Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

01-31-2018 Do I have my own biological children yet?

老爸爸方文海,你其实是被我给信托了, 我所信托的财产很安全,你也很安全,请尽快和我联系,或者联系南京紫台025-8333-2227,或者和美国上海领事馆联系要求美国公民的紧急联络服务(021-8011-2400, 属美国公民服务),我已经和他们都联系过了,美国上海领事馆也已经打电话和我取得联系,他们有我的有效联系方式。(联络信息在01-19-2018的文章里)。你如果智能手机以及可以使用无线上网的电脑(一体机电脑,手提电脑,平板电脑等),可以使用手机上的《移动热点》功能通过电脑的《无线上网》功能上网。

妈妈王博贤,听说了你有收到我的信托提供给你的健康照顾,我相信你很好,我会想办法如何可以和你取得联系。爸爸目前和我也失联。你要是能看到这个博客,就去图书馆办个图书馆卡用somebodyinma@gmail.com 和我联系。用手机上的《Email(电邮)》功能就可以。我已经种了韭菜,荠菜,马兰头,菊花脑,豌豆苗,蚕豆,萝卜,蒜苗,香菜,香椿,还养了一个爱吃肉肉的猫阿妹等你团聚。我现在在读工商管理硕士(MBA).
(*我目前不是太清楚我母亲是否也有故事,她是2007年“去世”。一切就为我的一些爷爷们在我出生前就替我办的信托, 据说抢夺这份天上掉下来的财产闹得确实很吓人。我也不太清楚。)



01-31-2018 Do I have my own biological children yet?


Heard this morning's broadcasting of who is the richest E. Ford's children's mother.
My response: I heard there was another interview in Britain last week as well, two 7-ish children and the wife's children are only 6 months in age difference.

I heard several strategic reasons for this children creation stories.

1: Most shocking one. It was from President Barack Obama representing his administration made the decision that these children were born to teach me a lesson who the fuck I am.

2: Tina O'Connor intentionally ordered this two children as one pair of the six-pairs just to tell everyone who the fuck I am.

3: The birthfather intentionally did this to be able to abuse these children to tell me who the fuck I am.

4: the wife is the daughter of the East India Company's Financier's CEO.

It is very necessary for the announced birth-father doing the British Interview last week, it is my no-choice situation that I have to make myself clear that I have been protected ever since I was born from the group that my grandfathers had entrusted their blessing to me. My children are not that cheap to be 6 months older than a wife's children from the same birth father.

I am truly disgusted by all these rumors. My opinion, if these children are strategically born instead of the romantic issue, the strategist of this children-birth story, made-up or real, is either a mother-fucker or a whore-born, no a chance to be neither.

I am the British East India Company's Financial for real. The inheritable family wealth of the announced birthfather of the children is less than 1/4 of what I have announced as my inherited on this blog and already started provided for me since 2015 in reality. He is not that expensive to have this opportunity to abuse my children for whatever value he cherishes, but why would a financial industry CEO's daughter who married in 2007 need to compete with a pregnant woman, surrogate or not, about who's child should be his heir? I heard the girl was born in 2010 or 2011.

So, exactly who are my children? I am confused as well.

One, it was acknowledged that the "birth father" tend to provide inaccurate information if in situations in the interview, so, the question is if he provided accurate information when he mentioned that the eldest girl of his six children was published as my daughter in 2012?

I am a scientific engineer who believes in factual evidence. I say to my attorneys that I stop any of my providing to those two children because I doubt if they carry my blood. I refuse to acknowledge any child to be mine without carrying my blood. Whoever is taking care of providing for my children on my behave know for certain that my children are never this cheap,

What if there are really no such my-blood-carriers yet? Will my life get impacted by this morning's clarification? Not a bit. My life won't change a bit because I never live on that e. Ford's any money. I am currently waiting for my own wealth to finish entrusting.  After that, I go on to have my children carry my own blood with a man who has the heart to be my loving mate. That is all I need to do. I am lucky enough that I have my grandfathers blessing for pretty much everything and I freed myself since 2004 from the possibility of being forever in-pregnancy, it won't be my misery if  I need to start fresh. Who would against a younger smooth love but fight for an old dry with some none-biological-children, even there is only one such child. Why would I?

To me, a $40,000 yearly income great young man is the same as a Billionaire rich man on financial matters because of my own birth grandfathers' handsome blessing. I am not picky at all on a possible mate's financial well-being. I am the person who had worked hard to make my own handsome intellectual income before I inherited my grandfathers' blessing, I value things a lot differently with a lot of females who are born into or marry into financial well-being.


----January 31st, 2018