Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, September 2, 2017

09-02-2017 "Min Fang has Biological Children" is really acknowledged (“方敏有自己亲生的小孩“已经得到认可啦)。

09-02-2017 "Min Fang has Biological Children" is really acknowledged (“方敏有自己亲生的小孩“已经得到认可啦)。

Heard this morning's announcement of "Fight to have the deserved right of having own child(ren) in a marriage from a non-marriage partner"(中文附后).
My response: Well, first of all, I would give my many, many thanks to this real frustration caused by real acknowledgement of the fact I have my own biological children who carry my own blood.

And I have to make myself very clearly that even though I appreciate this consideration of having me in that Chinese male's life to have this fight, I still have to point out I do have my own life that will never have anything to do, at least romantically, with that Chinese male.

----September 2, 2017

Heard this morning's radio program's continued 1920's American Union Movies style.
My response: Ya, I heard. I am one of the evil images in the "picture",  the "Parents' Union's Leader" is Mr. Albert Gore, The fight is "Deserved rights of children be handsomely provided for by no-blood association riches." Those attorneys are just evil dumps who know nothing at all.

I have to say I am not willing to provide for not--my-own-blood children even I am wealthy. I do firmly believe it is parents' privileges and responsibilities to let their children feel their full-heart love and their rich-provide from all they have. I am willing to continually reaching out to help those in need families through charities that my inheritances Funds have been supporting.

----September 2nd, 2017

Heard this morning's broadcasting also reflected proud of mothering birth child(ren).
My response: That has been my frustration entire time. I do not have any issue against those mother so proud of what they have through their own bellies, I am also very proud of my own biological children who carry my blood through pregnancy mothers, but I have been despised being an imperfect woman because of my virgin belly.

That despise against woman's inability in reproduction is the reason that having child(ren) through pregnancy mother is so overwhelmingly supported since 2004 meetings.

In the past, a woman's inability in reproduction can often impact this woman's marriage family's finance managing because of some expectations out of understandings that "this marriage family has no-need to consider passing on".

Now, from my own experience of being a biological mother without my own giving birth experience, it seems it is publicly acknowledged as offensive and ridiculous if fancy my wealth is in the picture, but I am still not a woman deserve any respects by being a woman who still has a virgin belly.

----September 2nd, 2017

Heard some angers from my mother's eldest sister's relatives.
My response: The anger is why I fancy my mother's eldest sister's belongings in my "June Sunday Solo" in 2004.

That is misunderstanding. My mother's eldest sister adopted a child (daughter) from her youngest brother around 1980 or so which was 24 years ago in 2004.

I did have that excitement in my voice when I said "would be all mine" in that June Sunday Solo in United States. I have to clarify that excitement was not from fancy to own my mother's eldest sister's belongings in China, but from my expectation of my possible own making from BioGate.

In June of 2004, I was asked to leave from Janus Associates already and I was trying to find another job, I knew BioGate I did in Janus Associates was going to be my big making but was in some situation. I could not say a lot to Huang, Li whose residence I was at on that 2004's June Sunday, but my excitement was leaked.

My mother has been struggled with her frustration ever since her eldest sister's adoption. My mother had lived with her eldest sister since 11 years old till her marriage to my father, the child was adopted when she was 8 years old. It is the same family that My mother had been like a maid while the child had been a daughter.  We, my mother's marriage family, totally correctly understood her frustration and her eldest sister's marriage family's attitude on this, this is the reason we had been all amicable and willing to stay aloof since the adoption in 1980 or 1981.

I have my angers toward my mother's "maiden family", I do not consider they are my relatives at all because they publicly spread their own sayings to say I am not my mother's husband's birth child, to accuse my mother being a whore for their hatreds toward my mother since their childhood. My mother was abandoned by her mother since birth, and all her siblings knew and understood that my mother is "an outcast that unwanted threw out". I am not willing to have anything to do with these people.

----September 2nd, 2017

听说了今天早上的宣言“为了能在婚姻里与非陪偶孕育并拥有小孩的权利而奋斗”
我的回应:首先,我很感谢通过这一份真实的激怒激昂倾诉所表达的对我方敏确实有我自己亲生小孩这个事实的承认。

不过我还是要清楚表达我方敏的观点,也就是虽然我应该谢谢这个中国男人把我考虑在他未来的生活里了才会有这么一个奋斗宣言,但我方敏必须说清楚我方敏有我自己的生活,我方敏今后不会和这个中国男人有任何关系,至少是不会和这个中国男人有任何情感上的任何关系。

----2017年9月2日。

听说了今天早上的广播继续着美国1920年代工会电影的风格。
我的回应:我是听说了。我是这个“画面”所呈现的其中的一个”大坏蛋“,这个“家长工会的领袖”是阿尔伯特·高尔先生,工会的奋斗口号是“理应拥有的由有钱人来侈华抚养(非有钱人)自己亲生小孩的权利”,那些律师们也就是些什么都不懂的大笨蛋。

我强调我虽然有钱,但我确实不愿意抚养那些不是我自己亲生的小孩。我秉持的理念是抚养孩子是父母的义务,也是父母的特权可以让孩子们体会做父母的对孩子全身心的爱,让孩子知道父母是在以自己所拥有的全部家当在辛勤养育着自己的孩子。我愿意通过我所继承基金一直就已经在捐款支持着的慈善机构来继续协助一些需要帮助的家庭。

----2017年9月2日。

也听说了今天早上的广播所反映出的一些做母亲的“自己的肚皮能生”的那份骄傲。
我的会应:这是我一直以来的愤怒。我对那些很为自己肚皮里生下的孩子(们)而骄傲的母亲们,我也很为我自己通过代理孕母生下的亲生孩子们而骄傲,但我自己这从未生育肚皮好像就成了我应该被一些人鄙视的原因。

这一份针对不能生育女人的鄙视是2004年以来通过“代理孕母来拥有亲生子女”广受各界支持的一个很大的原因。

在过去,一个女人要是不能生育,这个女人的婚姻家庭财务都会受到影响,原因就是一些基于“这一家反正是不需要考虑传承”而引发的一些期待。

如今,从我自己通过代理孕母来做自己孩子亲生母亲的亲身经历,好像如果还有人对我的财产有想法的话,社会普遍的认知是这种想法非常让人讨厌及很离谱很某名其妙,但我好像仍然是个因为有个从未生育的肚皮就不配受到尊重的一个女人。

----2017年9月2日。

听说了一些我母亲的大姐的亲戚的愤怒。
我的回应:愤怒是针对我2004年6月的一段讲话,气愤的是“我为什么居然会想拥有我母亲大姐家的全部家当?”

那是误解。我母亲的大姐在1980年前后就已经领养了她自己娘家弟弟的一个孩子,在2004年那会,这是已经存在了24年的一个事实了。

我确实在2004年6月的一个星期天那天在美国讲话的录音里提到“那还不全都是我的”时候,声音里确实有透着一份激动。我现在澄清那激动不是因为我会认为我还有可能分到我母亲大姐远在中国的家里的那些家当及多年存下的退休金,而是因为我从Bio Gate这个研究成果里可能挣到的大笔钱。(也就是我在激动“我发财了”)。

在2004年6月的时候,我已经按要求离开了Janus Associates,正在找工作,我很清楚我在Janus Associates的研究会是我自己挣的第一桶金,但是在2004年6月当时有很多情况我没法在当时身处的黄莉家里直说出来,但我的激动是透露出来了。

我的母亲对于我母亲大姐领养小孩一直很耿耿于怀。我母亲是从她11岁起就在她的这个大姐婚姻家庭里生活直到她和我父亲结婚,那个小孩是在她8岁时被我母亲的大姐领养。同样的一对夫妻同一个婚姻家庭,我母亲当年就一直像个小保姆,而这个孩子就一直是个女儿。我们作为我母亲婚姻家庭的成员,都能很正确理解我母亲的那份耿耿于怀,也都很正确的理解了我母亲大姐的婚姻家庭一家人一直就此所表达的立场,我们作为我母亲婚姻家庭的一家人都是表现的很愿意和我母亲大姐一家保持疏离,但是亲戚之间走动时态度也都是还行。

我自己对我母亲的所谓“娘家人”也有很大的愤怒,我不认为他们是我的亲戚就是因为他们到处公开散布他们自己编造的说法,说我不是我母亲丈夫的亲生小孩,就为了痛骂我母亲是个婊子来发泄他们对我母亲从小就有的那份仇恨。我母亲是被她的母亲扔弃不要的小孩,她母亲的其他小孩都知道也都懂我母亲是个“家里很讨厌不想要给扔出去的”。我不愿意和这些人有任何关系。

----2017年9月2日。