Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, July 14, 2018

07-14-2018 The chart is in simple English and Shanghai-ness are shrewd enough (表格是简单英语,上海人又是很精明的)

07-14-2018 The chart is in simple English and Shanghainese are shrewd enough (表格是简单英语,上海人又是很精明的)


Heard this morning's big argument why can't have the money from the company.(听说了今天早上所争议的的为什么不可以从公司拿钱?)
My response:(我的回应:)

In the entire People's Republic of China, I only recommend Shanghainese, not even from neighboring area, should be invited to take a look at the following table to bring out their comments of the argument on where anyone can expect money to be spent from?(整个中华人民共和国,我就推荐应该让上海人民来看看下面这张表(上海周边地区人民都不行),然后来谈谈他们认为公司什么地方有可能为这些就是该有钱拿的人从公司开支?)

I am presenting my points:(我提出我的观点:)

Before the company paying the taxes, all the law people are staring at each expense for tax purpose;
(在公司缴纳公司税之前,执法人员全盯着公司的开支是否有偷漏税行为。)

After company-taxes paid, every penny of the Net Income is owned by the British investor company.
(公司缴纳了公司税之后,盈利的每一分钱都是归英国投资公司所有。)

A private company's auditing rules are defined by the investor which is the British investor company.
(审计法所依据的审计规则, 私营公司的由其投资机构所指定,也就是由英国公司制定。)

So, let's look at the ridiculousness here: (来看看这些某明奇妙:)

1: Where this deserved money can be spent by this American company? (这“就是应该拿的钱”有可能从美国公司的什么地方开支啊?)

2: If this person can have the opportunities to argue, to self-announce, and to self-promote on the radio to be the real best and the most deserved person, how could this person possibly become the real owner of the American company in the reality of a lawful country to take over the Net Income?(如果这个人可以在广播上连吵闹加自我宣布再加自我深情表白自己才是最好最配拿钱的一个,有什么可能这个人就可以将自己因此而变成一个在法治国家这个现实中的美国公司真正主人而把美国公司的盈利(从英国公司手里)给那走啊?)

Why Shanghainese? Well, Shanghainese are famous for their shrewdness of only participating in any activity for benefits but never for any trouble. (为什么上海人?上海人在中国是有名的精明:有好处才参与,只有麻烦没有好处就躲得远远。)




----July 14th, 2018

Heard the possible "negotiation of possible shares“. (听说了可能”谈判一下可能的份额“).
My response:(我的回应:)

I refuse this possibility. I already made myself very clearly: I am the sole beneficiary person clearly specified by the Settler grandfather's will, and my inheriting was the Trust-inheriting are the reasons I did not take anyone's possible inheritable share in any Trust-entity I inherited. (我拒绝这样的可能。我已经讲得很清楚了,我是委托人爷爷在委托信遗嘱里指明的唯一受益人,我的继承的是信托继承,这是我说我所继承的任何一个信托里都没有任何其他人份额的原因。)

So, I refuse any kind "negotiation" possibility. (所以我拒绝任何这样的”谈判“可能。)

I consider "just can't understand" as harassment if anyone refuses to consult the law professionals regarding any concern or any possible accusation if I steal others' possible inheritable, etc. related to the matter but insist on negotiating with me. (对我的继承有些疑问甚至有一些“方敏是否偷了方家其他人的钱”的指责,却坚决不去咨询法律界或向警界求助,只是不停对我表达“就是不理解”等种种做法,我认为是纯属骚扰行为。)

I refuse to be harassed in the name of "negotiating".(我拒绝被以谈判为名而骚扰。)


----July 14th, 2018


Regarding $10,000 monthly providing confusions. (有关每月一万美金生活费的疑问)
My response: (我的回应:)

I heard one confusion was why not call for help to get the money.(我听说一个疑问就是为什么不呼救?)

I was born in 1967 when China was in culture revolution time.(我是于1967年在中国的文化大革命期间出生的。)

Chinese culture revolution time was between 1966 and 1976. It was the time when government officials could be grabbed by a Red Guard teenage on a street to be permanently locked up in a dark room till the death. 中国的文化大革命是从1966到1976年。当时的国家干部是可以在街上被一个十几岁的红卫兵直接抓走,再被永远的关在一个黑屋子里直到死亡。)


----July 14th, 2018