Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Thursday, February 1, 2018

02-01-2018 Happy to be the person that not Stuck-in there

老爸爸方文海,你其实是被我给信托了, 我所信托的财产很安全,你也很安全,请尽快和我联系,或者联系南京紫台025-8333-2227,或者和美国上海领事馆联系要求美国公民的紧急联络服务(021-8011-2400, 属美国公民服务),我已经和他们都联系过了,美国上海领事馆也已经打电话和我取得联系,他们有我的有效联系方式。(联络信息在01-19-2018的文章里)。你如果智能手机以及可以使用无线上网的电脑(一体机电脑,手提电脑,平板电脑等),可以使用手机上的《移动热点》功能通过电脑的《无线上网》功能上网。

妈妈王博贤,听说了你有收到我的信托提供给你的健康照顾,我相信你很好,我会想办法如何可以和你取得联系。爸爸目前和我也失联。你要是能看到这个博客,就去图书馆办个图书馆卡用somebodyinma@gmail.com 和我联系。用手机上的《Email(电邮)》功能就可以。我已经种了韭菜,荠菜,马兰头,菊花脑,豌豆苗,蚕豆,萝卜,蒜苗,香菜,香椿,还养了一个爱吃肉肉的猫阿妹等你团聚。我现在在读工商管理硕士(MBA).
(*我目前不是太清楚我母亲是否也有故事,她是2007年“去世”。一切就为我的一些爷爷们在我出生前就替我办的信托,。只有我有,我父亲没有。据说抢夺这份天上掉下来的财产以及我丰厚的智慧产权收入,闹得确实很吓人。我也不太清楚。)



02-01-2018 Happy to be the person that not Stuck-in there


Heard this morning's announcement that I have nothing to do with any Ford.
My response: Glad to hear that. I do feel very comfortable to seek anything that only means law and justice only.

There were six children announced in the British interview last week or so, I heard all from the same birthfather and none carry my blood. Ford name never has anything to do with me is a true statement which only relieved me from possible stuck-in there situation. I go on living my own wealthy life on my own birth grandfathers' blessing without piss-off emotions is a happy thing that I am very willing to do.

Currently, I am still listening to the rumors about that published girl in 2012. I heard she resembles me and my ancient beauty grandmother's painting so much to the degree that rumored it was a fake imitation made from my photos, but she does not resemble my childhood looks. And I also heard that it was not a photo or painting but a videotape. I am not concerned if she is my own child that has been taken good care of or if I can have own children because I do have "entrusted my wishes to have my own children". My entrusted wealth is safe, so as my being respected wishes.

I heard that the introduced one in last week's British interview resembled the girl in another videotape who won't let go her father's hand. This one, in last week's British interview,  does not resemble the 2012 girl by rumors.

Regarding this morning's announcement of "shit this name", it may be part of the organized hate crime I did call law enforcement's help about. I do not know if the announcer is the victim or a participant.

----February 1st, 2018


Heard "Next Kin" inheriting law is the reason for current radio program's producing effort.
My response:

I, Min Fang, refuse to let any of my lawful wealth to go to (or owned by) any next kin of mine.

I, Min Fang, refuse to let any of my lawful wealth go to (or owned by) anyone who has publicly and/or privately announced deservedness or intends to announce deservedness publicly and/or privately.

I, Min Fang, refuse to let any of my lawful wealth go to (or owned by) anyone who has publicly and/or privately announced the willingness(desire) to own or intends to announce the willingness(desire) to own publicly and/or privately.

I, Min Fang, refuse to let any of my lawful wealth to go to (or owned by) anyone who has committed/participated or intend to commit/participate murder and/ or hate-crime that intended(intend) to make me a victim of.

I, Min Fang, refuse to let any of my lawful wealth to become No-Owner wealth through intentionally spread hate crime that targets me in order to make my lawful wealth a no-owner wealth.

I, Min Fang, refuse to let any of my lawful wealth to go to any charity without my clear instruction.

I, Min Fang, refuse to let any of my lawful wealth to be owned by any organization or any charity as well as any government.

I, Min Fang, refuse to let any of my privately owned lawful wealth to become any format of public wealth through any criminal effort.

I, Min Fang, refuse to consider to let any of my privately solely owned lawful wealth to be owned by any other patron(s) and/or any organization and/or any government and/or generic(specific) public in any format.

(*The pressure of writing this to save my own life was the reason I started to send letters to FBI in January of 2015).

----February 1st, 2018


A lot of people said my response pissed off so many people which would get myself into a lot of troubles.
My response: I was almost killed in 2014 and I am still having so many troubles before I even know anything to respond at all. I survived 2014 public murder time in Boston without even knowing what's going on. Now, my response from awareness can only help myself better my situation. Only better.

Regarding the wife's announcement this morning about none-of-my-business matters, I have to say that the obvious intention from this morning's broadcasting is to arouse those freaked-out females to seek protection from those who organized this hate crime against me. I can leave message on my own cellphone to my own attorneys to help myself and I have constantly called law enforcement's help, I am the person who has no reason to be afraid of and I am the person who can't  afford to be afraid of that but to fight against those who are behind this organized hate crime against me.

----February 1st, 2018


Heard this morning's attorney speaking on my matter bur representing Albert Gore.
My response: Albert Gore has nothing to do with me for him to say anything on any matter. And I refuse to let Albert Gore have any saying over my any matter. Please contact 911 police if he insists on you to listen to his saying about my matter which certainly would put you into legal troubles, or call his psychiatrist daughter or any psychiatrist about his severe illusion that he can have any saying over my any matter. He is probably having some sever psychiatry medical situation called Delusional disorder if he indeed just won't stop insisting on having saying over not-his-to-say my any matter, please call 911 or the psychiatrist daughter who will certainly help Albert Gore.

----February 1st, 2018