Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Monday, December 11, 2017

12-11-2017 You are not the person can spend my money

12-11-2017 You are not the person can spend my money

Heard this morning's broadcasting of "whose else has been announced to own?"
My response: It is too shocking a public channel can be abused to perform such "announced to own" scheme. 

I refuse to be the victim of this "announced to own" scheme.
I refuse to let my belongings to be given out without my own will.
I refuse to let anyone have any sayings over my anything.
I refuse to let my anything to be "announced to own" even the announced receipt person is a prestigious prominent.

I heard laws have been in process of protecting, and I did call laws help on this since mid of 2015.

----Dec 11, 2017

Heard in the meeting there were sayings "you are not the person can spend his money."
My response: Actually, it was more than one person said this for several different "his money". I never minded because I have been the same.

The sayings about me have been even if it is a gift to the young and handsome Crown Prince I fancy romance desperately, I would still be pondering if the gift that is exclusively for himself and only accessible by himself is priced small enough.

I am known for making the gift spending budget's monetary value decently smaller by changing its currency from U.S. Dollar to Chinese RMB.

I was willing to give my grandfather's siblings, my father's siblings and my own younger brother a 500 Million each as a gift since I am the sole beneficiary of my grandfathers' blessing. And I changed its currency from U.S. dollar to Chinese RMB because it is 6 patrons total. Now it is changed to 20Million each in Chinese RMB because "they failed not to let me have some excuses to deduct the amount of it" as conditioned on July 1st of 2004.

----Dec 11, 2017