Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

07-18-2018 My father and I never heard of the $10,000 per month providing before this April of 2018.(我和我父亲在2018年4月前就从未听说过这每月一万美金的给付。)

07-18-2018 My father and I never heard of the $10,000 per month providing before this April of 2018.(我和我父亲在2018年4月前就从未听说过这每月一万美金的给付。)


Heard there is confusion about how would I don't care $10,000 per month for 29 years as I expressed on this blog if that is my living expenses paid-out.(t听说了疑问:“如果是我的钱,我怎么会不在乎每月1万美金被人给拿走了29年?”)
My response:(我的回应:)

I heard this was based on the impressed assumption that my parents and I all were willing let others take the money totaled about $3.5Million for over 29 years time when I was in China.
This assumption is an untrue statement.
(我听说有着疑问的原因是大众似乎认为我和我父母是自愿让别人把总共大约350万美金的钱就这么拿走29年的。大众的这种印象是错误的。)

The real reason was I never heard of this $10,000 until a couple of weeks before the public audience since April of 2018. I heard recently that my father was asked if he needed some money but he understood that was the charity help to the Private Assistant's own money. My parents and I had lived in Nanjing which was 4-6 hours train time from Shanghai where the money was sent and went disappeared, so we never heard of this monthly living expenses providing.
(真实的原因是我从未听说过有这么一笔每月1万美元的生活费用给付,我是在广播剧2018年4月开始播出1万美金故事的前一两个星期才听说的。我最近听说我父亲曾经被我爷爷的私人助理问过需不需要一点钱,我父亲当时以为我爷爷的私人助理是想用他自己的钱接济接济我父亲。我和我的父母是在南京生活,这每月的1万美金当时是被送到上海后就彻底在上海失踪了,所以我们一家在南京就从来没听说过有这么一个每月生活费给付。)

Remembered the fight for a dress between my father and mother of the "firstborn daughter", and the "Beijing ex-romance", I heard the "Beijing ex-romance" had received 100 per month possibly was the reason of the dress-fight which pissed-off my father who had no clue why he was not allowed to use his own salary money to buy a dress for his own daughter.
(还记得那个为一条女孩裙子吵了一架多出了一个“真正头胎女儿”,还有那个”北京前女友“吗?我听说那个“北京前女友”每个月有收到100美金是引发吵架的原因,这架吵得我父亲当时是某明奇妙还气到半死,就是不明白他为什么就不可以用他自己的工资钱替他自己的女儿买条裙子。)

The piss me off talks about the "real true love" about how my mother and I were never loved by my father was because of the understanding that my father seems "refused" to let his marriage family have any money other than his shabby salary.
(还有那个把我气得半死的“真正最爱”说法,也就是我妈和我从来就不是我父亲所爱,就是因为“出于很理解”我父亲一定是宁愿把钱送人,也绝不肯让我和我妈可以过上比他自己微薄的工资所可以提供的好一点的生活。)

My blog truthfully reflects how I feel when I heard of this $10,000 per month almost at the same time with the public audience since April of 2018. I heard this is the American company invested by an 1100 years old Trust entity that I inherited without any clue in 2004, this is the American company paid-out $400Million medical and $400Million living expenses in October of 2016 according to the instruction. This American Fund company is a Ford Holding's investor.
(我的博文所写是我2018年4月左右听说这每月1万美元故事后的真实想法。我听说这家美国公司是由1100年前的一个爷爷所设立的信托所投资的,我是在从未听说过这个信托的情况下在2004年继承了这个信托。就是这家美国公司2016年为我的4亿美金医疗4亿美金和4亿美金生活费用按上级公司指示开具支票的。这家美国公司是福特控股的一家投资基金公司。)

None of my father's sibling was born before 1930 when my great-grandfather passed away so that none of them had a name given by my grandfather yet. The Trust entity set up by my grandfather was in 1948 and he passed away in 1965. My grandfather never updated his settler's letter.
(我的曾祖父是在1930年去世的,我父亲及他的弟妹还没有出生也都还没被我爷爷起个名字。我爷爷设立信托是在1948年,我爷爷是在1965年去世的。我爷爷至死都从未更改过他的信托委托书。)


I refuse my money to be paid out against my with from this company, and I refuse to give out any of my shares of investment in this company.
(我拒绝这家公司违反我的意愿给出我的钱,我也拒绝让出我在这家公司的任何投资份额。)

I refuse any Extortion-alike "you just have to give the money" demand to be forwarded by any company or any individual.
(我拒绝任何个人或者任何公司向我转达类似敲诈的不给就是不行的要钱要求。)

This American Fund company is 100% privately legally owned by its British Investor Fund company.
(这家美国基金公司是100%由其上级英国投资基金公司全额合法拥有。)

I heard "We don‘t have to be your money" was said by some investments of this American fund company, so I am asking is this saying means the person's own intention to illegally own this money this person self if this person implying don't have to charity this money to me?
(我听说”我们又不需要非把这钱归你所有“是由这家美国公司所投资的一些企业的某些人说的。那我就问说这话的这些人是在说你们从来就不需要把这钱扔给我来施舍施舍我,那你们是在暗示你们自己是想非法把这钱归你们这些人自己所有吗?)

----July 18th, 2018