Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Monday, September 11, 2017

09-11-2017 All about my glass house cancer treatment (都是有关我脑控癌治疗的)

09-11-2017 All about my glass house cancer treatment (都是有关我脑控癌治疗的)

Heard this morning's talk about "Why Chinese government pay for  her (Min Fang's?) medical treatment?"(中文附后)
My response: Exact the question everybody asked including myself. I do not know if that her mentioned this morning was referring me (Min Fang).

I know for sure Chinese government never paid my (Min Fang's) any medical treatment and Chinese government is not paying my (Min Fang's) any medical treatment now. I, Min Fang,  do not need Chinese government pay for my any medical treatment. I, Min Fang, have been paying for my own medical treatment as decided on July 1st of 2004.

I, Min Fang, refuse to let anyone other than myself to pay for my glass house cancer treatment.

----Sept 11th, 2017

Heard rumors that Chinese government had once paid big money on my medical treatment.
My response: I heard the same or similar rumor.

The version I heard is Chinese government approved budget of several hundred millions or so to pay for my glass house treatment, and it was paid from Chinese military's budgeted funding. And I heard Chinese government also set the daily usage limit to $10, 000 a day.

I jumped up high about this $10,000 limit and called law enforcement's help. At the time I heard this limit rumor, $10,000 a day means less than an hour treatment a day, and it was much less.  This rumor sound to me only implied that I was not allow to continue my treatment indirectly even I have my own money to afford further treatment.

In United States, if any hospital do this to any patient, it only means thorough investigation on murder for money attempt. This money may be patient's life insurance or patient's life time savings, or etc..

I heard it was cleared on the radio some time ago that this never happened.

----Sept 11th, 2017

Heard this morning's talk about how I was treated in my medical treatment.
My response:  Tons of rumors that I was never shielded by this or that big powerful person cause me being a shits like in my glass house cancer medical treatment.

Actually, my treatment progress very well is a lot of people's envy. I did screamingly shit a lot constantly and made my name for it among my medical treatment providers. Just like I mentioned on my blog the other day, a lot of my shitty screaming complains had not being promptly responded is because of that confusingly mysterious determination to do whatever it takes to protect treatment providers' interests. (Please refer:  English Literature Confusion and "Ridiculous Confusion")

If you in need of glass house cancer treatment, "Brain Control" is its medical situation's official term, Blue Cross Blue Shield Insurance company is where to contact for the $5000 per month insurance plan that offer one treatment session a month.  You can also contact Blue Cross Blue Shield for reference information in your local area on Critical Treatment Package treatment.

----Sept 11th, 2017

Heard Chinese communities saying of why I do not let people keep my money.
My response: Because that is my lawful privately owned money I am not willing to give out. I do as anyone in any lawful country would to call law enforcement's help to report larceny or robbery or money laundry activities, depend on the situation accordingly.
----Sept 11th, 2017


听说了今天早上谈到的“为什么中国政府要替她(方敏?)支付医疗费用?
我的回应:这真是所有人包括我在内都在问的问题。我不清楚今天早上提到的是否是我方敏。

我方敏确定中国政府从未替我方敏支付任何医疗费用,我方敏也确定中国政府目前也没有为我支付任何医疗费用。我方敏不需要中国政府替我支付任何医疗费用。我方敏自己的医疗费用都是由我方敏自己支付,这是在2004年7月1日电讯会议上就已经决定了的。

我方敏拒绝任何人(除我方敏自己以外)替我方敏支付我方敏自己的脑控癌医疗费用。

----2017年9月11日。

听说了一些传言说是中国政府曾经替我支付过我的医疗费用。
我的回应:我也听说了类似的。

我听到的传言版本是:中国政府批准了大概有几亿的支出计划来支付我的脑控癌治疗,而且是从中国人民解放军的预算军费里支付。我还听说了中国政府规定不能超越预定的每天一万美金的使用限额。

我一听到这每天一万美金的限额,就蹦起来报警处理。在我听说这一万美金一天治疗费用限额的时候,这一万美金一天就意味着每天远远少于一个小时的治疗时间。这个传言听到我的耳朵里就是在说,在我有能力支付我自己医疗费用的情况下,这根本就是转弯抹角的说不准我接受脑控癌治疗。

在美国,如果有任何医院对任何病人这么做,就只能意味着针对医院谋财害命企图的彻底刑事调查。这钱有可能是病人的终身积蓄或者病人的人寿保险,等等。

我听说前一阵子广播上已经对这种传言做了澄清,说法是这件事情从未发生过。

----2017年9月11日。

我听说了今天早上提到我在治疗期间的”待遇“处境。
我的回应:很多这种传言,说我因为没有这个那个有权有势的名字照应着,我在我的脑控癌治疗过程里的处境就是个垃圾狗屎似的待遇。

其实,我治疗状况的良好进展程度是很多人都很羡慕的。我确实是不停地痛骂尖叫,在治疗过我的医疗单位里是远近闻名的“臭名昭著”。就像我在前几天的博文里提到的,很多造成我痛骂尖叫的抱怨没有得到及时的回应就是因为那份很神秘的,很让人莫名其妙的铁了心就是要保护治疗单位利益的决心。( 请参阅:英语文学的困扰和”莫名奇妙的困扰“ )

如果你有原因需要知道一些参与脑控癌治疗的信息,“脑控癌(Brain Control)”就是你询问时的使用名称,蓝十字蓝盾保险公司(Blue Cross Blue Shield)就是你可以询问那个每月提供一次治疗时间的每月5000美金的医疗保险计划的保险公司。蓝十字蓝盾保险公司也是你可以打听“核心治疗套组”治疗在你所在地区的联络电话的地方。

-----2017年9月11日。

听说了华裔社区有人说我为什么就不让一些人留下我那些已经被他们拿到手的钱
我的回应:就是因为那些是我的合法私人钱财,那钱是我本人不想给他们的钱。我就像所有生活在法治国家的任何人都会做的那样报警处理,根据情况按照偷窃,抢劫,还是洗钱行为进行报警。
----2017年9月11日。