Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Saturday, December 30, 2017

12-30-2017 Is radio company's CEO the person who understand this "I am his real woman to deserve that unwanted woman's money"

12-30-2017 Is radio company's CEO the person who understand this "I am his real woman to deserve that unwanted woman's money"


Heard this morning's talk about how my computer technology achievement was evaluated by a radio CEO.
My response: This is the typical PRC80 style. Throwing a universal comment in a tone that is authoritative which certainly promoted commenter a superior role in judging the matter to audience group who are not aware what is going on.

I heard it was the CEO of IheartRadio made that comment to say that I am impossible can have computer technology achievement by stating in an assertive tone:" I say ....". But the problem is he can't be assertive with any reasonable grounds on matters if I have computer technology achievement or if I have my own inherited wealth from my own birth grandfathers.

His insider knowledge of who is truly David Petraeus' wife is not the the knowledge of anything about who the Chinese woman Min Fang in Boston is, which includes authentication knowledge about my trusts I inherited from my birth grandfathers or the authentication evaluation of my own intelligence as well as my education, just because all of these have nothing to do with David Petraeus or his relatives or his marriage status. It is rumored that announced child is the child registered in David Petraeus' family business' capital accounts registry as announced on the radio program.

I did hear some rumors that his split with his ex-wife may be the reason how he thinks about my wealth's deservedness. The problem is I was never married to all these so deserved males but announced as never wanted by every one of them which is unlike whatever his own experience might be.

Regarding the question that has been used as the reason to rob Min Fang's money "If I have a child with that Chinese woman Min Fang, will I be able to have some money", the answer is absolutely NOT. Becuase Chinese woman Min Fang made it very clearly in 2004 that during entrust time, only Min Fang's biological own born children (each of them) can have Min Fang's money as inheritable or provided for by Min Fang's money. Min Fang is famous for not willing to let anyone just seed some children to take the money and throw the children out,  and Min Fang is famous for very well protected on this matter that no one can take Min Fang's money without violating laws to commit some crimes.

And it is rumored that his wife's cousin, the famous rape-alike victim of a rumored F families-gathering-sex, actually mothers a child from a Mr. P. who wants to own my inheritance Fund from my own birth grandfather (my third year's providing fund) may be another reason.

Also it is rumored that Albert Gore illegal appended his name next to the second biggest investor of the radio company in computer registry system internally at the time when the radio company was renamed to reflect this "I heart radio" desire*, so hidden that this record can only be seen by a computer person or only be seen with a computer person's help.

My first year's providing officially started from Christmas of 2014. Of course, I had been provided for to cover some of my expenses before Christmas of 2014.

Also, about that my father's fake first born Beijing woman. It is rumored that my father was in Beijing on a business trip a week before she was conceived in 1965 or so is the reason for the argument that "she may be born a week after due-date". But according to the satellite-image records, my father did not even visit her mother nor visit her mother's office at all during that entire business trip.

*It is rumored the appended name was not authorized by the valid legal documentation of lawful ownership of the registered investment share. I did tip the law enforcement's about similar rumors over a year ago.


Reference on PRC80 style.
2-29-2017 What is PRC80 Style and Background of P.R.China in the 1980s

----Dec. 30th, 2017