Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Thursday, January 18, 2018

01-18-2018

Heard this morning's talk about some Fund.
My response: I heard it is broadcasted that ownership by Laws.

----January 18th, 2018

Heard this morning's broadcasting mentioned the radio program is like a crazy bus freaking out everybody.
My response: Ya, I have been the one "on the bus" who just can't stop screaming.

----January 18th, 2018

Heard this morning's broadcasting of frustrated expression,
My response: I agree it is a real frustration. I agree it is not ridiculous at all to have this frustration. It would be hard for me to say anything if the frustration is to better by a specific request or requests, I think as long as seeking is a wide spectrum range of opportunities and it is a fair equal employment opportunity, I think it is an appropriate expression from the person who expressed this frustration.

I was asked if this would be my tone to everyone who came from China, I say Nope. It is not my obligation or responsibility to offer any employment opportunity just because I came from China as well. As far as I know, this is the same understanding in any investment inside China and/or abroad that is owned by anyone who is also from China. In the United States,  same equal employment opportunity is by Laws.

----January 18th, 2018

P/S A very good news: Critical treatment is averaged 1 hour or so now. Same rate and same deposit.