Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Thursday, December 7, 2017

12-07-2017 Being a sexually inactive Chinese female should not mean impossibly can have money

12-07-2017 Being a sexually inactive Chinese female should not mean "impossibly can have money"

I filed the official complaint with Massachusetts General Attorney Maura Healey's Office about possible discrimination against me being a sexual inactive female Massachusetts resident who was migrated from the People's Republic of China.

Being a sexually inactive female who was migrated from the People's Republic of China should not mean "impossibly can have my own inheritances from my own birth grandfathers".

Being a sexually inactive female who was migrated from the People's Republic of China should not mean "impossibly can have my hard earned intellectual incomes".

I did call law's help on this possible intentionally blocking me being lawfully provided for via Boston Housing Authority and Boston Transition Department according to what was decided on July 1st of 2004.

I do not know what was the story. It was decided on July 1st of 2004 that I should be provided for by my own money via Boston Housing Authority and Boston Transition Department.

If I am lawfully provided for affluently as decided on July 1st of 2004, by the money which has never been owned by those males who announced-never-wanted-me, who can call me a shit beggar?

12-06-2017 Who needs to shit my name?



----Dec. 7th, 2017