Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

08-08-2017 What I learned

08-08-2017 What I learned

Heard this morning's broadcasting is kind of "scary" messy.
My response: Well, that is the reason you need to have a pair of "trained ears" really UP. I learned this in hard ways that cost me lived my life horribly for 2 years.

A line like this that a He said "I have to be with a woman who mother my father's child and my child"
Whoop, Is that means scary horrible?
Not at all. It only means this he wants to stay with the woman who mother his child. This his child is of course his father's child, this he just omitted the prefix grand in front of that child.
----August 8th, 2017

Another thing I learned is something good from my independent research experience.
My details: Stopped asking questions to somebody else but myself and find answer for all my questions on my own research. That is what you would learn when you know no one can give you an answer to resolve your puzzles. You are totally on your own and that is not because no one wants to help you. This is what it means to do research independently.

My research experience on Biogate is all about Microsoft Windows security mechanism, before that is Linux (Unix system) security mechanism. No one can help me to replace them with ours. Microsoft security help desk staff only willing to help technique details like debugging or memory dump issues. Then it was a great experience, now it is my precious possession.
----August 8th, 2017