Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

07-11-2018 Happy I am not expected to be a leftover's partner

07-11-2018 Happy I am not expected to be a leftover's partner.


Heard this morning' teary story telling.
My response:

I heard the one choking handsome 40-ish already married to his wife in 2007, a never secret in the U.S. entertainment industry.

Others, well...

All are none of my business other than I need to make the statement that I am happy to be the refused potential client to this type of matching with a permanently-leftover-for-life dating service.

Another note to the statement: A male in his 60s promised his life-long willingness this morning to have sex with anyone who is(was, has been, will be) my enemy,

I say I wish I can be near to a farm place to piss off a well good numbered biologically authentic and convincing enough female pig-s to make his life busy with promising-fulfilling-s from his promised willingness.

I refuse all these persons to spend any of my money.

----July 11th, 2018