Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Thursday, September 21, 2017

09-21-2017 What About British Prince William's Aunt and Uncle?(英国威廉王子的叔叔阿姨是什么事?)

09-21-2017 What About British Prince William's Aunt and Uncle?(英国威廉王子的叔叔阿姨是什么事?)



Heard some said if 2004's meetings were my inheriting meeting, why invited so many people to chat?
My response: So I don't need to come and leave in 5 minutes time.

First meeting was all about to verify my identity. And all it took was for my to answer the question "What is your name?", I answered: "Min Fang"; "Who is my father?", I answered: "Fang, Wenhai" (Wenhai Fang)"; "Who is your mother?", I answered: "Wang, Boxian (Boxian Wang) and was asked to provide evidence to prove. With my green card application attorney who was sitting right next to me answered the question "Do you have her identifications?" with "I  have everything."

This only took 5 minutes and everyone feel it was not necessary for me to leave immediately, I assume, and there were tons of questions why I was constantly crying in office was the reason the January's meeting prolonged.

Other meeting's were the same. June 30th meting was for the announcement" Now we inform you, you inherited entrusts." July 1st's meeting was for me to say" I want to entrust my wealth to original entrusting group (pre-June 30th groups.)". All only took 5 minutes each, the most.

----Sept 21st, 2017

Heard Chinese government propaganda this idea that I am being a person with Brain Control is a shit only(中文附后).
My response: This is, of course, because the logic who does not want to know the thought of a person who is wealthy and can make intellectual income.

Well, I am protected by U.S. laws including intellectual property laws. I am protected to be treated till completely cure as medical treatment technology already ensured so.

I must say those diplomats and senior government officials are entire worlds to ensure they can be on Brain Control as long as they have their jobs representing their government. No joking but purely same logic why would those information officers won’t want to know a foreign government’s thoughts.

----Sept 21st, 2017

Heard this is also shared by some Americans’ to make move to shit me so and try to claim what I own.
My response: Why they think they can be exempt by other money hunters just like themselves? Why they think U.S laws can protect them from other money hunters if U.S. laws cannot protect me from them?

----Sept 21st, 2017

Heard this morning's broadcasting featured are some not same year alumni from my high school.
My response: Do not know how graduated from same high school in different years eligible them to shit me all over to make money or to authorize my money ownership.

----Sept 21st, 2017

Heard this morning's British Community in US claimed I won't be allowed to step on British Soil if......
My response: Well, I heard this British Community in U.S are some Chinese graduated from my same high school in Nanjing, China. I do not know if this claim is to imply they are this successful already to own British territory.
----Sept 21st, 2017

Regarding why I am demanded to apology to British Prince William's Uncle and Aunt?
My response: British Prince William's aunt Princess Anne's daughter's sister-in-law is the rumored British woman assigned to be the wife to the man who “father my children”. Rumored this radio program's "shit me all over" is to ensure this British woman can be married as she desire if my children are not illegitimate.

Certainly this rumor caused some reactions from me that is not pretty. I do not know what is referred about British Prince William's Uncle or if that is British Prince George being implied. I moved into my current apartment since 2013, the previous apartment I lived in was in 2004. In between time, I was either a roommate or a homeless. The meeting I had participated was a phone conference in a law firm's conference room.
----Sept 21st, 2017

Heard some said if 2004's meetings were my inheriting meeting, why invited so many people to chat?
My response: So I don't need to come and leave in 5 minutes time.

First meeting is all about verify my identity. And all it takes is for my to answer the question "what is your name?", "Who is my father?" and "Who is your mother?" and provide evidence to prove. With my green card application attorney who was sitting next to me answered the question "Do you have her identifications?" with "I  have everything."

This only took 5 minutes and everyone feel it was not necessary for me to leave immediately, I assume, and there were tons of questions why I was constantly crying in office was the reason the January's meeting prolonged.

Other meeting's were the same. June 30th meting was for the announcement" Now we inform you, you inherited entrusts." July 1st's meeting was for me to say" I want to entrust my wealth to original entrusting group (pre-June 30th groups.)". All only took 5 minutes each, the most.

----Sept 21st, 2017

听说了有些人说如果2004年的几次会议是我的继承会议,为什么邀请那么多人参加聊天?
我的回应:所以我不需要来了只待5分钟就走啊。

第一次会议就是为了证实我的身份。就只需要我回答三个问题:“你叫什么名字?”,回答“方敏”; “你的父亲叫什么名字?”,回答“方文海”; “你的母亲叫什么名字?”,“王博贤”;然后提供证明文件。我的绿卡申请代表律师就坐在我旁边,回答了向他提出的问题“你有她的身份证明文件吗?”,律师当时回答的原话就是“我这儿什么都有。”

这就只花了5分钟啊,我估计大家都认为不需要让我立马就走,还想知道一些我问什么经常在办公室里气的哭的问题,所以会议就延长了。

其他的几次会议也是如此。6月30日的会议就是为了一句宣布:“我们现在通知你,你已经继承了这些信托。”,7月1日的会议就为了让我说一句“我要求信托我的财产给原先的信托团队(及6月30日前的信托团队)。每一个会议目的都只需要5分钟而已。

----2017年9月21日。


听说了中国政府到处宣传我有脑控癌我就只是狗屎一滩。
我的回应:这是,当然了,因为逻辑很简单:谁不想知道一个有钱又能挣智慧产权收入的人的想法啊?

确实是如此,好在我有受到美国法律包括智慧产权法律的保护。我是受到法律保障可以彻底治好痊愈的, 就像医学治疗技术已经可以保障的。

我也必须的说啊,像这些外交官啊,政府高级官员啊,那真是只要他们有这份工作代表他们的政府,那是整个世界都想保证他们能被脑控。没开玩笑啊,就只是简单逻辑啊,哪个国家的情报人员不想知道外国政府官员的想法啊。

----2017年9月21日。

听说也有一些美国人也是这么想啊,所以动作多多的对我谩骂,想占有我的东西。
我的回应:为什么他们认为其他那些和他们一样想要钱的人会放过他们啊?如果法律在他们面前不能保护我,怎么他们就认为法律可以在其他人面前保护他们?

----2017年9月21日。


听说了今天早上播出的一些人也是南师大附中毕业的,不是同一年。
我的回应:不清楚为什么从同一个高中毕业,怎么就让他们够资格骂东骂西来挣钱或者来多我的钱指手画脚的?
----2017年9月21日。

听说了今天早上广播里在美国英国人社区说的如果。。。就不会让我踏上英国领土。
我的回应:我听说的是,这个在美国的英国人社区就是从南京师范大学附属中学毕业的那·几个中国人。我不清楚这个声明是否是在暗示说他们已经如此成功到了已经拥有英国领土的所有权了的程度了。
----2017年9月21日。

为什么他们提到我需要向英国威廉王子的叔叔阿姨道歉?
我的回应:英国威廉王子的姑姑安妮公主的女儿的丈夫的妹妹据说就是广播剧想安排和那个“我孩子父亲”结婚的那个英国女人。据说这个广播剧对我谩骂羞辱的原因就是想催成这桩婚姻,而我的孩子们从来不是私生子。

当然这种传言造成我的一些比较激烈的反应。我不清楚有关威廉王子叔叔的事情指的是什么,或者这是否是在暗示英国的乔治王子。我现在住的套房是2013年搬入,上一次住套房是在2004年。这两个套房之间的时间我要吗是和别人合住,要吗是住在街上。2004年的电讯会议我是在律师楼的会议室里参与。

----2017年9月21日。