Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Monday, January 15, 2018

01-15-2018 Should A Public Media's big Investor "Pay to be shited even name harm is the only intention?" 这届中国政府根本就是篡党夺权的政府

01-15-2018  Should A Public Media's big Investor "Pay to be shited even name harm is the only intention?" 这届中国政府根本就是篡党夺权的政府

Should A Public Media's big Investor "Pay to be shited even name harm is the only intention?". (中文附后)
My response: I refuse to pay to let this “cousin” tell everyone she is the person actually "having attorneys" and capable of "resolving issues".

I did hear this “pay to be shited" was organized by Albert Gore. And I refuse to pay to be shited from those who shit out of hatred.

I never hired no-attorney-licensed Albert Gore to represent my any lawful interest or any lawful rights. I refuse Albert Gore's public robbery attempted that aimed at my own financial power over my own money.

It was well-known I publicly rejected Albert Gore to be supported by my financial power over my own inheritances on July 1st of 2004, I have called Law enforcement's help on the money including my handsome intellectual making that he has stolen from me as well as this organized public robbery of my own power over my own finance.

I am constantly threatened that if I refuse to pay to be shited like you have heard on the radio, then I should not be allowed to be a big investor to own a public media, so what is the difference between "abusively use public media to commit a crime of public name harm" and public media's fair reporting or probing into issues related to public interests that maybe not correct?

----January 15th, 2018


Heard this morning's broadcasting of Chinese government's announcement of the investigation.
My response: I was like "how? They are the beneficiary group of all these announcements to promote activities, what needs to be investigated when it comes to the rumors that they are not promoted by former Chinese administration, but promoted by a female they have shared sexual relationship with since youth time, and by that female's publicly announced their "deserved fast promotion" on the radio program with her another sexual partner's (Albert Gore) support, and promoted her announcement without former Chinese administration's authorization?"

How could I possibly expect the National Leader who committed a crime according to Chinese Criminal Laws by pushing my father out of a moving car and drove off while my father still on the ground could possibly organize any lawful investigation?

How could I possibly believe this National Leader, that obviously well-supported by current administration of the People's Republic of China's government, can do a fair investigation, when what I heard is he invited my father to push my father out of a moving car in order to support my younger brother's wife to kick out my father from his own home that he bought by his own saving and his long years' employment he had worked for the Chinese Purple Mountain Observatory he bought this apartment from? I heard it was the same day (or the third day) that my father got up from the ground, he was ousted from his own home.

My father was a Chinese citizen, at least at the moment he was pushed out of a moving car. How could possibly that can be a lawfully elected Chinese national leader that dare to publicly commit such a Chinese Criminal Laws' defined crime?

I believe all these because of my own experiences living in the United States. I only met this Chinese Premiere Li once in 1991 and moved to the United States in 1996. Entire Chinese government administration, former and current, are all aware I never contacted him other than a faxed letter in January of 2015, addressed  to Chinese Consulate New York because of the radio program's featured stories of his romances ,that informed him I was looking for information of my inherited wealth which did not even include a single tiny request that implied the intention of asking his help.

He broadcasted his "romance stories" on the radio after he fathers a Taiwanese woman's children, and he insisted on change my wealth ownership to his lawfully registered wife. By intentionally using the confusion of who is his wife and who mothers his child(children), he insisted on to own my wealth and insisted on to abusing my hard earned fame as if I want to stuck-on him, and actually his desire of own my wealth is the real reason of all his "practicing of this kind performing arts".。

I think it is possible that Chinese Premier Li, Keqiang(Kejiang, 李克强) and his partner Chinese Chairman Xi, Jinping(习近平)and this administration of People's Republic of China's government is illegally formed because they completely ignore the fact that the people's Republic of China is not privately owned by their beloved shared female but by all People's Republic of China's citizens.

I think it is possible that Chinese Premier Li, Keqiang(Kejiang, 李克强) and his partner Chinese Chairman Xi, Jinping(习近平)and this administration of People's Republic of China's government is illegally formed because they are possibly not promoted by the former administration of the People's Republic of China's government who is a group of people believes in China is a Lawful Country and Chinese People are industrious and brave( 勤劳勇敢).

I think it is possible that Chinese Premier Li, Keqiang(Kejiang, 李克强) and his partner Chinese Chairman Xi, Jinping(习近平)and this administration of People's Republic of China's government is illegally formed because no lawfully formed government would violate own laws to create any situation for personal gains in finance or in power. Not to mention live on other people's money and demand to be provided for without money owner's willingness by abusively using a Nation's government's powers and human & capital resources.

----January 15th, 2018

Heard some concern what will happen to my father after I publicly speak up?
My response: It can only be better. China that I came from is the People's Republic of China, not a privately owned whorehouse China substitution.

Everyone who ever heard me talking knows I never criticize Chinese government's any internal or foreign policy before Dec. of 2014, and violent swore about the notorious Chinese Premier L, Keqiang(Kejiang,中国国家总理李克强)and his romantic relationship.

My silence about I only met this Chinese Premiere Li, Keqiang did not help ease the situation that my inherited wealth kept being demanded by his lawfully registered wife but severed it because the reason to own my wealth is"That is his wife's inherited money and/or lawfully earned money and I am his lawfully registered wife Chenghong(程虹), why can't I use that money".

And my swearing about this Chinese Premiere Li, Keqiang(Kejiang,中国国家总理李克强) did help to clarification who his wife is worldwide, but severe the demanding to own my wealth by Chinese government official participation of this public rob my money through radio program's "announce intended ownership on the radio program without any lawful authorization and insist on changing the ownership according to the radio announcements to to really own what announced in reality by promoting the radio program as practicing some performing arts" scheme in 2015.

This substituting scheme that through practicing performing arts to change "owns the money by Laws" to "owns the money by owns a money-irrelevant male's sex" is the reason I say the organizer of this practicing this kind of performing arts is the "usurp party and state power group (篡党夺权团伙)"

My personal eperiences how I need to regain my own financial power over my own money including how I need to regain my lawful power to spend my own money as I wish, and my personal experiences that part of my fights to regain my own financial power over my own money have been against this administration of the People's Reublic of China's government that led by the Chinese Premiere Li, Keqiang (Kejiang, 中国国家总理李克强)and Chinese Chairman Xi, Jinping(中国国家主席习近平) is the reason I would think this administration of the People's Repubic of China's government must be a  "usurp party and state power group (篡党夺权团伙)". The difference is just it is a different kind of powers, and that is all.


----January 15th, 2018



一个公共媒体的大投资人就是”就算破坏名誉是唯一目的,也应该付钱被别人骂吗?”
我的回应:我拒绝付钱让这个“亲戚”公告天下说她自己才是“请的起律师的”,才是有能力“处理问题的”一个。

我是有听说这种“付钱被人骂”是阿尔伯特·高尔组织的。我拒绝让任何人出于仇恨对我谩骂,更不用说付钱让他们这么做。

我从未雇佣现在已没有律师执照的阿尔伯特·高尔来代表我的任何法律权利和利益。我拒绝阿尔伯特·高尔企图公然篡夺我对自己私人合法财产的合法支配权的任何努力。

2004年的时候很多人就已经听说了我当众拒绝了用我对我所继承财产的支配权来支持阿尔伯特·高尔。我已经就我自己的钱财包括我的智慧产权收入被阿尔伯特·高尔通过广播剧公然掠夺,以及公然篡夺我对我合法拥有财产的合法支配权的所有违法行为报警处理了。

我经常被人威胁说要是我不肯花钱被人骂,也就是花钱被骂到惨不忍睹的就像你们在广播剧里听到的一样,我就不可能做一个公共媒体的大股东,那我想问的就是:媒体就某一事件的报道或对影响公众利益事件原因的探寻,因为对事件理解有误所造成的报道偏差和公然破坏名誉为唯一目的所进行的造谣诽谤公然羞辱之间的的区别是什么?

----2018年1月15日。


听说了今天早上的广播提到了中国政府要进行调查的宣布。
我的回应:我的反应就是“他们查?怎么查法啊?他们自己可能就是因为整个事件而获得利益的团体。 按照海外传言,他们自己就不是由中国的前一届政府推荐选拔提升的,而是由和他们自己都有两性关系的同一个女人,及通过这同一个女人的有两性关系的外国人(阿尔伯特·高尔)通过广播剧在全世界公开宣布他们就是应该被快速提拔的人才,再通过有组织的推广这个广播剧的宣布就是有效宣布等等一系列的活动,在未经前一届中国政府的授权下就通过广播剧在现实生活里在事实上被提拔了。碰到这种传言,他们自己再在同一个广播剧上宣布由他们自己查?怎么查啊?

我怎么会认为一个拖着我的父亲上了他的小轿车,再把我父亲从已启动的车里给推出去,看我父亲摔倒在地, 没等我父亲能够站起来,就轻轻松松扬长而去的这么一个人,一个明显已经违反了中华人民共和国刑事法法律的犯罪分子,却还继续可以当中华人民共和国的国家领导人的这么一个人,会有可能组织一个符合中华人民共和国法律的事件真相调查?

我那有可能会相信这样一个国家领导人,一个还明显被这一届中国政府鼎力支持的这么一个人,做所有这一切就是为了协助我弟弟的妻子把我父亲给赶出我父亲自己出钱买的天文台的职工宿舍的家门的这么一个人,会有可能做任何公平的调查啊?我听说的是:我父亲就是在南京的北京东路上,就是在大白天,就是在天文台宿舍大院的前面被公然推出已经启动的汽车而当众摔倒在地的,就在我父亲好不容易从地上站起来回到家里的同一天(或者第三天),就收到他儿子的老婆递上的装着我父亲身份证件的小塑料袋并被告知永远别回来了。我2015年一月打电话回家时, 我被那女的告知的是我父亲已经走了。

我父亲当时,至少是在他被推出已经启动的汽车那一刻,是一个中华人民共和国的公民,那有可能一个经过合法选举产生的国家领导人会如此胆大,会有可能在公然违反了中华人民共和国的刑事法法律,犯下刑事罪行却还可以继续做一个中华人民共和国的国家领导人的?

我相信所有这些传言,就是因为我自己在美国生活的亲身经历。我只在1991年见过这个中国李姓总理一次,然后于1996年移居美国。整个中国政府,前一届的和这一届的,都很清楚我从未联系过他,就只是在2015年一月因为广播剧播出的一些故事,给中国纽约总领事馆发过一个电传,告知我正在寻找我所继承的究竟是些什么,那封信里连暗示要求他帮助的意思都没有。(我所继承的钱在美国,我人也在美国,2004年我能在完全不知情的情况下在美国继承财产,我哪里会需要远在中国的任何人帮我找钱啊?)

他是在已经做了一个台湾女人的孩子父亲之后,才在广播剧里播出他的所谓爱情故事,他就是坚持要把我的财产的所有权变成他法律上登记的妻子所有。通过故意混淆谁是他的妻子及谁是他孩子的母亲,他就是坚持要拥有我的财富还公然破坏我的名誉好像是我在死缠着他,其实他想要拥有我的财产才是所有这些中华人民共和国所组织的演出的目的。

我会认为中国总理李克强和中国国家主席习近平所组成的这一届政府有可能是非法组成的政府就是因为他们完全罔顾中国人民共和国是所有中国公民所拥有的,而不是他们共同的心爱女人自己私家拥有的。

我会认为中国总理李克强和中国国家主席习近平所组成的这一届政府有可能是非法组成的政府就是因为他们可能不是由中国的前一届政府推荐选举产生的,因为中国的前一届政府是相信中国是一个法制的国家的政府,是相信中国人民是勤劳勇敢自己挣钱花的政府。

我会认为中国总理李克强和中国国家主席习近平所组成的这一届政府有可能是非法组成的政府就是因为哪有任何一个合法的政府组要通过破坏法律来做一个局,哪里会需要通过做这个局,那个局来得到权力和钱财。更不用说就是一定要让别人掏钱养着,还用一个国家的政府权利及人力物力就是一定要让别人就算不愿意也得拿钱出来?

----2018年1月15日。

听说了一些担心如果我如此之言,那我父亲怎么办?
我的回应:只会好。我所来自的中国人民共和国从来不是什么已经被私家娼妓院替代了的一个中国。

每一个听到过我说话的都知道在2014年12月之前我从未就中国政府的任何对内对外政策发表任何评论,但2015年一月以后我就开始了痛骂中国国家总理李克强以及他的私人生活。

我对于我只见过这个中国总理一面的沉默没能让他的法律上登记结婚的妻子停止向我要钱而是加剧,因为要拥有我的财产的理由是”那是他妻子的钱,而我(程虹)才是他法律登记结婚并有实际上的两性关系的合法妻子,我(程虹)为什么就是不能拥有这些钱?"

而我对于这个中国总理李克强的谩骂虽然向全世界澄清了谁才是他的妻子,但是因为中国政府的正式于2015年参与这个”通过广播剧不经授权的宣布就必须在现实中实际拥有”这么一个伎俩而加剧了这份要挟恐吓要求拥有我所继承财产的压力。

这种通过进行所谓的表演,把”根据法律合法拥有某个财产“的说法替换成“根据与某个男性的性交关系而必须拥有非该男性所拥有的,被其他人所合法拥有的某个财产”的伎俩是我说组织这些演出的根本就是一群篡党夺权团伙的原因。

This substituting scheme that through practicing performing arts to change "owns the money by Laws" to "owns the money by owns a money-irrelevant male's sex" is the reason I say the organizer of this practicing this kind of performing arts is the "usurp party and state power group (篡党夺权团伙)"

我自己的亲生经历,那一份需要经历一番苦战才能让我自己合法的钱归我自己合法花的过程,那一份需要经历一份艰难才能夺回我对我自己合法财产的合法控制权的过程,而我自己的这份亲生经历以及我捍卫自己合法权利的一份苦战有一部分是在与中国总理李克强及中国国家主席习近平所领导的中国政府在苦战,是造成我会认为这一届中国政府根本是篡党夺权团伙的原因。区别也就只是不同的权利而已。

----2018年一月15日。