Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Friday, January 19, 2018

01-19-2018 About why I am confident my father still alive and why I am hoping my mother still alive (为什么我相信我的父母还活着)

01-19-2018 About why I am confident my father still alive and why I am hoping my mother still alive (为什么我相信我的父母还活着)

老爸爸,你其实是被我给信托了, 我所信托的财产很安全,你也很安全,请尽快和我联系,或者联系南京紫台,或者和美国上海领事馆联系要求美国公民的紧急联络服务(属美国公民服务),我已经和他们都联系过了,美国上海领事馆也已经打电话和我取得联系,他们有我的有效联系方式。

我的联系方式:Somebodyinma@gmail.com


美国驻上海总领事馆 领区包括:上海、安徽、江苏、浙江。
地址: 上海市南京西路1038号8楼

电话:021-8011-2400 若从美国境内拨打,请拨011-86-21-8011-2400
如此号码出现故障,请拨010-8531 4000。若从美国境内拨打,请拨011-86-10-8531 4000

传真:021-6148-8266
电子邮件:ShanghaiACS@state.gov

网上预约美国公民服务:
https://evisaforms.state.gov/Instructions/ACSSchedulingSystem.asp

以上信息有此网址获得:https://china.usembassy-china.org.cn/zh/u-s-citizen-services-zh/emergency-contact-zh/


Heard this morning's broadcasting about a locked-up who stole a teapot.(中文附后)
My response: This person was arrested on the same day I was told he is safe now.

But I also heard the reason he was arrested when he was cleaning a teapot in his own residence. Some said the teapot was from his own residence, some said was from the neighbor antique store, either case, my father is not the person would clean any teapot, antique or not. He is not the person into antiques or teapot things.

I had asked the United States laws' help about my father's possible missing since I heard the news from Nanjing in 2015. My father was reported "death" by my younger brother since October 4th in 2013, his city registry was deleted and his pension stopped since then. I heard this yesterday after I contacted the place my father retired from. The radio program broadcasted the verified story that my father walked out of the hospital alive was after this day.

I am the British East India Company's Financier lawfully, and I did have made financial providing decision about my parents' health the same as my own on July 1st of 2004. I have received my own health providing since July of 2004 as I decided on my anxiety disorder treatment. If you know somebody in Boston of Massachusetts area, you probably already heard I am very well provided with my health.

I am confident about my father's health, and I hope my mother still alive (I have heard rumors that my mother may still alive from the circumstances of her "death").

I am currently residing in Boston of Massachusetts area on U.S. soil, and I am searching for ways to contact my father, and with laws help, to move him and myself to one of my own properties. I heard this morning's broadcasting expressed this searching effort with no concern for my father's health.

----January 19th, 2018


Heard this morning's broadcasting efforts of warning my father don't ever contact U.S Consulate in Shanghai, Beijing or Guangzhou area.
My response: That is intended to be a joke. I used O's confusion to describe my problem with Tina O'Connor and some of her O'Connor cousins in New York City area, the "cousins" in this morning's broadcasting may last named O'F, O'N, OZ, etc. who are not even biologically associated with any O'Connor. Plus only O'Connors from the first Senator's line, in 6th or 7th cousin with Tina O'Connor, about 150 households totaled 200 any O'Connor, that have been on the list of agreed-upon providing may have shared and still sharing Tina O'Connor's confusion about "the deserved ownership" of the fund which is the American child Fund of the British East India Financer Fund that I lawfully own.

----January 19th, 2018

Heard this morning's broadcasting of my younger brother's wife's child.
My response: I heard this morning's broadcasting is about a boy, my younger brother told me his registered wife mother a girl.

I heard that boy is fathered by a relative of Fang, Zhiqiang(方志强) who was once featured on the radio program as unlikely a possible heir from Zu's family.

Fang, Zhiqiang(方志强) has no blood association with my father at all. I heard rumors that the DNA test result is about 70% which means unlikely that boy is my brother's or any of my father's cousin's child.

----January 19th, 2018



听说了今天早上的播出提到一个因偷茶壶而被抓的人。
我的回应:听说那人是在我听说我父亲已经安全的同一天被抓的。

但我也听说了他被抓时是在他自己的住处清理一个茶壶。有人说那茶壶是他自己房子里的,有人说是他从隔壁的古董店里偷得,哪种情况都不大可能是我的父亲,古董也好,不是古董也好,我父亲就不是一个会花心思清理茶壶的人。他对茶壶古董之类的从来没什么兴趣。

我是在2015年听说我父亲在中国被报告已”死亡“后就已经立即在美国报警并提供给了警方我有巨额财产继承的线索。我昨天联系了我父亲退休前工作的单位,是我弟弟告知他们我父亲于2013年10月4日“死亡”。我父亲的退休金和城市户籍登记都在那一天算作“死亡”。广播剧所报道的已证实我父亲是活着走出医院的报道讲的就是在这一天(2013年10月4日)之后的事情。

我是英国东印度公司投资基金的合法主人,我在2004年7月1日就我父母健康照顾的决定是他们和我自己是同一个规格。我自己是从2004年7月就已经收到我自己的健康照顾供给所提供的恐慌症治疗的远程心理健康治疗。如果你有朋友在美国麻州的波士顿地区,你可能已经听说了我的健康供给好得很。

我很自信我父亲有和我以同样方式收到他的健康照顾供给,我也很希望我母亲还活着(我是听说了一些我母亲去世前后的情形可能表明我母亲还活着)。

我目前生活在美国领土上的麻州波士顿地区,我是在寻找和我父亲取得联系的方式,在法律的协助下,希望让我父亲和我可以搬进我自己拥有的房产里。我听说了今天早上的广播表达了这份对我父亲健康一点都没担心只是在帮助我和我父亲取得联络方式的努力。

----2018年1月19日。


听说了今天早上的广播那份“警告”我父亲永远别联系美国驻华的上海,北京及广州领事馆的努力。
我的回应:那是想作为一个笑话的播出的。我在我的博客上用了"O的困扰"来形容我和一个Tina O'Connor的矛盾以及我和她的一些在纽约的娘家亲戚的矛盾,今天早上播出的“亲戚”其实就是一些姓氏是以O起头的,像O'N, O'F, OZ 等等,但其实他们和O'Connor家族并没有什么血原关系。再加上姓O'Connor的,也就只有第一代参议员的后裔,也就是在那些在同意供给名单上,也就是和Tina O‘Connor是七等亲或八等亲以内的,一共是150多户,200个姓O'Connor的, 是和Tina O'Connor有着同样的“谁才够资格拥有"我所合法拥有的英国东印度公司的投资基金公司的一个美国子基金公司。

----2018年1月19日。


听说了今天早上提到的我弟弟妻子的小孩。
我的回应:我听我弟弟说他的婚姻注册登记妻子生的是个女儿,而今天早上讲的是个男孩。

我听说那个男孩是方志强的一个亲戚的,方志强就是广播剧之前有播出过的那个不太可能是明朝朱家继承人的那个。

方志强和我父亲一点亲戚血原关系都没有,我听说那个男孩的DNA鉴定结果是70%左右,也就是说不太可能是我弟弟的小孩,也不太可能是我父亲的什么亲戚的小孩。

----2018年1月19日。