Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

01-23-2018 I have eye-witnessed my loving birth mother has been my father's spoiled-rotten lawful wife (我的成长见证了挚爱着我的生母才是我父亲宠坏了的结发妻子)

老爸爸,你其实是被我给信托了, 我所信托的财产很安全,你也很安全,请尽快和我联系,或者联系南京紫台025-8333-2227,或者和美国上海领事馆联系要求美国公民的紧急联络服务(021-8011-2400, 属美国公民服务),我已经和他们都联系过了,美国上海领事馆也已经打电话和我取得联系,他们有我的有效联系方式。(联络信息在01-19-2018的文章里)


01-23-2018 I have eye-witnessed my loving birth mother has been my father's spoiled-rotten lawful wife (我的成长见证了挚爱着我的生母才是我父亲宠坏了的结发妻子)


Heard this morning's talk about my father's "real true love"(中文附后).
My response: I heard the reason my father went to Beijing in 1965 was to visit a current radio program Chinese team's producer's mother who my father had dated in Chinese Style when he was in Nanjing University between 1954-1957.

This female has been a major producer representing Chinese producing team since June in 2017 or so. She was born in December of 1967 or January of 1968 as the fourth child of her mother.

Her mother's confusion has been since her own graduation in 1959 or so. She was assigned to a Science Academy's Institute in Beijing. In 1965, my father had insisted on to go to Beijing was because she took my mother's wedding gift from my mother's eldest sister. It was an expensive watch that my grandfather's associated had sent. My mother's eldest sister took the rest of what my grandfather's associated had sent. My mother never even heard of this. When I was 3-4 years old already, my mother heard that her wedding gift, a new silk quilt cover, from her sister in Beijing was swapped by her eldest sister with a used one. Now, this.

Why would her mother felt so comfortable to take my mother's wedding gift after her mother already mothers three of her own husband's children? She graduated a year after my father's graduation, her first child with her own husband was born about two years after she left Nanjing. And it had been 7-8 years after she went to Beijing when my parents getting married, why would she feel so comfortable to take my mother's wedding gift after 7-8 years?

Do you remember the "first-born daughter" story? this is possibly the reason that 'first-born daughter's" mother fought that my father should buy her a dress instead of me. Why would they have this illusion that she could be so valuable after she already mothers three of her own husband's children in 1965? That is even if my father had touched her sexually before her marriage. She was the person went on getting married to another man, why she felt as if my father owed her?

I heard the daughter producer's theory is the producer's eldest brother should be understood as my father's real first-born, or the producer would be the heir of my grandfathers if her mother was the one who married my father.

First of all, I heard the producer's eldest brother was conceived after her mother's marriage and my father never touched her mother after her mother decided to marry someone else. I believe this can be verified from the satellite images. My father did not have much chance to visit Beijing in the 1960s. So, most likely, this Chinese female producer's eldest brother is not my father's biologically related.

Second of all, if this Chinese producer's mother did marry to my father, according to the common senses, since her mother's seeder is a different man, nobody would know who the production would be. Talking about fate, her mother is not the person has the fate to mother my grandfathers' heir because she did not recognize my father's value, which is the most important thing to those who love my father dearly. It is purely an illusion to fancy my grandfathers or their-associated would support that Chinese producer's mother because my father had touched her mother sexually, and my grandfathers' associated knew for certain that the Chinese producer's mother is not my father's first woman.

My mother is well-known married to my father into a bachelor's house that full of stacked-up paper boxes only. My mother did not even receive any wedding gift that is new, from her own maiden family or from my grandfathers' associated, which made her known for "not really unwanted". I am the daughter grew up watching my parents getting old, and my complaints about my father has been my father has spoiled my mother too rotten that I frequently need to do "some corrections" on my father's behave  to stop my mother's "I want to have this or that" regardless what that may mean to what I want (my father never has his own wants), and my complaints have also been about how my mother needed my help to make the ends meet to cover her over spending of my father's money.

My mother is the person my grandfathers would cherish as a daughter-in-law for her caring to my father and our family, even if that is out of love being doubted. My mother has been the person taking good care of the family ever since the day she got married, my mother has been the person always put my father and me in front of herself. My mother has been a maid alike to my father and me with her full heart willingness and complete ignorance of who we are. If any of my grandfathers is still alive, I am confident my mother is the idealist daughter-in-laws in their wildest dream come true.

I am the heir of my grandfathers, this is no confusion at all to any of my grandfathers’ associated. I am the girl with their full support because who I am to my grandfathers. No one from my grandfathers’ associated would choose that Chinese producer or her mother over me, this is not just the confidence but a true statement in reality. I am birth-mothered and raised by my father's lawful wife and I stand by my loving birth mother always.

Why I need to be like this? If you heard rumors that she might be the reason my mother lost her human resource records(人事处档案) permanently in 1988 that made my mother a miserable undocumented, that she might be the reason made me lost my communist youth party membership record in 1994 or so permanently that cause so much controversy in Nanjing Institute of Drug Control, and that she may have routed out to herself my father's pension from Science Academy Beijing Headquarter since it has been "stopped in Nanjing local institute because of the fake death claim of my father's", after you heard this Chinese producer has been the major force to produce all these Chinese government's announcements through this radio program to denounce who I am including the announcement that I am not even allowed to step on P.R. China's soil, what would you do after you called laws help?


----January 23rd, 2018


听说了今天早上广播提到的谁是我父亲的“挚爱真情”
我的回应:我听说我父亲1965年一定要去北京出差的原因是要去见现在广播剧中国制作团队的一个女制作人的母亲,我父亲是在1954-1957年在南京大学念书期间和她妈妈谈过中国式恋爱。

听说这个女制作人从2017年6月左右开始就是中国广播剧制作团队的主要成员。她是于1967年底或者1968年年头出生的,是她母亲的第四个孩子。

她母亲的困扰大概从1959年她母亲大学毕业就开始了。她母亲当时是分配到中科院北京的一个研究所。我父亲1965年吵着要去北京是因为她母亲从我母亲的大姐处把我爷爷的朋友送我母亲的结婚礼物给拿走了。那是一个很贵的手表,我母亲的大姐把我爷爷的朋友送的其他的东西全给扣下了。我母亲是听也没听说过这事。在我已经三,四岁的时候,我母亲才听说她北京的姐姐送她的结婚礼物(缎子被面)被她的大姐给调包了,我母亲只收到了了她大姐给的她大姐自己用过的一个被面。现在,又是这么一个新闻。

她母亲怎么会觉着这么自在就可以把我母亲的结婚礼物给领走了?她母亲可是很清楚她当时已经和她自己丈夫有了三个孩子了。她母亲比我父亲晚一年毕业,她母亲的第一个孩子是在她母亲离开南京两年以后才出生的。我父母是在她母亲去了北京七,八年以后才结的婚,她母亲怎么就这么自在可以在已经过了七,八年之后还把我母亲的结婚礼物给拿走了?

你们还记得那个“头胎女儿”的故事吗?这可能就是为什么她的妈妈就是吵着质问我父亲凭什么只给我买裙子而不给“头胎女儿”买裙子的原因吧。 他们怎么就认定了在这个前女友已经是她自己丈夫三个孩子的母亲的情况下还会如此被我父亲珍惜啊?就算我父亲在这个前女友结婚以前碰过她身子,恐怕也不会这么金贵吧。是这个前女友她自己选择和别的男人结婚的,怎么就认定我父亲会觉着欠了她的似的?

我听说这个做女儿的制作人想法是:要吗她的大哥才是我父亲真正的头胎长子,要么就是如果我父亲是和她的母亲结婚的话,她就是我爷爷们的继承人了。

首先,我听说这个女制作人的大哥是在她母亲结婚以后才怀上的,我父亲是在她母亲决定和别人结婚以后就肯定没碰过她身子。我相信这是可以从卫星影像资料里进行核实的。我父亲在1960年代没有那么多到北京出差的机会。所以,这个女制作人的大哥是我父亲极大不可能的血原关系。

其次,如果这个女制作人的母亲是和我父亲结婚的那一个,根据常识,给她母亲下种的人不同了,生下来的就不知道会是谁了。 既不会是我也不会是她兄妹几个。谈到命运,就冲着这个她母亲根本不懂我父亲的价值,她母亲就没有替我爷爷们生得出女继承人的那个命,懂不懂我父亲的价值可是对那些挚爱着我父亲的我爷爷们来说最重要的事了。如果认为就冲我父亲曾经碰过她母亲的身子可能是事实,就认定我爷爷们及我爷爷们的朋友会选择支持这个女制作人及她的母亲的话,那就是在幻想啦,我爷爷们的朋友很清楚这个前女友不是我父亲的第一个女人。

我母亲当年是嫁了一个家里什么都没有就只有一堆纸箱子的单身汉的事是人人都知道的。我母亲结婚的时候,娘家夫家是什么崭新的结婚礼物都没给,弄得我母亲就好像是我父亲“根本不想要就只是个结个婚而已”似的。哎,我这个女儿啊,可是天天亲眼看着我的父母一起慢慢变老慢慢长大得。我从小到大整天抱怨我父亲的就是我父亲实在是把我妈妈给宠的不像个样子,得由我这个作女儿的经常出面替他纠正,否则我母亲就天天往家里扛她想要的东西,我不纠正我想要的那些东西可就没钱买了(我父亲从来就没有他自己想要的东西)。我就一直抱怨我母亲每到月底就得找我帮忙掩盖她乱花钱甚至能我父亲的钱给花个精光的事实。

就算我母亲和我父亲结婚是否出于对我父亲的爱情让人怀疑,我母亲对于我父亲以及我们这个家的付出可是人所共知的,就冲这,就应该可以想象我母亲才是会被我爷爷们珍惜的儿媳妇。从结婚那天起,我母亲就为这个家全身心地付出着,我母亲永远都是把我和我的父亲想要的看得比她自己重要。我的母亲就像是我和我父亲的保姆一样,全身心的付出完全出自她的心甘情愿,她还完全不知道我父亲的家世背景以及我爷爷们给我的巨额财产信托。要是我的爷爷们还在世的话,我很自信我母亲才是我爷爷们修来的福气,我相信我母亲这个媳妇才是会我爷爷们做梦都会笑醒的美梦成真。

对我爷爷们的朋友们来说,我是我爷爷们的继承人是没有任何疑问的。我才是因为我是我爷爷们的继承人而被我爷爷们的朋友们所支持的一个。就我爷爷们的朋友不会选择支持这个女制作人及她的母亲这点,我不只是很自信而且认为这点是事实存在。我是我父亲的结发妻子所生所育,我永远守护挚爱着我的我自己的母亲。

我为什么要把话说成这样啊?你要是听说了这前女友有可能是我母亲的人事档案在1988年前后被扔出去从此没有了而造成了我母亲成了盲流一般没有了人事身份而痛苦不堪的原因,你要是听说了这前女友有可能是1994年前后我的共青团员档案没有了而造成了南京市药检所就我是否伪造自己共青团员身份而流言蜚语的原因,你要是听说了我父亲的退休工资有可能在“南京当地中科院所被通知我父亲已死亡”而停发后其实是在中科院北京总部被转到这前女友的银行账户里,你要是听说了这个前女友的女儿2017年起所参与制作的这个广播剧以中国政府名义所宣布的包括不准我方敏踏上中华人民共和国领土的一堆申明,除了报警之外,你还会做什么?

----2018年1月23日。