Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

09-27-2017 I am grateful to Bai, Juyi's poem's Truthful Recording (我永远感激白居易《长恨歌》的真实记录)

09-27-2017 I am grateful to Bai, Juyi's poem's Truthful Recording (我永远感激白居易《长恨歌》的真实记录)

Heard this morning's featured Chinese ancient poet Bai, Juyi's poem is the true record about the storied family.(中文附后)
My response: I agree.

The full poem is not about how glory and proud to have a beauty, or being a beauty, married into a big family to a prominent husband, but a cherish to have a beauty daughter or a beauty wife as a family member.  The poem is about a family that has a beautiful wife had this story.

To me, as the heir child from this storied couple, the story let me feel that tone of having this daughter would be so good, having this daughter would be so satisfying to the family, having this girl would be so thrilling, not because of the chance to attach to a big family but having this girl.

This understanding brought tears into my eyes, I knew I am cherished even before I was born.

This is the poem, like last piece of puzzle, answered my curiosity about my Empress grandmother's (武则天) stories in history. Those stories about how she so longing for a man to be in her Imperial court as her mate, to be in her bed chamber over night, to be on her bed with her every night and to be in her body whenever she desired. All these stories left her notorious name of being slutty.

My curiosity was how this was fully supported by her only child who is her husband's heir son, and this child's Imperial court's entire administration. The poem's storied couple were her only child's heir son with the mother of the next generation heir.

In this poem, this heir grandson's poet friend,(白居易) truthfully recorded how the family had fought to enable me to have an Imperial marriage as a female I born into, to enable me to be a happily married wife as a female to my own man, to enable me to have a dear family as a female to mother my own children, because I am the heir girl they all so cherished.

I am grateful to Bai, Juyi forever.

----Sept 27th, 2017

Some said I do not even look pretty, why I was introduced pretty.
My response: I was pretty and I am on my way back to healthy who I am to be what I old self including my appearance.

I was introduced as a beauty in 1989's tele-conference meeting. It was a known joke then already to a lot of meeting participants having video images accessibility.

I was in my simple white shirt, simple student pony tails, my simple rough student's skin tone and etc. And plus I resemble my ancient Emperor grandfather Li, Shimin, almost to the exact in that dorm at broad day light, just not that manly. I was the "introduced beauty" did not look so pretty at all no matter how those participants try to imagine.

There was some situation in that meeting no one can deny there may be some super nature mysterious. I knew nothing about my family history because my father knew nothing. My father knew that one of our grandmother was a beauty who went to a religious retreat place for three years before she married to our ancient grandfather. He never told me this but this was the piece I reacted when I was telling my family story in the meeting. I did not know if I heard of or read this story some where, but I was telling the story fluently. The conference was Chinese nation wide colleges conference meeting and story I was telling excited a lot of historian professors. The story matched an ancient book that was discovered in an ancient tomb 10 years before the meeting in 1989. The book was never published to public and the story I told explained what that book recorded was about. My family and I never had any access to that book was a true statement easily verified.

My own understanding of me being a "introduced beauty" is: that was out of my grandfathers proud to have me, especially the poem's recorded grandfather who knew I am secretly, when lights is right, after his beauty wife to the exact. I am the only girl who carry my grandfathers' birthmark in 2500 years time. Ya, I am a beauty in their eyes even I am in my current appearance.

----Sept 27th, 2017

Heard this morning also featured mimic talents that so alarmingly resemble the mimicking source person.
My response: I heard this morning featured was mimicked by a talented female.

I also heard rumors that David Petraeus often call my school to say he has nothing to do with me.

I am an online MBA student to a college across U.S continent, east coast resident online student of a west coast college, and I am on student loan that is not associated with his name at all. I do not think he has any reason to do so and I do not know if that is somebody mimicking.

----Sept 27th, 2017


听说了今天早上的广播剧提到中国古代诗人白居易的《长恨歌》是对诗中所讲的家庭故事的如实记录
我的回应:我同意。

整个长诗不是在讲一个家里有个美女,或者美女自己嫁入豪门的荣耀和骄傲,而是在形容一份对家里的一个美丽女儿或者家里的一个美丽媳妇的那种作为一个家庭的那份珍宝般的珍惜。这首诗讲的是一个有着一个美丽妻子的家庭的故事。

我作为诗中这一对夫妻的继承人,这故事让我感受到的是这么一种情怀: 有这么一个女儿就真是很好,有这么一个女儿就是这个家庭的圆满,能有这个女儿就太开心了,不是因为有这个女儿将来可以嫁入豪门,而是因为有了这个女儿可以承欢漆下。

这种理解让我两眼泪湿。

这首诗,就像解开一个迷团的最后线索,让我明白了我的武则天奶奶的那些历史故事。那些有关武则天是如何向往有一个男人可以在她自己的宫廷里以她男人的身份出现,可以在她自己的寝宫里过夜,可以在她自己的床上每夜留恋, 可以在她需要的时候随时和她行房。就是这些故事让我奶奶武则天成了历史上有名的淫荡女子。

我的不解好奇就是为什么她能得到她自己独生孩子,也就是她丈夫继承人儿子的全力支持, 也得到她儿子的宫廷全体官员的全力支持。这首诗里的夫妻就是武则天独生孩子的继承人儿子及下一代继承人的母亲。

在这首诗里,这个武则天孙子孙媳的诗人好友白居易如实呈现了这个家庭是如何努力就是为了让我能够以一个继承女儿的身份拥有一个皇帝的婚姻,让我能够以一个女人的身份做我男人快乐的妻子,让我能够以一个女人的身份拥有家庭做我孩子们的母亲,就因为我是他们如此珍爱的继承人女儿。

我永远感激唐代诗人白居易。

----2017年9月27日。


有人说我长的并不漂亮,怎么被介绍成了美女。
我的回应:我过去长的是很漂亮,我现在也在恢复健康当中,我会逐步回到我原来的样子,包括我的长相。

我是在1989年的全国高校电讯会议上被价绍成美女的。在当时就被很多有视讯系统的参加会议者当成是在开玩笑。

我当时是穿着一件简单的白衬衫,学生打扮随便帮了一根牛皮筋的低低的独辫子,学生气息不加修饰的皮肤质地。这些再加上大白天的日光下,我的长相是和我爷爷唐太宗李世民一摸一样的,就只是没有男人的气势而已。这些人看着我这个“被价绍的美女”, 就是无论如何无法想象我是怎么个美丽极了。

当时会上就是有些不太容易否认的神密灵异的地方。我完全不清楚我的家世背景,我的父亲也是完全不知。我的父亲知道我们家有个祖奶奶在嫁给我们家的祖爷爷前曾经在道观里呆了三年,但我父亲没有告诉过我。我自己在讲我们家的故事时也是在这一段觉得似曾相识。我不清楚是谁和我说过这个故事或者我在那里读过这段故事,我讲故事的时候很流利。当时的电讯会议是中国的全国高校电讯会议,我讲的这个故事让很多大学历史系的教授很激动。我讲的这个故事和他们在当时的10年前(即1978年以前)在一个古墓里发现的一本古籍所讲内容相吻合。我讲的故事解释了那本古籍所记述的是什么。那本古籍及内容从未发表过,我家里人和我自己也从未有机会接触这本古籍这个事实也是很容易就查实了。

我自己的理解吧,就是我这“美女”被如此介绍是出于我爷爷们的那份有我做孙女的很骄傲的感觉,特别是那首诗里讲的那个爷爷,更是骄傲其实我长的像极了他那个有名的美女老婆,就是只有光线合适才看得到。我是2500年来唯一一个有着和他们一样的继承掌纹的女儿。那是,在他们的眼里,就我现在这个样子,那都是漂亮的不得了。

----2017年9月27日。