Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, September 16, 2017

09-16-2017 Cozy Marriage Family Life(舒适婚姻生活)

09-16-2017 Cozy Marriage Family Life(舒适婚姻生活)

Heard there are a lot of wives have been angry about how their marriage being impact by July 1st of 2004’s meeting.(中文附后)
My response: I was shocked to realize why yesterday and I did tip law enforcement about what I know and to explain some whys that may direct to me.

It was all started with some chats about a wife’s romance with a husband if the wife is a professionally ambitious woman.

I did my independent research on BioGate project in about 3-4 years’ time that enabled me to contribute to smartphones’ invention. I was also having some romance confusion with Janus Associates colleague Bryan that cause a lot of issues in Janus Associates at the same tome. I was so exhausted in 2004 time that I was not obviously excited when some looking forward to participate romances were in serious matrimony discussion.

That exhausted feeling tricked my talks about it is not easy for a professional ambitious wife to be responsive to husband’s romance desires. And I did say something like helping to cover a husband’s possible out of marriage situation to help the wife. It was purely from my own experience of being exhausted from work but longing for a cozy stable family life.

Heard this has been the reason a lot of professional women have experienced being the targets of breaking marriage efforts.

I am truly sorry for saying so without alerting what might be the possible impacts to the wives.

----Sept 16th, 2017

Heard some saying how I was such sex offenders to a lot of wives in meeting of July 1st of 2004.
My response: It was intentionally created wrongful rumors.

I was complaining at the same time about why some wives accusing me for their marriages issues. I never even met their husbands and their husbands already share adult children with them. Whatever issue they might have, why I was the one being accused of?

----Sept 16th, 2017

Some said it was because husbands were talking as if they are so wanting some new romances with me.
My response: If you have some basic psychology knowledge, you would know those husbands in those rumors were just speaking their own longings for a cozy family life without marital issues.
I never took those talks beyond what I understood and shared.

----Sept 16th, 2017

Heard this morning’s talk mentioned why would a Chinese should listen to my order.
My response: I have been pissed off the same, by some Chinese kept saying I am the fake heir to my own grandfathers’ but they are my own people aka my family to be so privileged to abuse me including taking my money and throw shits at me, etc. I have been constantly calling law enforcement’s help on these obvious discrimination efforts against me being a Chinese race. There were even rumors of roars in Chinese communities to question how could I possibly have inheritances or how could I possibly deserve to have inheritance by being a Chinese born in People’s Republic of China?

In the July 1st of meeting, I did mention family a lot during the meeting and also in the past decade to refer decedents of those who had been sent out by my ancient grandfathers, but It was well understood as family business I inherited by a lot of meeting participants. Like to be “ordered” or not, nobody in the meeting minded I addressed them my family.

----Sept 16th, 2017

Heard this morning’s talk about a Chinese man’s “I want this…”
My response: Who is this Chinese man? Who, as American, cares about this Chinese man’s wanting? Why this Chinese man is so privileged to tell American what he wants as if any American would care? Who give this Chinese man this American public channel’s microphone to let this Chinese man wants as he wishes to American audience? Just because he can speak some English, how many American need to learn English from public channel radio program?
And why this Chinese man need to be on this radio program that I call mine because I have been the major featured person for over a decade, and I have been the target of all these shits throwing through none of my business stories by let audience assume all my stories because of being the major featured person? I do not like this man’s talk as if he got anything to do with me. I know nothing about this Chinese man and I have nothing to do with this Chinese man.
----Sept 16th, 2017

听说了有些老婆很愤怒她们的婚姻在200471日会议以后受到很大的影响。
我的回应:我昨天知道为什么后也很吃惊,我已经提供线索给警方,并就可能会需要我回答的做了说明。
这一切都是从闲聊谈到一个妻子要是工作上很要强的话对她和她丈夫婚姻生活的影响。
我在3-4年时间里独立做了Bio Gate 的研究,一份所学能够让我参与智能手机发明的经历。我当时还和Janus AssociatesBryan有一些同事关系间的困扰。我在2004当时已经是筋疲力尽,就算是就一些自己愿意参与的很好的机遇,认真谈婚论嫁时都是明显的不是很激动。
就是那份精疲力尽的感觉诱发了我所谈到的有事业心的女人能满足丈夫对婚姻品质的要求不是很容易。我也确实说了要是碰到做丈夫的一些婚姻外的状况,可以帮忙掩护一下丈夫以帮助妻子的这个婚姻。这存粹是因为我当时筋疲力尽又很向往一份稳定舒适的家庭生活的有感而发。
听说这造成了一些有事业心的职业妇女的婚姻成为被恶意破坏拆散的努力所攻击的目标。
我真是很抱歉当时这么说的时候没想过要提醒一些可能会有什么影响给那些做职业妇女妻子的。
----2017916日。

听说了我是很多做妻子认为是“性攻击者”的说法。
我的回应:这是故意制造的错误言论。
我当时在会议上也在抱怨为什么这些做妻子的在指责我造成了他们婚姻的问题。我从未遇见过她们的丈夫,而他们的丈夫也已经和他们有了成年子女了。不管他们有什么样的问题,指责我干嘛呀?
----2017916日。

有人说这是因为一些做丈夫的说的一些话好像很憧憬新的恋情。
我的回应:如果你有一些心理学的基本知识,你可能就会意识到那些传言中做丈夫的就只是在谈他们向往一个没有让人头疼的婚姻里的问题的舒适婚姻家庭生活。
我本人从未把这些谈话超越我所能理解的及特别有体会的。
----2017916日。

听说了今天早上谈到的为什么一个华人就该听我的命令。
我的回应:我也是被类似的一些做法给气到半死。有些华人不停地说我是我爷爷的继承人是假的,同时又一口一声说他们是我自己的家里人就是够资格来踩跺我的利益,甚至把我的钱拿走再死了里的往我身上扔屎。我就一直不停的报警求助指责这种针对我是华人的种族歧视。我甚至还听说就因为我生在中华人民共和国,我哪有可能有财产继承或者说我哪有够资格继承财产?
200471日的会议上以及在过去的·十几年里,我是一直提到“家里”, 指的就是当年被我古代的爷爷们派出来信托财富的那些人的后裔,但在会上是被普遍理解为指的是我所继承的爷爷们所信托的财富,不管他们愿不愿意听我的指示,对于我说他们是自己家里人都不反感。
----2017916日。