Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Monday, January 22, 2018

01-22-2018 I am not an Actress and My name is Never a Talented Actress

老爸爸,你其实是被我给信托了, 我所信托的财产很安全,你也很安全,请尽快和我联系,或者联系南京紫台025-8333-2227,或者和美国上海领事馆联系要求美国公民的紧急联络服务(021-8011-2400, 属美国公民服务),我已经和他们都联系过了,美国上海领事馆也已经打电话和我取得联系,他们有我的有效联系方式。(联络信息在01-19-2018的文章里)


01-22-2018 I am not an Actress and My name is Never a Talented Actress


Heard this morning's broadcasting reflected my long-time scream "I am not an actress".
My response: From my own impression about who I am through a lot of featured stories produced by this radio program since 2015, I am the "nothing but a slut only", I am "an actress only who needs to bow to the radio program producers to have food on the table", and what else? The ground of all this is, of course, I am a "fake talent with no inheritance at all". The courage to shit me all over after 10 years' success of the radio program is from that "fact" that it has been well known in entertainment industry, that it was in the meeting in 2004 already, that I was the "never wanted by rich males, the person 'should stay in my own quarters' expressed by Royals, etc."

First of all, the ground that I am a "fake talent" is untrue. I came from a historic family that has been known for talents, and this radio program's featured stories from 2005-2013 have already presented my talents extracted from my real-life security-tape records that have accompanied me through my life with updates recording each every new second of how I live my life each every new day.

Second of all, my inheriting on June 30th of 2004 is true. I am the lawful owner of those funds in the announcement as you heard on the radio this morning.

Third, I already have my name known because of Smartphone invention on June 30th of 2004, the discussion of this radio program was the next day. So, I had earned my name already for my talents in finding a good business, not my romance, when talking about how I got the opportunity to discuss this radio program.

So, why I have been painted as such since 2015?

Everybody already knew, in the meeting on July 1st of 2004, from the "sex tape uploaded online " rumors, that "nothing but a slut only" saying may have been from Albert Gore.

How about this actress only saying?

I was never in the entertainment industry when I was in China, and I haven't participated any radio program's in-studio producing since the day it started. How have I entitled an actress?

Unlikely this could be from the management who I assume a group of business persons when it comes to their profession. Having a reality radio program in their public channel means it is their business to look after producing expenses and possible profiting, not to mention what it means to the brand name, etc. They were at the meeting and knew all the exchanges happened in the meeting, and that must have been the reason that this radio program has not been known for romance & love scenes compilation.

I have the same impression as the general public that actresses or actors often bow to the romance relationship in order to have opportunities to shine their talents. But this understanding won't from the talented management of entertainment industry because private romance with rich investors doesn't produce public favoritism of any art piece to make a profiting business but only private favoritism over a private romantic relationship.

I heard this morning's episode has reflected the frustration that everyone who made names outside entertainment industry a show-biz person only, by this radio program, to have this "sex-function-only value to live or to make a living". I have never been cheap when it comes to my romance life and I am never the person that needs a rich man's romance to be who I am.

----January 22nd, 2018