those stories featured my life are reality show reporting stories and all true stories.

Heard this morning also mentioned some legal challenge of this rumor was failed, I have to make a little note here that "challenge" was done, by rumor,  by attorneys who are part of those I accused as the "abusive attorneys' power group intentionally disadvantage me constantly" before I heard of this "challenge effort". This is already good enough reason to legally challenge this rumor again.

----August 9th, 2017

听说了今天早上的广播剧播出一个什么保安公司的老板说我在我自己床上自摸(那床是在我自己的信托以协议方式支付的我自己的卧房里)。
我的回应:不知道这个没品的烂货老板是谁,居然偷看公司客户的卧房私密(如果我是他的公司客户)。我确实就非法偷窥我的隐私而报警。
现在我重复我早上说的:“你要是看见过我自摸,你就应该知道我永远不会是你这个婊子养的可以影射成“婊子娼妓”的那种人。
----2017年8月9日。

听说了今天早上播出了我的中文怒吼
我的回应:我指责中华人民共和国政府参与组织了这场针对我方敏的羞辱谩骂活动,我指控中华人民共和国政府以帮助解放一些男人的睾丸为借口,真实目的是想要掠夺我的私人财产及(理应)私人拥有的男人的睾丸。我说这个中华人民共和国政府根本不是什么人民的政府而是"一个婊子破鞋娼妓的政府,是一个地痞流氓的政府”。就在我码字这一刻还有人在有组织的骚扰我要我搞清楚这个那个非中国公民的睾丸可不是私家拥有。我不知道是谁在组织。为什么是中国政府或是美国政府雇员把这理应私人拥有的非中国公民的男人睾丸必须给当成国家事务来处理?这些行为的美国刑事法律定义叫做”性骚扰“。非常明显我在这段文字及今天早上想表达的就是男性睾丸拥有权理应私人事务而非一个国家的公共事务。

任何受过教育,有中国高中毕业文凭的就应该受到过学校传授的基本中国历史,就应该知道中国有好几个朝代。怎么会有中华人民共和国的人会认为我会把中华人民共和国当成自己的娘家?我的祖爷爷唐太宗李世民确实是中国历史上的好皇帝,我家爷爷们确实是当过中国历史上的东汉和唐朝两个朝代的皇帝,但我是我祖爷爷们很满意的很好继承人,我至少是知道一点中国历史也很知道分寸的。
这份说明也适用于华裔社区或华族。
这份说明也适用于我所继承基金产业的雇员/职员/代表/等等的家人。

所有以”我自己人“名义来侵犯我利益的行为将被视为针对我方敏的“种族歧视”犯罪行为报警。

----2017年8月9日。

听说了今天早上的广播暗示只要一个英国女性是他孩子的母亲,我就别想踏上英国领土
我的回应:这很显然是有人在试图宣布刑事犯罪行为的企图,这些行为的英国刑事法律定义叫做”性骚扰“。

在广播剧播出一些主题故事之前,就没人认为我和英国王室有任何关系。这个时间就是主题故事播出造成的,或故意误导,或为什么善意原因,或者就是一场误会但确实是彻头彻尾的人为制造事件。我就和其他上亿的听众一样认为英国王室是在通过广播剧发布一些信息。广播剧所制作的我自己的人生故事都是真实故事,广播剧对我人生故事的真实剧故事报道方式制作是我误解英国王室故事的原因。

听说今天早上也提到就此“宣布”传言所打的官司是败诉,那我还真是必须在这里加上个小注释,打这场所谓的“官司”的就是被我指控为”经常滥用律师权限侵犯我的合法权益的那伙律师“。我的这份指控可是比我听说这”败诉“消息时间上早太多了,就凭这点,对此宣布传言都可以重启官司。

----2017年8月9日。