Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Friday, July 27, 2018

07-27-2018 Wealth under enstrusting means hellish anxiety(一旦财产信托,真是苦不堪言)

07-27-2018 Wealth under entrusting means hellish anxiety(一旦财产信托,真是苦不堪言)

Now it's imaginable what makes me scream in my apartment that I need $6Million cash in my backpack daily so I can be anxiety-free for 50 years. I was comforted it is expected as such for any wealth under-entrusting case.

I am already so much better, my entrusting attorneys possibly not only spread money all over places as a routine practice but also put me into the welfare system. I haven't received any money other than the welfare help in my daily living.

Then, why entrust? The wealth itself can be under great protection if the owner can't take care of the wealth for some reason.

I heard it is obvious that Yu's offspring in Hong Kong and Boston haven't followed their family teaching yet. After yesterday, I would assume it is the Hong Kong Trust possibly under pressure. It seems like Yu’s has been a historically well-known family in China.

(现在可以想象我为什么扯着嗓门的要求,我收到钱就要放六百万美金随身带,足够50年不用担心下个月有没有生活费了。据说一旦办理财产信托,就得准备过这种日子。

我的情况真是已经很好了,我的信托律师估计除了照信托行业的常规到处放点钱看我能不能收到之外,还把我给放进了社服救济综援系统。生活费用给付?我至今除了综援就什么钱都没有收到。

那为什么还要办理信托啊?如果因为什么原因造成自己不能照看财富,办理信托可以让财富得到最大程度的保护和保障。

老爸爸:现在已经已经越来越好了,还是要把现金扣紧。
妈妈:希望你还在,希望你很好,也是要把钱扣紧,身边稍微放点现金。只要你照顾好自己,老爸爸和我能够照顾好自己。

听说今天早上很明显,香港和波士顿的于家后裔还不需要追随于家家训。在昨天的澄清之后,我估计是我爷爷替我设立的香港信托压力很大。看样子,于家在中国估计是有点历史名气的。)

----July 27th, 2018