Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Friday, July 13, 2018

07-13-2018 I am quiet because I got the meaning of the 2016 information

07-13-2018 I am quiet because I got the meaning of the 2016 information


Heard "the voice" getting stronger because I have been no sound.
My response:

I heard this morning's talk is all about I am not good enough for any decent name for any reason. Is it because I have no sound lately? Exactly, whose voice is getting so loud and strong?

It is "the voice" of who owns the American "Pejoves" Fund company. I heard O's family has been blamed for not standing strong on the similar matter, and the proud expressed this morning was "This same person now obviously have no sound at all, only the company is still squeaking. Just need to be tough enough."

When I was told about the British East India company's financier, the intention was to tell me that the American company has been registered privately to a British company, not to any American. Well, I got it means I own the British Investor company as well, I assume Os were busy confirming about the American company's "Independent Talk", I assume that's all we got from this 2016's information.

Actually, for everyone else, it means who owns the net income money after the American Fund company paid its U.S. Company Tax which is its British investor company.

Now, I got this correctly is the reason I have been so quiet about any confusion regarding the American "Pejoves" Fund company. The Trust entity I inherited has been this American "Pejoves" Fund company's upstream investor which is several investor-companies away, and I already expressed myself not willing to give up any share that my Trust entity has invested, so I should not have any sound at all regarding anything else.




----July 13th, 2018