Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Friday, September 1, 2017

09-01-2017 Being insulted by denials from those self promoting purpose (被“否定你就为自我拔高”的一群给挑衅了)

09-01-2017 Being insulted by denials from those self promoting purpose (被“否定你就为自我拔高”的一群给挑衅了)

Heard this morning's featured some discussion about difference between daughter and daughter-in-laws in family business.(中文附后)
I echo: A daughter, like a son, is privileged to be the biological child of the owner of a family business. A daughter to a owner of a family business is often privileged to have opportunities to be guided to walk her steps up from a junior position since youth time, and that is not necessarily in the family business. The daughter-in-laws certainly does not have this privilege before being a family by marriage. Neither a daughter nor a daughter-in-laws would have the privilege to run family business as a house wife and expect to be respected as a talented boss. I am blessed to be a daughter privileged to be guided to walk my steps up, my hard working attitude is my understanding and willingness to earn respects. Truly appreciate all the guidance.
----September 1st, 2017

Heard this morning's featured family cosily chats about "company to practice general administration".
I echo: I have the similar consideration. I am currently studying MBA concentrated on General Administration, and I also have this kind of thinking.

Should I go on managing at least one of my inheritance fund?
I figured most likely I would answer with an Nay. It is not appealing and it is not necessarily to be fully loaded with responsibilities daily.

What would I do if I am interested in general administration?
I was advised to run a small company to have some people for me to enjoy practicing general administration.

Won't I enjoy the feeling of overseeing a big company in a corner office of a big high rise?
I decided I could choose to have a corner office in a big high rise overseeing some people to practice my passion of general administration.

Won't I envy that feeling of knowing entire building is my investment?
I decided I can achieve that by choose to have another office in a very small building to enjoy the feeling.

Won't I feel great if I can walk into any floor to practice "general administration" in a big high rise?
I decided I could give that up for my high heels that I determined to practice how to walk on.

----September 1st, 2017


Heard confusion about why I take it insulting when I asked to very if I am the creator of 2008 Beijing Olympic Game Opening.
My response: There is an original video tape in Chinese that director Zhang, Yimou based upon to prove my authentication, why I need to prove the authentication of myself after almost 10 years and in English? Why you need to understand what all these Chinese means after you applauded director Zhang, Yimou's presentation of his understanding in 2008? And that is based on the understanding you are a non-Chinese who does not know enough Chinese history and Chinese culture to understand what had been presented by all those Chinese words I said in original video tape. Why don't you prove you can be a manager or capable enough by resolving easy enough issue of how to understand those Chinese in original tape to match each piece with what Zhang, Yimou had produced in 2008? If it is insulting for me to say a manager need to prove this manager's managerial skills by proving this manager can resolve this simply issue of translating the original tape, it is same insulting for anyone to demand me to prove myself knowing there is this original video tape that Beijing Olympic's Game Opening's director Zhang, Yimou worked upon.
----September 1st, 2017

Regarding the saying somebody can not see how I possess those knowledge. 
My response: That is the huge problem I have with some English as foreign language major college graduates and some Chinese literature community college graduates. What knowledge do you have to question me? What education level do you have to be this authority on my knowledge? You saw the original video tape to know that is my authentic work, and I am telling you now that you do not have knowledge to evaluate me. Who the fuck do you think you are to promote yourself by denying me without any credentials of your own knowledge? Who the fuck do you think you are?  My credentials of my rich knowledge is what you already heard from radio program's presentation which have been chose from my daily security tapes that have been broadcasted new episode daily for almost 10 years time and stills tons of materials can be worked on.
----September 1st, 2017

I was asked why I do not feel insulted when I was challenged about computer knowledge.
My response: I did feel insulted when I was challenged by those who either do not have computer knowledge at all or do not have computer programmers' work experiences.

What I presented on June 30th, 2004 is my knowledge about computer's architecture science, what I presented in my working experience in JP Morgan Chase Lowell technology center to promote Software Quality Assurance is my knowledge as an experienced computer programmer. But between computer's architecture, which is about operating system & hardware, and computer programming, there are tons of knowledge about how each piece of hardware to work in a computer operating system by architectural design. This part I know of has not been presented yet.

My major in college is pharmacology and I worked a full time restaurant job during my 2 years computer science master program time. I started my first computer programmer job in September of 1999 and the impressive meeting was on June 30th, 2004. I can imagine those disbelieves graduated from computer science major and have some work experience.  Of course I have no reason to feel insulted when I am challenged by these experienced computer science programmers unless challenges are unreasonable and meant to insult.

----September 1st, 2017

听说了今天早上的广播有一些关于女儿和儿媳妇在家族企业地位的讨论。
我和声:一个女儿,就像儿子一样,能够生为家族企业业主的亲生孩子是很辛运的。一个家族企业业主的女儿是很辛运能有机会可以很年青就有机会在长辈引导下一步一步从底层做起逐步学习成长,虽然这学习成长的机会不一定是在自己家的家族企业里面。娶进门的儿媳妇至少是在结婚前就没有这份幸运了。不管是女儿还是儿媳妇都没有那份幸运可以在家族企业里做个家庭主妇还指望会被尊重为专业管理人才。我很幸运我是生为女儿可以在引导下一步一步学习成长,我勤奋工作的态度是我对赢得尊重的理解和愿意。我很感激所有那些帮助我成长的引导。
----2017年9月1日。


听说了今天早上广播里关于“有个公司来练习管理”的温馨家常闲聊。
我和声:我也有类似的考量。我现在在读的是MBA专攻通用管理学,我也有这样的想法。

我应不应该毕业后至少亲自管理一家我所继承的基金?
我分析了一下,估计是不会。每天工作满满责任一堆好像没什么吸引力。

那如果我对“通用管理”很感兴趣,我应该怎么做?
有人建议我弄一家小公司有那么几个人可以让我享受一下“通用管理”公司的乐趣。

我难道不想在一栋大楼有好景观的办公室里“通用管理”一家大企业吗?
我决定我会要一栋大楼好景观的办公室里管理几个人来练习我的管理热情。

难道我不会羡慕那种整栋楼都是我的投资的感觉吗?
我决定我会再在一栋很小的楼里设一间办公室来享受那份感觉。

难道我不会觉得能够步入一栋大楼的每一层来练习“通用管理”的那份感觉很美吗?
我决定为了我铁了心要穿着学走路的高跟鞋,我可以放弃这份美好感觉。

----2017年9月1日。

听说了今天早上的疑问为什么我会觉着别人要然我证明我是2008北京奥运会的创意人是挑衅.
我的回应:有一个张艺谋导演作为导演工作依据的我的创意录影带原版就已经证明了我是真实,我为什么要在将近10年之后用英语来证实我是原创是真实?为什么在你已经看过张艺谋导演的理解及在2008的创作作品并为之喝彩之后你还需要理解这原版录影带里这些中文都讲得是什么?这还是基于很理解你不是华人华裔不知道中国历史中国文化的,完全不知我在原版影带里说的那些中文所呈现的都是些什么。你为什么不证明一下你是够资格当经理的或者有当经理的能力,可以把这份原版中文录影带想办法翻译了,再把每一个片段和张艺谋导演2008年的作品比对一下。如果认为我说一个经理需要用可以翻译这份中文原版带这么一件简单的事情,来证明一下是否有管理技能很挑衅的话,任何人在有张艺谋导演当年工作依据的原版录影带的情况下还要我证明我是真实,那是同样的一种挑衅。

关于一些说法说有些人就是没法相信来我能有这份知识。
我的回应:这是我和一些外语学院英语专业毕业的及一些大专中文专业毕业的之间很大的矛盾。你们都有些什么知识来质询我?你们都有些什么样的受教育水平够资格来审核我的知识水平?你看到那份原版录影带知道那些创意就是我的作品就知道我是真实,我现在告诉你是你没有足够的知识来对我评头论足。年他妈的你以为你自己是什么东西?你在你自己根本就没有任何令人信服的鉴定知识能力的情况下,把我否定了就可以拔高你自己了,要我来向你证明,你他妈的你以为你自己是什么东西啊?我令人信服的丰富知识能力你都已经在广播里听到了,那些都是从我的日常保安录像带里选择出来的,制作出来的广播剧是可以每天播出新集不重播都已经将近10年了,还有大量资料可以使用。
----2017年9月1日。

有人问我当一些电脑专业的质询我时,我为什么没觉得是挑衅?
我的回应:当一些根本没学过电脑或者没有电脑工作经验的人来较劲的时候,我是觉得那根本就是在挑衅。

我在2004年6月30日展现的是我对电脑结构科学的知识,我在摩根大通银行lowell科技中心推动电脑软件质量保证的时候呈现的是我是一个有经验的电脑程序员。但在电脑结构科学,也就是关于电脑操作系统&硬件在电脑结构框架下和谐工作的科学,及编写程序之间有很大一部分是有关每一个硬件是如何在电脑结构设计下通过电脑操作系统和谐工作的。我对这一部分知识的认知完全没有呈现过。

我在大学念的是药理,电脑硕士在读时我是全职在餐馆打工。我是1999年9月开始做第一份电脑工作的,让人印象深刻的会议是在2004年6月30日。我可以想象那些电脑专业毕业又有4-5年工作经验的那些人对我的这份经历的难以置信。当我被这些有经验的程序员挑战的时候,我确实没有理由去认为是在挑衅,除非是没有任何理由或者就是恶意挑衅。

----2017年9月1日。