Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Sunday, January 21, 2018

01-21-2018 My medical expenses and $200 Million

老爸爸,你其实是被我给信托了, 我所信托的财产很安全,你也很安全,请尽快和我联系,或者联系南京紫台,或者和美国上海领事馆联系要求美国公民的紧急联络服务(属美国公民服务),我已经和他们都联系过了,美国上海领事馆也已经打电话和我取得联系,他们有我的有效联系方式。(联络信息在01-19-2018的文章里)


01-21-2018 My medical expenses and $400 Million

Heard this morning's emotional concern that is related to the $200 million rumors.
My response: He is the person that has done me the favor to ease my concern of being misunderstood of living on another woman's husband (David Petraeus). My medical expenses have not been paid by David Petraeus' family wealth or his relatives' wealth.

He should not be the person concerned about what this favor has impacted on him and he won't. I asked that favor on July 1st of 2004 and all have been recorded. That $200 Million, as part of the $400 Million, which is paid for my exclusive usage to cover medical expenses cannot be abused to address this concern.

If his emotional concern is because of radio program's propaganda that I don't even have my own money, or those rumors circled around that all these paid-in-fulls to cover my medial expenses as well as my daily usages are just donations from too-rich-too-stupids who just want to throw out tons of money to whoever that nobody would even care where that money went, please ask references if I have my own money or if anyone cares about where all these money went from the persons who have signed out my medical expenses for the past 4 years.

----January 21st, 2018