Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

01-03-2018 Sexual harassment is a Crime for very good reasons and who my father and grandfather resemble (性骚扰是犯罪行为及我爷爷和我父亲长得像谁?)

01-03-2018  Sexual harassment is a Crime for very good reasons and who my father and grandfather resemble (性骚扰是犯罪行为及我爷爷和我父亲长得像谁?)


Heard this morning's broadcasting about not privileged to shit his relative no matter how agitated I am.(中文附后)
My response:Well, I heard the person saying so is actually a cousin to Albert Gore, the person who organized all these shits threw at me in order to illegally own my lawful wealth through radio-broadcasting all these shits towards me to perform this public robbery by using made up stories to belittle me and to arouse public hostility against me.

But let me apologize to the person I thought I was shitting and the family I shitted by mistake, and explain myself a bit here. In order to perform this public robbery, the scandal like radio program shamed my name to single out my biological children to be exposed as no mother's protection and unwanted by father side's relative to be such easy targets to be abused by whoever is willing. I have no choice but to make my voice heard that they do have a wealthy mother who does have their mother side's own resources to protect them even if they are unwanted by the father's side. The boy and girl are well known my biological children for real to everyone who has dealings with them. They are over seven years old now. And I appreciate greatly for all the efforts to shield them from becoming possible public targets.

Everybody in New York city may already be heard all those shits threw that intend to abuse my children are from some O'Connors. It is rumored that either this Miss O'Connor or that Miss O'Connor has to be his wife or my inheritance Fund has to be owned by O'Connors. I have been refusing all these kinds of threats I heard from rumors.

----January 3rd, 2018


Heard this morning's Jessica Lopez's such powerful curse.
My response: I heard this Jessica Lopez's powerful voice is not powered by the "rich husband" she announced on the radio, but powered by her sister being the wife to a cousin of Albert Gore.

----January 3rd, 2018


About my Ancestors featured in those paintings that were published in 2011 or so.
My response: There were four paintings published with year-certificate displayed as 1 year's old to tell they were just copies. Those painters copied them from originals' digital copies.

One of the huge problems I have with this administration of People's Republic of China's government is that a disk contains digital copies of all those published has been sent to them before those copied paintings were published. I had mentioned this on Boston 96.9FM in 2015 time.

In that disk, there were 6 painting featured with its originals' year-certificate and detailed zoom-ins to present techniques used in those paintings which certainly can be identified by historians who are specialized on these.

I am excited this morning because I heard the two not-published paintings included in that disk were to present my father's(方文海) resemblances to my ancient grandfather Emperor Xuanzong of Tang (唐玄宗李隆基)in that 6 boys painting. That generation there were 6 Princes. The other one who featured 4 Princes was to present my grandfather(方智仁)resembled my ancient grandfather Emperor Gaozong of Tang(唐高宗李治). If anyone can verify this would be really great.

I was like I finally realized that no wonder my father is known for blind-equivalent because of nearsighted with Retinal detachments since I was in high school, it is because I resemble extremely to the beautiful wife of my ancient grandfather Emperor Xuanzong of Tang (唐玄宗李隆基) who he resembles extremely.

My poor old man, he had been stationed in desserts alone when he was an enlisted bachelor surveyor-cartographer. After he has me, it has been all about what I want and how to stop me from squirring I want this or that, things I wanted had been ranged from food to everything else. I heard recently when he is already in his 80s, he was asked if he could recall any achievements from his profession of Astrophysics. And I published on this blog to tell him that I am his provider that providing him the same as myself on medical health related even that is our shared grandfathers' money I inherited. He knows I am the daughter he can live on.

----January 3rd, 2018


关于2011年左右发布的我祖先的画像。
我的回应:2011年左右广播剧相关网站发布过4张附有标明只有一年的年份证书的临摹油画。画家们是按照原版画像的电子版本临摹的。

我对中华人民共和国这一届政府很大的投诉就是我有听说中国政府在这几张油画临摹板本公布之前是有收到原版的附有原版年份鉴定电子版本碟盘的。我2015年在波士顿96.9FM有提到这点。

在那盘碟子里,一共有六张油画的电子版本,都附有原版油画的年份鉴定证明,及可放大的细节以展示唐代画法及技巧以供画史研究人员鉴别鉴定真伪。

我今天早上很开心的听说那两张没有公布的油画是为了展示我父亲方文海长的像极了在那张6个兄弟的画像里的唐玄宗李隆基,而另一张4个兄弟的油画像是为了展示我的爷爷方智仁像极了画像里的唐高宗李治。要是有人能证实这点就太好了。

我感觉就像恍然大悟了一般,怪道从我高中开始,我父亲就是有名的高度近视眼加视网膜剥离,什么也看不清,原来是因为我这个女儿长的像极了唐玄宗爷爷的美女妻子,而他这个父亲自己长得像极了唐玄宗李隆基爷爷。

我可怜的老爸爸,他年轻单身的时候是驻扎在沙漠当测绘兵。等他有了我这个女儿以后,就一直是围绕着我想要什么或者怎么才能让我不扯着嗓门的要这要那,而我想要的东西,那是吃的喝的用的什么都想要。我最近还听说在他已经80多岁的现在,他还被别人讥讽他作为天体物理学家有过什么职业上的成就没有啊?(听说就是北京天文台的那几个人,其中一个就是那个一口咬定是“头胎女儿”的妈妈)。而我还在这个博客里和他说虽然我所继承的信托是由我们共同的爷爷们设立的,但信托是设立给我的,所以钱是我的,所以是我在出钱养他并且很愿意让他有和我一样规格的医疗健康供给。不过他知道他是可以非常安心地靠我这个女儿养着的。

----2018年1月3日。