Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Friday, January 5, 2018

01-05-2018 This morning's two Chinese children and confusion of Creator of Beijing Olympic Opening (今天早上的两个中国小孩以及谁是北京奥运会创意人的困扰)

01-05-2018 This morning's two Chinese children and confusion of Creator of Beijing Olympic Opening (今天早上的两个中国小孩以及谁是北京奥运会创意人的困扰)


Heard about this morning's broadcasting of two children. (中文附后)
My response: They are both People's Republic of China's citizens, their parents are as they announced. The British East Indy Company Financier is not the Fund I own.

I own the British East India Company Financier Fund and my children are U.S. citizens who can pronounce the differentiation between "India" and "Indy".

It is rumored they were invited by a Jessica whose husband had met me in a Hyatt Regional Hotel's Bar on the next day I met a group of U.S. military officers in 2003. He made some comments about if I have a dancer's body in 2004 that bothers this Jessica very much.

----January 5th, 2018


Heard about this morning's broadcasting of helping me manage my money.
My response: I do have accountants and business representatives helping me managing my investments.

I did make such a joke in 2004 or in 2007 that I can let my father managing my allowance to let him satisfy some craving of spending some money but spending has to be according to my instructions, I joked about this in more than one occasions including saying it to my father himself. But on each occasion, I made it very clear it is my own biological lawful father I was joking about, never anyone else.

I enjoy teasing my own father, I heard that is how my ancient grandfather(李隆基) had enjoyed teasing my beauty grandmother(杨玉环). It is the teasing between me and my own birth father.

I heard someone says why don't I let myself be teased by whoever? I respond it with:"Who the Fxxx do you think you are? I send you to the court every time you try, civil or criminal, ."

Now I am announcing here that I changed my mind about it. I refuse to let anyone manage my any non-investment money which includes my allowance.

----January 5th, 2018


About rumored confusion of who is the creator of Beijing Olympic Opening.
My response: I heard the confusion is from a video CD that was broadcasted on the radio in China. The female in that video CD dressed in Chinese ancient style, not sure if voice data is the same as mine. This can be checked by forensic technology(司法鉴定), voice or recorded time. Mine was done and should be recorded in June of 2004.

I heard mine was recorded in June of 2004 by FBI during their investigation of possible intellectual properties related case that I reported in January of 2004, and I heard it was an FBI agent who gave the copy of this recording to the Chinese Consulate in New York City.

I think the Chinese producing team of the Beijing Olympic Opening/Closing Ceremony, the group of people who have been very familiar with performing arts, know the difference between the voice of a creator or a voice of a performing actress. The difference between the video images is the same.

I created those ideas from the Chinese culture that I brought up with and I have lived my life by,  instead of creating some ideas from what I thought should be introduced to the world according to what Chinese have achieved over the history. I was introducing the Chinese culture that has made me a being of a Chinese.

I created those ideas from the depth of my understanding of the Chinese culture that the mimic performer won't be able to reproduce. It was not the confidence or just the passion in the voice that makes the difference but the true reflection that I have the in-depth knowledge of what I was talking about. The video images are the same.

A performing artist won't have that reflection of the knowledge in the voice that a person who has the knowledge can have, no matter how well this performing artist can mimic the person who has the knowledge.

----January 5th, 2018

有关谁是奥运会创意人的争议是怎么回事?
我的回应:听说了奥运会创意人的困扰是来自一盘影碟,这影碟2008年北京奥运会之前有在中国国内的广播电台里播出过。影碟里的女性身着中式衣服或者中式古装,不清楚声音资料是否还是我方敏的。但这是可以通过司法鉴定来查实的, 不管是声音或是录制时间(可以精确到千分之一秒)都有技术可以鉴定。我是在2004年6月的一个星期天做的北京奥运会的创意,录影录音时间也应该是同一天。

我听说我的创意是在2004年6月由联邦调查局在调查由我于2004年1月举报的一桩有关智慧产权的案件时录制的,我听说是由一个联邦调查局的探员把这段录影(录音)交给了纽约的中国领事馆。

我认为北京奥运会开幕式及闭幕式的创作团队,是非常熟悉什么是表演艺术的一群人,他们很清楚一个创意人创意时的声音和一个演员在表演这个场景时的声音之间的区别。两者影像资料之间的区别也是如此。

我的那些创意是从伴随我成长以及每天生活着的中国文化中所产生的创意,不是我看着中国的历史年鉴表上所记录的中国历史上的伟大成就而选择了一些我认为应该介绍给世界人民所孕育的创意。我当时是在介绍让我方敏成为了一个华人的这么一个中国文化。

我的创意是源自我对中国文化的理解程度,不是一个演员的表演可以模仿重现的。这份区别不是在声音里的那份自信或者一些激情,而是这声音真实反映了我确实拥有我所谈论的这个中国文化的相关知识以及我拥有什么程度中国文化知识的那一份深度感。影像资料也是如此。

不管一个表演艺术家如何模仿,一个表演艺术家的声音里没有可能会有一个真正拥有知识者的声音里所能呈现的那份真实的有深度的知识感。

----2018年1月5日。