Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

01-17-2018 What is he doing? and I am good

01-17-2018 What is he doing? and I am good

Heard this morning's broadcasting of announcements from the heir of Zu's Family.
My response: I heard he works for Chinese Justice Department that is equivalent to FBI. Why would he make such announcement to make Zu's family similar to public impressions about Italian Don's family in movies (电影里的意大利黑手党)?

Plus, he needs to apply for a passport from the People's Republic of China if he travels abroad, why would he make such announcement to impressively to promote himself as if above?

He is a couple of years younger than me. I am rolling my eyes.

----January 17th, 2018

Heard this morning's broadcasting of remote surgical infertile technology.
My response: As everybody reading this blog would already know that I will be fine. Has anyone ever wondered what this means? Let me explain a bit.

1: I am well protected.
Reason: The United States has the technology to protect. As far as I know, this technology has the auto-response mechanism and has the capacity to handle a good-sized population on the U.S. soil.

2: I am financial very well to afford it.
Reason: I do have my own money.

3: How expensive for the public to afford it?
Answer: Since it is an existing technology that is automatic with good sized capacity, so it is imaginable won't be very expensive. Exactly how affordable, or who should be covered by this technology's protection, I have no idea.

Of course, there are the human head, the human heart, human..., and human reproduction organs, etc. to make us human alive, which organ is less important? But no panic, full body protection technology already exists.

----January 17th, 2018