Home

Three elements to recognize if it is an opportunity to succeed:

1) Can you understand the frustration expressed during the conversation to identify the possible causes of the frustration?

2) Can you identify if you can offer some help from your knowledge, experiences, and expertise?

3) Can you effectively communicate your expertise to be understood as possible helpful solutions?

----Min Fang, July 10th of 2019


Featured Articles

Monday, December 4, 2017

12-04-2017 All about Helping People in Developing Countries through International Monetary Fund

12-04-2017 All about Helping People in Developing Countries through International Monetary Fund



Why International Monetary Fund was persuaded to listen to anonymous me?
My response: Heard International Monetary Fund was persuaded to listen to me by a U.S. diplomat, as you heard from this morning's radio program, was the reason that P. R. Chinese diplomats have been using the same approach with determination to let everyone listen to any female they approved to be the authentic sexually related with a prominent male on any matter that I am related.

That was on July 1st of 2004, I had my huge inheriting on June 30th of 2004, it was just the next day. That diplomat, who is not Mr. David R or any Mr. R, may have heard that I may have some investments in International Monetary Fund through IMF's non-quota funding sources. Not sure if this is the reason.

Heard Tina O'Connor was the reason I was fanned approached in United Nation (New York City location) when I took my parents to visit there. It was after her roommate's visit to my graduation commencement in 2000. Those who graduated the same year from Bridgeport University may have all heard the American guy they saw was living with a British female already after they noticed that guy was alerted to my name. Tina O'Connor was that British female. I heard of his visit in 2004.

*I was not introduced to U.S. Military by David Petraeus or his relatives. BioGate's Secure Transport component was the introduction in January of 2004.

**My inheriting has nothing to do with David Petraeus. David Petraeus was not in June 30th of 2004's meeting. Apple being the smartphone manufacturing company was upon my request in June 30th of 2004's meeting which was based on my vision of smartphones' web surfing as main supplement usage. Apple Company was not invested by any big names other than Mr. Jobs in 2004.

----Dec. 4th, 2017


Heard this morning's talk about Mr. David R's proud introduction of his cousin Mr. John R's achievements.
My response: I heard Mr. John R is a professional connoisseur of paintings. He discovered a lot of great art pieces from regional traditional painters worldwide.

Even though I heard he said I got nothing to do with IMF, I still have to say I have contributed to IMF. His achievements are the proof that I have contributed my own knowledge to IMF.

IMF stands for International Monetary Fund that has been devoted to help developing countries to participate in world trading.

On July 1st of 2004, I was asked if I would be willing to help people in developing countries, I said of course. I was told they have tons of great stuff and I was asked if I could come up with some ideas how to help them.

The first thing came up to my mind was that great stuff must be some sort of rattans, straws or paintings. I enjoy knitting a lot and I know a great knitting piece can be a great piece of art. So, I said show us everything you have, we would filter them. If a piece is great, we trade it the great price of a piece of art. If a piece is a practical piece, we sell it cheap priced.

As you have heard on the radio this morning, R Foundation reached out immediately saying "Just inform us if there is a piece of art", and W company reached out also saying "Just inform us if that is a commodity usage piece." And I heard that great stuff they have were never limited to rattans alike.

I am proud I can help them through International Monetary Fund.

----Dec. 4th, 2017


Heard this morning's broadcasting of International Hospitals.
My response: That is one my proud of proud-s. I was known for "couldn't do my pharmacology final project" when I graduated from Shanghai Medical University in 1990, but I did graduate with the good knowledge.

Those International Hospitals also started with the question "Do you think you should help healthcare in developing countries?"

I grew up in P. R. China, and I had some negative impression about its public hospitals' maintenances and daily crowds. So, when I applied for medical college in 1985, I chose pharmacology major to be a future pharmacologist instead of medicine major to be a medical doctor.

And when I was asked why not invest some hospitals in developing countries, I disagreed if similar hospitals that I had some negative impression about would be what I like to invest. In my vision, I would like to invest in some hospitals like clinics or hospitals in the United States. But this kind of hospitals would not be practical in developing countries.

So, I said, we could invest some tourism-oriented hospitals that majorly serve those from developed countries, tourists or those who work there for international business. And import some licensed medical doctors from developed countries to practice medicine there, so visitors to those hospitals could expect to receive full health care instead of emergency care only.

I was asked "Why not help local people? Do you think we should help people of those countries?" I said, of course, we should.

In my vision, those hospitals should recruit local medical doctors and train them in developed countries, and supporting staffs of those hospitals should be recruited from locals and trained in developed countries. So, these hospitals can be run by the standards to make visitors feel comfortable about the quality of medical services those hospitals provide.

And further, through those local doctors employed by these hospitals, we could associate these hospitals with local medical schools and provide certain training to local doctors employed by local hospitals. Those local doctors may not be able to come to developed countries to study, but they can have these training provided by sharp knowledge healthcare professionals from developed countries.

And, if there is a characteristic local patient, these hospitals can reach out to provide free help, or even transfer this patient to a hospital in a developed country to receive free medical treatment that funded by improving medical treatment purpose. And, if locals have some local characteristic diseases, these hospitals may address those diseases as medical treatment research projects.

So, I was saying, we could help local people by improving quality of medical services they receive.

I am proud I can help them through International Monetary Fund.

----Dec. 4th, 2017


Heard this morning's talk about the potato.
My response: It was as broadcasted sometime ago on this same radio program.

I have been enjoying cooking a lot, but I was never a great chief. My hometown dishes are known for easy cooking skills required. Nanjing Stews (南京砂锅) has been the food I grew up with and I am good at. We, Nanjing-ese, are known for looking for great tastes and great textures through simple stews. That is why I am picky about taste and texture even I am a lousy "chief".

My father grew up in Shanghai which has been a city known for "talking chiefs city". Every single Shanghai-ese, a male or a female, can talk-cooking great dishes no matter that person can or cannot cook in a kitchen. My father has taught my mother a lot of talk-cooking great dishes but my mother kept fail his teaching in our kitchen, so I took on this hard job to teach my mother talk-cooking dishes ever since I was little. This is how I learned and practiced being a great talk-cooking chief as you heard on the radio.

I am happy that there are varieties of new flavors of potatoes including rice flavored potatoes, by taste and by texture, that can be cooked like rice now, and there are all kinds of rice flavored or wheat flavored potato varieties that can be produced in a variety of farming weather zones.

What a great achievement from devoted agriculturists. What a great help to improve people's food quality in developing countries.

I am proud I can help them through International Monetary Fund.

----Dec. 4th, 2017