Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

09-05-2017 The Braved, The Prestiged and The Promised(勇敢的,傲慢的,承诺的)

09-05-2017 The Braved, The Prestiged and The Promised(勇敢的,傲慢的,承诺的)

Heard this morning's proud of bravery announcement "Willing to be a mother fucker to father a whore born"(中文附后).
My response:   Be the mother fucker as you wish to father the whore born for all generations to remember. You should go on fuck your birth mother to proudly announce yourself " PROUD to be the one really BRAVE enough to fuck the own birth mother with own birth father sharing the movements at the same time. " That could be the real proud your family name's proudly stands for all generations to come.

I am truly glad I have nothing to do with you, and never had anything to do with you.
I am truly happy my bloody own children have nothing to do with you, and never had anything to do with you.

----Sept 5th, 2017

Some said why you need to stand high instead of instead of stand by.
My response: I refuse to be abused by malicious intentional murder like destroying effort. It is a matter of fact presentation style which leaves no room for me to argue if that is not intentional. And I do not see why I need to argue at all with the matter of fact presented already.

I refuse to be destroyed by is the reason I refused to stand by.

----Sept 5th, 2017

Some said if this is the return of all these efforts.
My response: Absolutely. You get what you seed is already an ancient saying in U.S. and in P. R. China.
----Sept 5th, 2017

Heard there were people faking crying "I really want to be your friend (to make it all up to you)", or just "I want to make it all up to you, (you just tell me how)."
My response: Please call 1-800 telephone number published on May 16th, 2017 via the radio program to express this willingness and to request some legal documentations to sign.

I have told my attorneys to prepare some legal documentations for you to sign for you to make it all up to me in one and only way that I would say might validly prove you mean to make it all up to me & my children for everything you did to me and my children: Let me cut your real biological head completely off from you body trunk. I will prove it to you that I will cut your head off with no strength reserved, and I will cut your head off completely even if that means I may need a hammer to help out this cut-your-head-off promise.

----Sept 5th, 2017


听说了今天早上骄傲的勇敢宣言:“就是乐意做个操妈的, 就是乐意做个婊子养的当爹”。
我的回应:就按你自己意愿让人们世世代代永远记得你是个操妈的,还养了个婊子养的。“
你还应该再勇敢点,你应该操了你自己的亲妈再勇敢的宣布”很骄傲是个真正勇敢的敢把自己亲妈给操了,还让自己亲爹一起同时参与运动了”。这才会是你的家族姓氏永永远远都会被人记得的真正的骄傲。

我是真的高兴我和你一点关系都没有,我的过去也是从来就和你一点关系都没有。
我是真的高兴我的亲生孩子们和你一点关系都没有,他们的过去也是从来就和你一点关系都没有。

----2017年9月5日。

有人说你为什么讲傲气而不谈支持?
我的回应:我拒绝被故意而且恶毒谋杀似的以毁灭为目的努力而虐待。这种事实呈现的形式已经使我不需要争辩这一切是否是故意,我也不认为在已经是事实呈现的状态下还有争辩是否故意的需要。

我拒绝支持其就是因为我拒绝被其所毁没。

----2017年9月5日。

有人说难道这就是所有一切付出的回报。
我的回应:绝对是。种瓜得瓜种豆得豆都已经是美国很古老的谚语了,也是中华人民共和国的谚语。
----2017年9月5日。

听说了有些人是哭着喊着"我真的愿意做你的朋友(来弥补所做的一切所造成的后果)”,或者“我愿意弥补所做的一切所造成的后果,(就告诉该做什么就得)。"
我的回应:请你拨打广播剧2017年5月16日公布的美国1800电话号码并表达你的这份意愿同时要求签署一些法律文件。

我已经要求我的律师们准备好一些法律文件好让你签署,如果你真的愿意弥补你所做的一切对我和我的孩子们造成的影响,我认为唯一能够表达你的真心意愿的方式就是让我用一把大刀把你的真实肉体脑袋从你的肉体躯干上给彻底砍下来。我会向你证明我一定会用我的全部力量把你的肉体脑袋彻底的从你的肉体躯干上完全砍断掉,就算是我需要用一把锤子来帮忙,我都一定会信守诺言,把你的脑袋彻底砍掉。

----2017年9月5日。