Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

12-06-2017 Who needs to shit my name?

12-06-2017 Who needs to shit my name?

Heard this morning's broadcasting about who validated my inheriting.
My response I am happy to make the minor correction that it was announced by the U.S. General Attorney's Secretary who represented U.S. Supreme Court Judges that announced my inheriting on June 30th of 2004 has been valid. Thanks very much.

----Dec. 6th, 2017

Heard this morning's frustration who need to shit all these names.
My response: I share the same anger how my name was shitted.

I am using my ancient Chinese Emperors grandfathers' last name, and I built my name "Min Fang" in English through my own hard working on my non-sexual natured profession, computer science and Basic Medical System related.

It was my own inheriting from my own birth grandfathers' let me have those public meeting chances in 2004 to present the knowledge that I had accumulated inside of me. Those meetings I had in 2004 were never from anybody's charity. Those were my own inheriting meetings.

I knew my last name I inherited was shitted by Chinese government just because Chinese government did not know my ancestors had already moved to my hometown Jinling area (Nanjing, 南京又称金陵)around 1000 years ago at Southern Tang dynasty time(937-976AD) so they announced on the radio I am the fake to demand my inheritances should be theirs to have sayings over.

I knew my name was shitted because some Americans did not know how I made my intellectual income, so they shitted my name to announce on the radio I am a shit beggar that all my intellectual making should be theirs to own.

I knew my name was shitted a never wanted whore just because some females deserve to have a rich man.

I did call laws help on all these shits threw at me via the public channel radio.

----Dec. 6th, 2017