Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Monday, September 4, 2017

09-04-2017 Possible reasons why I am a target (我成为标靶的可能原因)

09-04-2017 Possible reasons why I am a target (我成为标靶的可能原因)



Heard this morning's anger "why would I give you my money".
My response: Exactly my point on why would I let you have any of my own birth grandfathers' entrusts I inherited by wills just because your grandfathers had been paid to look after?.
My own birth grandfathers, who set up those entrusts, all had been Chinese for me to be born a pure blood Chinese female, no confusion at all who did not father you.
Now it is publicly acknowledged of this mutual understanding that my inheritances are my money I inherited from my own birth grandfathers', it is so publicly acknowledged now it is nothing wrong that I am not willing to give out.
----Sept 4th, 2017

Heard this morning's broadcasting mentioned Chinese females longing to be a mother with pregnancy mother's help. (中文附后)
My response: Being a happy and proud mother, I really want to share some of my thoughts on this.

The visa issue is because by a lot of countries immigration laws,  local born child is a citizen regardless of parents' nationality. This may cause the visa issue if the immigration policies do no encourage this kind immigration. One way to try around this is to find if there is some way to have the child be born in China, or by local laws not a citizen by birth, or the parents would choose to let the child be the citizen to parents' nationality country instead of local's.

I heard Chinese DNA test only do father side and accuracy is about 97%. The issue with this is mother side DNA test is critical for a female to know if a child from another woman's belly is her blood. And 99% accuracy is necessary for both intended parents to know if the child is not a cousin's child but their own. In U.S, before the medically helped conceive of fertilized egg, a DNA test for both intended parents would be performed to ensure about-to-be-conceived child is from intended mother and intended father. And another DNA test would be performed to verify if the child born is indeed the child from intended mother and intended father. This is how I have my children that I know for sure who carry my blood.

Beyond this technique issue, there would be concerns about if local laws can protect intended parents from all these possible DNA tricks to have a child of their own blood instead of a child born for them.

Everyone heard my issues with Chinese government over the radio program, about why this or that person's own child from this or that person's own woman can not be provided by my money, certainly would agree with me that People's Republic of China is not ready yet in a lot of way to help Chinese women to have children through pregnancy mothers.

**Heard some countries do not acknowledge a child born on board of a ship on an common sea area should be considered to have ship's flag's citizenship, which means the child has to follow its parents' nationality.


-----September 4th, 2017


Heard another conversation featured today triggered the question why my children are the constant targets being insulted like this.
My response: No.1 reason, I am not with them to protect them from all these as a mother.
No 2. I am an publicly known person who has glass house cancer, the cancer is what one to three hours treatment referring to this morning.

Glass house cancer is a bio-medical situation that make me have no privacy about what I see, what I hear, or what I think. I am also a known person who made a lot of income called intellectual income. This glass house cancer bio-medical situation made me, through the help of this radio program,  a public known "no-value any more" person.

In July 1st of 2004 meeting, I was voluntarily to have this glass house cancer on me to help treatment on this cancer. I was very confident about this because this was bio-medical-ed on human body by laser powered delicate research instrument. Being an engineer, I was very confident on this cancer could be completely treated by same research instrument with higher laser power to burn-remove it all, I described my confidence on this as "same way in, same way out" in 2004.

My treatment since Christmas in 2014 was started off like so, now the treatment technology has improved a lot by replacing delicate research instrument with "almighty" powered treatment instrument to achieve fast burn-removal. The effort is on-going to provide better and fast treatment on this glass house cancer. And treatment result is complete cure biologically which means complete removal with completely no 'bio-mediocal-ed" alien items left on a biological human's body, which totally means I would be a private person with my thoughts can be kept private to myself, my biological visions can be kept private to myself, my biological hearing can be kept private to myself,  and laws can help me to keep myself save from non-stop harassment and more.

If you have experienced similar anger in your own life that you can not identify what is the cause, you may contact Blue Cross insurance. "Brain Control" is the official name of glass house cancer, $5000/month plan open to all U.S citizen, $6000/month plan open to veteran or military associated, like contractors. Both are one treatment session (about 40-50 minutes) per month plan.

If you are indeed intend to contact Blue Cross, you can ask if you can start with "critical treatment package" arranged in one day, and go on further treatment a couple of month later. "Critical treatment package" offers 1/4-1/3 of total's fast removal just in several session hours time. You can also ask if you can have "scalpel or electroautery surgery treatment sessions".

If you are not U.S citizen, you can ask a veteran to make a call to help you to have critical package treatment.

For more information,  please see referenceI am asked if glass house caner treatment has been offered to public.

----September 4th, 2017


听说了今天早上的愤怒“我凭什么给你我的钱."
我的回应:绝对就是我一直在表达的观点:我按遗嘱继承的我自己亲生爷爷们所信托的财产凭什么就因为你爷爷们是收费照管就应该归你所有?
我自己的亲生爷爷们统统都是华人才能把我生成一个纯种华人女子,很明显他们统统都不是你爹也不是你爷爷。
这是在公开认可这份双方就此共同的理解,也就是我所继承的是我亲生爷爷们的,这是对我“不肯给钱就是应该,就是没什么不对的”的公开支持。
----2017年9月4日。

听说了今天早上广播剧提到一些国内女士们也希望能通过代理孕母来做个母亲。
我的回应:作为一个快乐骄傲的母亲,我来分享一下我对此的想法。

拿不到签证是因为很多国家都有移民法律规定在当地出生的小孩,不管父母的国籍是什么,孩子都是出生地所在国家的公民。如果这个国家的移民政策不鼓励这种移民方式,拿签证去那里通过代理孕母生孩子就会有问题啦。一种办法就是想法让代理孕母能让孩子在中国出生,或者去一些当地法律明确规定说就算孩子在当地出生也不是当地公民的国家,或者是去那些想做父母的男女会选择让自己的孩子随父母国籍也就是父母会愿意放弃孩子可能的当地国籍的国家。

我听说中国国内目前DNA鉴定的精确度是97%,而且只做父系鉴定。如果通过代理孕母来生孩子的话,那女方就必须通过DNA母系鉴定才能知道另一个女人肚皮是生出的孩子是否承载女方自己的血脉。99%的DNA鉴定精确度是男女双方确定孩子是否承载自己的血脉而非表堂亲戚血脉所必须的。在美国,在人工着床方式将想做父亲者的精子及想做母亲者的卵子所成的受精卵植入代孕母体前,需要做父系和母系双方的DNA鉴定来确定即将着床的受精卵是想做父母的男女双方自己的血脉,在孩子出生以后,还要再做父系和母系双方的DNA鉴定来证实已出生的孩子确实是想做父母的男女自己的血脉。我就是这样有了我自己亲生的小孩,真是非常确定他们是我自己亲生的孩子。

除了这些属于技术上的因素外,还有就是得考量当地的法律能不能保障让想做父母的男女能生下他们自己的亲生孩子,而不会因为一些DNA鉴定的虚假结果而被别人替他们生下了别人自己的亲生小孩。

很多人通过广播剧已经听到了很多我本人和中国政府之间的矛盾,也就是这个那个男人和他们自己的这个那个女人生下的他们自己的亲生孩子凭什么就是不能由我来抚养并继承我的财产等等矛盾,你就应该会同意我的观点,目前的中华人民共和国在很多方面条件都还不成熟,让中国政府来组织帮助国内女子通过代理孕母当母亲目前不是太现实。

听说在公海区域内的船上出生的小孩,很多国家都不承认小孩有船只所挂国旗的国籍,小孩只能随父母国籍。

----2017年9月4日。


听说了今天早上的的另一番谈话引发了怎么老是我的孩子们成为别人挑衅的目标的问题。
我的回应:我不是和他们一起生活,我做母亲的没有保护好他们是最大的原因。
其次就是我是个尽人皆知的脑控癌患者,也就是今天早上争吵提到的1-3个小时治疗所指的。

脑控癌是一种生物医学上的身体状况,这种身体状况让我的生活完全没有任何隐私,甚至我看到的,我听到的,和我所想到的都是没有任何秘密可言。我本人又是个很有名的挣了很多智慧产权收入的人物。这个脑控癌的生物医学身体状况,通过广播局的大肆宣传,让我成了一个公开的“不会再有任何价值‘的人物。

在2004年7月1日的会议上,我是自愿成为脑控癌的患者来帮助治疗这种癌症。我当时非常自信,就是因为这种”癌症”是用强度很弱的镭射研究设备通过生物医学技术来做研究所形成的一种身体状态。作为科技工程师,我很自信就算是使用同一个研究时所使用的设备只要把镭射强度加大来“烧灼去除"就可以彻底治好这种“癌症”。我在2004年的时候就是用”怎么得的这个癌症,就怎么治疗这个癌症”来形容的,也就是同样的技术设备如果可以用来研究也就可以用来治疗。

从2014年的圣诞节开始的,我的治疗就是这么样开始的,现在治疗技术的进步已经取代了原有的精细研究用的设备,换成了大功率的治疗仪器来达到快速"烧灼去除”的目的。据说目前还在继续努力以更快更好的治疗这个脑控癌。治疗的结果就是生物学上的彻底治愈,就是说彻底去除所有的“生物医学造成的“的异物(非人体本身所有的),也就是说我会是一个有着我自己隐私有我自己一个人的秘密的我,我会是一个可以把我自己的想法完全归我自己独自一人私密拥有的我,我会是一个我的双目所见可以完全归我自己独自一人私密拥有的我,我会是一个我的双耳所闻可以完全归我自己独自一人私密拥有的我,而且法律可以保护我的安全让我不受骚扰也不怕其他各种威胁。

如果你在你自己的生活里有一些类似的经历,整天被人气到够呛,就是弄不清原因所在,如果需要,你可以打听一下Blue Cross 保险公司的保险。“脑控癌”是玻璃房子癌的正式名称,每月5000美金的保险对美国公民开放,每月6000美金的保险对部队的关系户开放,像合同商等等。两种保险都是每月治疗一次月40-50分钟。

如果你确实想接触一下Blue Cross,你可以问一下你是否先开始在一天内做完”核心治疗套组“, 过几个月在开始后续治疗。”核心治疗套组“提供全身总量的1/4-1/3可以在几个治疗时间内迅速清楚。你也可以问一下是不是可以要求”电子手术刀的手术治疗时间"。

如果你不是美国公民,你可以让一个退伍军人帮你打电话查询“核心治疗套组"的治疗。

更多信息,可以查一下有人问我脑控癌治疗是否对公众开放


----2017年9月4日。