Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

09-13-2017 The power of public channel ”announcements“ and Why Chinese government like so ((由公共频道来“宣布”“的权威和为什么中国政府如此处理)

09-13-2017 The power of public channel ”announcements“ and Why Chinese government like so(由公共频道来“宣布”的权威和为什么中国政府如此处理)

Heard this morning's ”from Chinese government“.(中文附后)
My response: That is exactly what I have been accusing Chinese government about.

It all started in the doubts if I am my Chinese ancient Emperor (唐王李世民)grandfather's own birth heir. By rumor, the "confusion" of this is that there is currently a "heir" in China who has no blood association reference at all can trace back to my 1200 years ago's ancient grandfather but stamped in 1950 by People's Republic of China's government based on collected signatures in 1950 from a Chinese Liberation Army's regional company led by a Chinese general Wang, Zhen(王震).

Another confusion is if I do have achievements in computer technology. Some of current Chinese Central Political Committee members were in June 30th of 2004's meeting but not in the small chat room I was in that invented smartphone and none of them is from technology background. I got my master degree on Computer Science from a U.S. university in 1999.

The most confused is if I do have inheritances. This confusion caused a lot of anger from those Chinese government officials who attained 2004's meetings. Why I was sitting there talking to so many foreigners without consulting them first as a Chinese citizen would be expected, and who was behind all these "attempt to belittle" Chinese government by promoting me as such an important person. I have been accusing Chinese government completely ignore all the evidences that have been provided to them to know that I was important because those meetings were my inheriting meetings, I accused them went on trying to "give out" my inheritances to whoever want to claim the money.。

The first meeting in January of 2004 was to identify my blood authentication according to my grandfathers' entrusting documentations. June 30th of 2004 meeting was inheriting meeting, July 1st of 2004 was my re-entrusting meeting arranged on my request of entrusting-my-wealth-due-to-my-health-reason after I inherited all my grandfathers' entrusts on June 30th of 2004.

The huge problem is why Chinese government have handled it the way they did?

----Sept 13th, 2017.



Heard somebody curious about how this happened.
My response: It was a nightmare hunger game movie experience since 2014. I have been constantly calling law enforcement's help about this radio program since mid of  2015.

It all started with this radio program kept using announcement style to curse that I do not deserve any money by announcing in "matter of fact' tone that I won't have any money no matter what I have achieved from January of 2014 to October of 2015.

After that, was like everybody heard on the radio, is this radio program's "announcing" style to shit me allover by let those nothing-to-do-with-me-prominent saying I am a "fake, disgusting unwanted whore".

And that is not all. This radio program has promotion efforts to promote whatever have been announced on this radio program to be acknowledged as real truths in my reality life.

For example my inheritance fund that cause "O'Connors confusion". This American fund was set up by one of my 600-800 years' ago grandfather's entrust for 400 years already, the first ever Mr. O'Connor had been hired to be an representing attorney was about 200 years ago. In this 200 years time, no O'Connor can ever call to this fund's accounting department to demand any money, now this effort has been constantly because it was announced on the radio program as O'Connors deserved. Rumored his fund had massive staff change in its accounting department and its legal department in 2014 (major one) and in 2015. How I was doing in 2014 is not a secret at all to a lot of Bostonian.

And the promotion of this kind "devoid me by this radio program announcements" is on every front in everywhere that my life matters and matters to my life.  Horrible, horrible experience.

I am protected by U.S. Laws.

----Sept 13th, 2017


听说了今天早上有关“来自中国政府”的说法。
我的回应:这也是我方敏一直以来对中国政府的指责。

这一切就是从怀疑我是否是我爷爷唐王李世民的亲生孙女开始的。根据传言,”困扰“是因为中国现在有一个没有任何血脉传承线索可以追溯到我那1200年前的古代爷爷, 却是由中华人民共和国政府在1950年时根据当时中国人民解放军将领王震于1950年所收集的其部下签名而盖章认可的“继承人”。

另一个困扰就是我是否确实有电脑科技上的成就。现任中共中央政治局常委有好几个都在2004年的几个会议上,但是都不在当时我所参与的智能手机发明的那个聊天会场, 也没有一个是科技背景出身。我是1999年由美国的一所大学电脑科学硕士学位毕业。

最困扰的就是我究竟有没有继承财产。这份困扰造成当时参与会议的中国政府官员的很多愤怒。我为什么坐在那里和外国人说个不停,却不按照“他们对中国公民所期待”向他们咨询后再说话,谁是我背后的真正主使就这么利用这种极度重视我的做法来进行鄙视中国政府的努力。我就一直指责中国政府完全无视那些已经提供给他们的证明材料来确定我在会上很重要就只是因为那些会议统统是我的私人继承相关会议。我指责中国政府接着还采用了这种想把我的私人财产“到处发送”给想要钱的那些人的做法。

第一次会议是2004年1月,这个会议就是按照我爷爷们的信托文件确定了我的血脉正统性。2004年6月30日的会议是我继承了我爷爷们所信托的财产,2004年7月1日的会议就是按照我前一天(6月30日)所提出的“因为我自己健康原因要求信托我所继承的财产”要求而召集以让我信托我所继承的财富。

很大的矛盾就在于中国政府为什么如此处理?

----2017年9月13日。

听说了一些人很好奇这一切是怎么发生的。
我的回应:就像一场从2014年就开始的电影“饥馑游戏”般的一场噩梦。我是从2015年的下半年开始就广播剧的问题不停的报警求助。

最开始是广播剧用宣布方式来诅咒我不配有钱,从2014年1月至2015年10月广播剧用的是一种“就是事实陈述”的口气来说不管我曾今有什么样的成就都是"就是不可能有一个子儿"的结果。

在这之后,就像每一个人已经从广播剧里听到的,由那些和我本人一点关系都没有的名人出面痛骂我是“假冒的,恶心下贱没人要的婊子”。

这还不是全部。这个广播剧有很多市场推销活动,这戏活动就是推销广播剧上所宣布的必须成为现实中的真实。

举个例子,就是造成“O'Connor家的困扰”的那个基金。这个美国基金是由我的一个600-800年前的爷爷所设立的信托基金在400年前建立的,最早的一个O'Connor先生是在大约200年前的时候被基金雇佣为基金的代表律师。这自此之后的两百年时间里,就没有一个O'Connor可以打电话给基金的会计部门要求拿钱。现在是动不动就是一个电话给基金公司要求给钱,就因为广播剧上宣布了这是O'Connor家应该有的钱。这家基金的会计部门和法务部门在2014年和2015年的时候有过大批裁员,主要的一次是在2014年的时候。我本人在2014年时是什么样的情况,很多的波士顿人都是听说过的。

而且这种“用广播剧的宣布来做空我的一切”的促销活动是针对我生活及我的生活所牵涉到的所有方方面面。真是恐怖又恐怖的经历。

我有受到美国法律的保护。

----2017年9月13日。