Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Thursday, July 19, 2018

07-19-2018 What are these females squeaking about?(今天早上这些女人都在叽叽哇哇些什么?)

07-19-2018 What are these females squeaking about?(今天早上这些女人都在叽叽哇哇些什么?)


Family inheriting (分家产):
After family inheriting, the brothers and sisters are no longer in the same house. The heir owns the father's house.
(分过家产后,兄弟姊妹就不再是一家了,做父亲这支的家由继承人所拥有,这就是继承人的定义。)

In my family, each generation had family inheriting. My father's generation's family inheriting was in 1965 after my grandfather passed away. My father didn't inherit anything from my grandfather, I am the person who heads my grandfather's house after my 2004's inheriting of the Trust entity my grandfather set up for me.
(我们家每代都有分家产。我父亲这一代分家产是在1965年我爷爷去世时。我父亲没有继承到我爷爷的任何东西,我2004年继承了我爷爷替我设立的信托后就继承了我爷爷这支的方家。)

----July 19th, 2018


Heard about this morning's loud squeaking from so many agitated females.(听说了今天早上的一边女人吱哇嘈杂声)
My response:(我的回应:)

I heard Shanghai females are the group squeaking their butts and breasts truly know it is impossible that I have any inheriting.
I have to say I myself have womanly butts and breasts, and I am really rich enough to be disgusted by even envision their husbands' leftover-butts, so it is permanently that I won't give a penny to any female's breasts nor any female's butts.
(我听说那些说她们自己的奶子屁股最清楚我就没可能有钱的是一群上海女人。我只好说我自己是个女人,也有女人的奶子屁股呀,我有钱当然就认为他们那些丈夫的剩饭似的屁股真是想想都噁心啦。所以我是永远都不会付一分钱给女人屁股或是女人奶子。)

I heard Beijing females are the group insist on their males' Joy-Sticks truly know the Chinese history and global culture vertically across the time-space of the history and horizontally across the geographic space of the globe earth, and that's how their males became the Chinese national leaders' union.
I have to say this is the embarrassment to the Chinese college education that my three generations grandfathers had supported to establish.
(我听说是一群北京女人在坚持说他们男人的乐呵棍子才是真实的纵贯了然了中国的历史和横跨熟悉了全球的文化,他们的男人都已经乐呵成了中国国家领导人联合体啦。我只好说这是我三代爷爷们曾经捐款支持建立的中国高等教育的失败。)

I heard American females are the group very confident that the U.S. law enforcement won't do anything beyond bow to their middle achievement.
I have to say this is not what I can say anything about other than I am definitely protected by the U.S. law enforcement who are beyond the middle.
(我听说美国女人很自信的是她们的中段成就是可以让美国的执法人员见了就只会鞠躬的。我只好说除了我相信自己确实是被一些没为她们的中段成就鞠躬的美国执法人员保护着之外,这还真不是我可以评论的一份自信。)

----July 19th, 2018


Heard my great-grandmother's maiden name was not Yu(于)(听说了我曾祖母娘家不姓于).
My response:(我的回应:)

I don't my great-grandmother's name is true, but I won't acknowledge that her last name is the one broadcasted this morning, because the substituting game is still on this radio program producing efforts. I am not willing to acknowledge whoever should be called my great-grandmother.
(我不清楚我曾祖母娘家姓氏是真的,但我不会认今天播出的就是我曾祖母娘家姓氏。广播剧上的的替换游戏还在进行,我不会随便就认谁是我的曾祖母。)

The normal substituting routine has been: Change the great-grandmother's maiden name first, then broadcasting the couple's grandchild who is fathered by a person whose name has the same Chinese characters of my father's name, to serve the purpose to broadcast this grandchild should be the real owner of the money I inherited.
(替换游戏通常的做法是:先换了曾祖母的姓氏,再广而告之这一对夫妻有个由和我父亲同名的儿子所生的孙子,这孙子才应该是我所继承财产的真正主人。)

----July 19th, 2018