Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Monday, July 2, 2018

07-02-2018 Some clarification on ridiculous confusions from Mr. D Rockefeller Sr's family

07-02-2018 Some clarification on ridiculous confusions from Mr. D Rockefeller Sr's family


Heard this morning's talk about a Mr. D Rockefeller Sr.
My response: I heard Mr. D Rockefeller Sr. passed away in recent years so I will do my best to be polite in explaining myself.

I:) I inherited my own deceased birth Chinese grandfathers' Trusts on June 30th of 2004.
  1. I inherited on June 30th of 2004 which was not the date when this Mr. D Rockefeller Sr, deceased. This Caucasian Mr. D Rockefeller Sr. was obviously never my own birth grandfather.
  2. What Mrs. Jessica Rockefeller inherited in 2007 did not include nor overlapping with what I inherited in 2004. This Scandinavian Jessica Rockefeller is obviously not fathered by any of my birth Chinese grandfathers nor my Chinese father.
  3. What I inherited were all clearly willed by settlers' letters written by my own birth Chinese grandfathers in Chinese, what I inherited were never unowned Trusts nor unknown about the sole beneficiary person.

II:) The only person I met and had the romantic flirting conversations from the Rockefeller house is David Petraeus.
  1. I never met this Mr. D Rockefeller Sr in person, so I don't know why whose romances are so agitated and confused.
  2. I never expect any money from this Mr. D Rockefeller Sr nor his family.
  3. No one from welfare departments in Boston or Massachusetts that I owe money to would have any expectation that Mr. D Rockefeller Sr would cover any of my living expenses in Boston of Massachusetts that I "owe" since 2013. 
  4. Only payments made to the discussions about my living expenses on July 1st of 2004 would be understood as spending on me.
III:) The money Mr. D Rockefeller Sr had spent to on July 1st of 2004 were these following investment opportunities that I was never supposed to be promoted as a Big Star.
  1. Hot and popular Broadway shows such as orchestrated Company, and Tennesse, etc., 
  2. Popular movies such as "007 Quandrum", "007 Millenium", 3D movie Avatar, etc.
IV:) Mr. D Rockefeller Sr did not invest in this radio program because it started off as a very small project worth only $7Million U.S Dollar in investment that this $7Million has been the total investment amount since January 2005 till today, July 2nd, 2018.

V:) Unlike entertainment industry professional taking the willingness to invest as the opportunity to shine, I came from the technology background that investment only needed for manufacturing or service providing purpose, so I do not take business spending on profitable investment opportunities as a personal favor to me when I am not the person getting the profits nor the investment yields.

I do not appreciate Mr. D Rockefeller Sr. took my own investment opportunities of making my own money, I have been very polite not to complain and I despise the current efforts of this shitting me as if I owe.

VI:) I never asked Mr. D Rockefeller Sr. nor his family to invest in anything I desire because I intended to invest my own inherited money in them all, as I said on July 1st of 2004: "All projects based on my ideas would be my own investments." In all 2004's meetings, I never asked for the favor to invest and I never asked for incentive referral fees for investment opportunities I created.

----July 2nd, 2018