Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

12-12-2017 Heard about three classic pieces of "Perform to spend money or Fake to make Intellectual Income"(听说了三段经典"表演就可以花别人的钱及假装就可以挣到智慧产权")

12-12-2017 Heard about three classic pieces of "Perform to spend money or Fake to make Intellectual Income"(听说了三段经典"表演就可以花别人的钱及假装就可以挣到智慧产权")

Heard this morning's broadcasting caused confusion of if it is a quoted salary.(中文附后)
My response: It is not a quoted salary.

It is confusing because of the editing results of broadcasting an immediate appended next line that was said by a People's Republic of China's citizen. I heard this was helped by the Jessica who is the announced mother of a Mr. R's child(ren).

Normally, an investor only willing to take out limited amount each year from the investment in order to keep investment going for the next year. This is the reason it is a quoted "salary" in-jokes.

Agreed-upon providing need to be agreed by the representative of an investment because it is from a special reason spending for the investment's owner's capital account that needs to be agreed by the owner or by the owner's representative.

It was broadcasted this morning that O'Connors families agreed-upon providing has been agreed by this Fund's parent investor Fund, but it is in process of stopping.

----Dec. 12th, 2017


Heard this morning's confusion from P. R. China how that is my Fund.
My response: It was by my ancient grandfather's own specification. Let me explain.

My ancient grandfather (my grandfather A), the person who set up the trust, specified in his letter (will) that the daughter born with family heir birthmark from his which son's(my grandfather B's) heir birthmark line would be the sole beneficiary person of this trust. The specified son in the will letter (my grandfather B) is the son having family heir birthmark.

My grandfather B, the heir-son of this grandfather A that was specified in this grandfather A's letter(will), did not have a girl but a boy(my grandfather C) born with a family heir birthmark. So, my grandfather B informed those who have been taking care of the trust that his heir birthmark boy(grandfather C) would be the line that this heir-birthmark beneficiary girl would be born from.

And so on for my grandfathers till my grandfather Fang, Zhiren's(方智仁) generation. My father Fang, Wenhai(方文海) is my grandfather's (方智仁) heir birthmark boy. My grandfather Fang, Zhiren(方智仁) informed those who have been taking care of the trust that the beneficiary heir birthmark girl would be from his heir birthmark son Fang, Wenhai(方文海).

I was born in 1967 with the same family birthmark palms almost identical to my father's(方文海) birthmark palms.

This is how I say I inherited this trust that was set up by my ancient grandfather(my grandfather A) according to my ancient grandfather's(grandfather A's) will. That Fund was set up by the trust I inherited is the reason that is my Fund.

It was broadcasted this morning that this trust was set up for Fang, Zhiren's granddaughter(方智仁的孙女)who is from Fang, Wenhai, the eldest son of Fang, Zhiren(即方智仁的长子方文海所出的女儿).

----Dec. 12th, 2017


Heard the People's Republic of China's relentless efforts of performing art to spent whoever's money presentation was inspired by performing art teaching materials imported from the U.S.
My response: I heard about these 2-3 "classic pieces of my performing skills" from 2004's meetings' records. I informed law enforcement's about this over a year ago.

The "classic" piece was "how I performed to spent famous R's family wealth" no matter how I was objected strongly every time I was expressing how to spend some money. It was a classic piece how I was not a bit flinched or concerned if I would get caught in any trouble.

Why would I flinch or concerned?  I was spending my own money I inherited from my own birth Chinese grandfather who was definitely not any Mr. R. I was happy everytime I was objected because I thought I was congratulated that I have my own handsome money to spend.

I never even contacted R's anybody after July 1st of 2004's meeting, how could I possibly spend R's family wealth by just saying it in my green card application representing attorney's office in Stamford, Connecticut?

----Dec. 12th, 2017


Heard why the People's Republic of China's government insist on I am a fake was also related to this performing art teaching materials.
My response: That is possibly some Chinese firmly believe that perform can claim Intellectual Incomes even those are even not performing art related.

That was another "classic" piece of June 30th, 2004 presents how I could fake some computer comments regarding smartphones without a flinch that fooled those top-notch computer professionals like Steve Jobs, Bill Gates and Paul Ellen.

Why would I flinch? I had been a computer operating system programmer. That three people had written operating systems' source codes. I had worked on operating system source codes that related to computer security component. I wrote a software piece that can login to any window’s computer without a password. Of course, I know operating system on source codes level very well. I am the top notch computer security professional, at least that's who I was in 2004. Why would I need to perform or fake my comments on what might be the issues of writing a new operating system's source codes?

Those comments I made about computer operating system would be like a medical school graduate's comments on a baby wipes' formula. Why would any medical school graduate need to fake any comment what possible ingredients that can be used in a baby wipe? It is correct that a pharmacist is the person that can produce a formula, but I am a pharmacologist who is profession-ed between a pharmacist and a medical doctor. Of course, I know some formula basics more than a medical doctor. why I need to fake or perform?

I do not know what is the third "classic performing piece" yet.

----Dec. 12th, 2017



听说了今天早上的广播所造成的那是不是打了个引号的工资的疑惑。
我的回应:那不是什么打了个引号的工资。

造成这个疑惑的原因是因为制作编辑的时候在原话后面添加上了一句由中华人民共和国的一个公民所说的一句话。我听说这份制作编辑的努力是由那个R先生已经宣布的孩子妈做的。

一般来说,一个投资人业主为了永续投资,都是每年只从投资实体里拿一部分的钱出来提供家用和零花。这也是为什么会开玩笑说那就是从投资实体领的“工资而已”。

“同意供给”需要由一个投资实体的投资人业主代表的同意才可以就是因为这是一个特殊原因的支出,不是投资实体的经营性支出, 所以需要投资人业主代表的签字从投资实体的投资人业主账户里支出,

今天早上的播出播出的是O'Connor家里的“同意供给”一直都是由该基金的上级投资公司同意的,现在已在逐步停止过程当中。

----2017年12月12日。


听说了今天早上的广播谈到来自中华人民共和国的困扰说为什么那是我的基金。
我的回应:那是根据我自己祖爷爷的界定。让我来解释一下。

我的祖爷爷(我爷爷A),也就是设立这个信托的那个人在他的信里(遗嘱里)界定了一个由他自己的哪个儿子(我爷爷B)所出的家族继承胎记一支的一个有着家族继承胎记的女儿是这个信托的唯一受益人。遗嘱信中所界定的那个儿子(我爷爷B)是一个有家族继承胎记的儿子。

我爷爷B,也就是我爷爷A在他自己所立遗嘱里所界定的继承人儿子,没有生出一个有继承胎记的女儿而是生了一个有继承胎记的儿子(我爷爷C)。所以,我爷爷B就通知了那些照看着这个信托的人,这个信托的继承胎记女受益人将是由他这个有继承胎记的儿子(我爷爷C)这支所出的。

就这样一代又一代,直到我爷爷方智仁这一代。我的父亲方文海是我爷爷方智仁所出的有继承胎记的儿子。所以我爷爷方智仁就通知了那些照看着这个信托的人,这个信托的继承胎记女受益人将是由他这个有继承胎记的儿子方文海这支所出的。

我是1967年出生,我的家族胎记掌纹和我父亲方文海的胎记掌纹几乎是一摸一样的。

这是为什么我说我是按照我祖爷爷(我爷爷A)的遗嘱继承了我祖爷爷(我爷爷A)所设立的这个信托。那个基金是由我所继承的这个信托所设立的,所以我说那是我的基金。

今天早上的播出的是”信托是为方智仁的孙女即方智仁的长子方文海所出的女儿方敏所设立的。“

----2017年12月12日。

听说了中华人民共和国这份用表演艺术来花别人钱的不懈努力是受到了从美国进口的表演艺术教材的启发。
我的回应:我是听说了有这么两三段从2004年的会议记录里截取的所谓”我的表演才华的经典片段“。我大概在一年多以前就已经通知了美国警方。

这一段“经典”是关于我如何花了赫赫有名的R家族的钱财,完全不管我是如何一次次被别人试图强力阻止,就只是一直表达我就是要花这些钱。这是一个经典片段呈现了我是如何一点都不打楞, 还一点都不担心自己惹上麻烦,我就这么成功的当众把别人的钱给花了。

我打愣干嘛,担心干嘛?我是在花我自己所继承的我自己亲生爷爷的钱,我花的是我所继承的我自己方家的华人爷爷的钱,我所有的爷爷就从来没姓过什么R。每一次“别人的强力阻止”都让我很开心,就因为我以为这个别人是在祝贺我有我自己的大把钱可以花。

我在2004年7月1日会议之后就没和R家的任何人联系过,我哪有可能在康州斯坦福我自己绿卡申请律师的办公室里说说话就把R家族的钱给花了?

----2017年12月12日。


听说了中华人民共和国政府坚持说我是假的也和这个表演教材有关。
我的回应:这可能造成了一些华人坚定的认为表演表演就可以拿到和表演艺术完全无关的智慧产权。

这另一个“经典片段”是2004年6月30日那天的。呈现的是有关我如何可以眼睛眨都不眨一下的装腔作势谈论一些有关智慧手机的话题,还把顶级的电脑专家史蒂夫·杰布斯,比尔·盖茨,鲍尔·艾伦都给糊弄闹懵了。

我眼睛眨巴干嘛呀?我是电脑运作系统程式的程序员。那三个人是写过电脑运作系统程式的原始码的,我是做电脑运作系统程式里的保安系统程式的原始码的。我写的程式是可以不用任何密码缓存(no cached password) 就可以登录视窗系统的。我当然很熟悉电脑运作系统程式的程序码。我在2004年是顶级的电脑保安专家。当我谈论写一个新的电脑运作系统的程序可能会碰到那些问题的时候,我为什么需要表演或是装模做样的来谈论?

我对写一个新的电脑运作系统程式的评论,就像一个医学院校的毕业生会对婴儿擦巾应该有些什么成分会做的谈论一样的。为什么一个医学院校的毕业生需要在谈论婴儿擦巾的可能成分配方时装模做样?确实,一个药剂师才有可能会是这个成分配方的产生着,但我是介于医学和药学之间的药理专业毕业的,当然在配方合成上会比医学系毕业的要懂得多一些了。我装腔作势表演什么呀?

我还不清楚那第三段“表演经典”是什么。

----2017年12月12日。